What are you playing now?

Rosbjerg

Ouch, that had to be super painful with m&kb.

Try playing DMC3 with m&kb it's like someone is pegging you with a pineapple. Not that I....ugh...know anything about that, mind you.

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

And then you're in the Ebon Hawk, on Dantooine.

Was a clear giveaway, but then you also said;

I've run into about 5 or 6 of the HK-50 droid packs and it's never progressed beyond the "you have met two teams, you need to encounter one more".

Basically, you have a k_003ebo_enter.ncs file in your override ruining our changes. Hence a lot of stuff being messed up/missing etc.

Just remove that, and it solves everything.

As for myself, just finished Game of Thrones as Mors. Great story. One of the better RPG's I played of recent times. The engine might be a bit crappy, combat as used to in RPG's meh... but damn, that story. The conversations. The high conversation vs. fight ratio, even increasing in the endgame.

It even has a cutscene specially if you loose "the final battle" showing a what if... that... was awesome!

Overall, good game hampered by it's engine being unoptimalised. Beats Witcher II handsdown IMO.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

As for myself, just finished Game of Thrones as Mors. Great story. One of the better RPG's I played of recent times. The engine might be a bit crappy, combat as used to in RPG's meh... but damn, that story. The conversations. The high conversation vs. fight ratio, even increasing in the endgame.

It even has a cutscene specially if you loose "the final battle" showing a what if... that... was awesome!

Overall, good game hampered by it's engine being unoptimalised. Beats Witcher II handsdown IMO.

Wow the narrative beats the Witcher 2's? I must get this game, very few companies providing decent writing anymore and it's something I like, thank you for the recoommendation Mr Hunter.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Ouch, that had to be super painful with m&kb.

Try playing DMC3 with m&kb it's like someone is pegging you with a pineapple. Not that I....ugh...know anything about that, mind you.

Why would you want to use a mouse in DMC3?  It played just fine with keyboard alone, Though that was back in the day when i wasn't spoiled by controllers yet. I don't think i could play DMC3 at all today.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

The torture part with Mors is the most badass moment in any videogame, ever. Also a brilliant twist with the other character. Plus magnificent bastard of a villain.

But the game has two huge plot holes that GoT nerds could probably explain away.

There's nothing wrong with the combat, either. Unarmoured or light armoured mooks basically die in one sword hit, as they should. And against medium/heavy armoured enemies you use knockdown/stunning abilities.

Like Tropes vs Orks combat is easy when you master the synergy between the two characters.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Gave up on Remember Me. It got boring and when I saw that I had only completed 33%, my will to complete the game was drained. Nice setting couldn't help the game, imo. Luckily, it was a PS+ game, so it doesn't bother me that much.

Why would you want to use a mouse in DMC3?  It played just fine with keyboard alone, Though that was back in the day when i wasn't spoiled by controllers yet. I don't think i could play DMC3 at all today.

Tbh, I don't remember if I used a mouse (or if you could use a mouse at all), but I remember giving up on the bat lady with the guitar, until I went out and bought a cheapo gamepad. DMC3 is still very playable even today, in my opinion it had the best combat gameplay out of all the dmc games and it's something I can always come back to.

Wow the narrative beats the Witcher 2's? I must get this game, very few companies providing decent writing anymore and it's something I like, thank you for the recoommendation Mr Hunter.

Easily, although it takes a chapter or 2 to start up. Also the switching of chars may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I like working upwards to the eventual.

Just have to deal with the engine being a pain. For me, it usually heavily lagged when rotating the camera, making walking around difficult...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Finished Unfinished Swan, apparently I stopped right before the ending when I played it at release.

And on Deadly Premonition now. Not impressed so far, hoping it picks up after day 1.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Tbh, I don't remember if I used a mouse (or if you could use a mouse at all), but I remember giving up on the bat lady with the guitar, until I went out and bought a cheapo gamepad. DMC3 is still very playable even today, in my opinion it had the best combat gameplay out of all the dmc games and it's something I can always come back to.

DMC4 probably edges out in terms of combat depth, though it's an overall worse game. Doesn't help that they seem to have focused more on further developing Dante's playstyle than fleshing out Nero's...

DMC4 probably edges out in terms of combat depth, though it's an overall worse game. Doesn't help that they seem to have focused more on further developing Dante's playstyle than fleshing out Nero's...

They where trying to branch out, but they weren't brave enough to abandon Dante entirely, so they got pulled in two directions.

Euro Truck SImulator 2 now and then. If I could ask any extra features for the game, I'd ask the ability to shoot out from the windows with an uzi and the ability to drag the AI drivers out from their cars after the player has rammed/shot them off road, throw them on the road and drive over them a few times.

You can see some mind boggling stuff in real life traffic, but at least nobody there is able to defy the laws of physhics :p

what do you mean developing Dante's playstle? They removed moves from him not adding anything important. Changing styles on the fly with dpad is not really a focued development.

Edited by Majek

1.13 killed off Ja2.

I was playing CK2 Old gods last night for around 5 hours. I was trying to make Great Moravia slavic pagan nation with custom made king. When I start game i got rebels in month or two - thats fine I dealt with them. But after year or so Hungary just roll over me with 10K+ soldiers and I am just done. I tried it 5 times and always got screwed by them;. Oh well no pagan Great Moravia for me

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

I was playing CK2 Old gods last night for around 5 hours. I was trying to make Great Moravia slavic pagan nation with custom made king. When I start game i got rebels in month or two - thats fine I dealt with them. But after year or so Hungary just roll over me with 10K+ soldiers and I am just done. I tried it 5 times and always got screwed by them;. Oh well no pagan Great Moravia for me

Your relation to your vassal is really important and choosing an unpopular religion or culture when making a custom king, can seriously hurt your ability to field an army. I've lost a few games that way too :) ... it's just that much more satisfying when you suceed of course..

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

Braggarts is GoTY until Bound by Flame is out.

Braggerts?

Bound by Flame is looking good, any potential release dates? 

Also, playing Desktop Dungeons.  Enjoying the nice 5-10 minute gaming tidbits I get in between work and family stuff.  Looking forward to the full release of Blackguards on January 24th so I know my saves will work with the full release and typing this out, I'm thinking and assuming that Braggerts is Blackguards.  Is that correct?

And when I get a good span of time, running through my playthrough of Xcom: Enemy Within which has been great!

Edited by SadExchange

Only about an hour or so into the Banner Saga but I'll give my initial impressions

Wot i like

Combat!

Graphics and Art(style/direction/cinematics)

The world so far 

Wot i doesn't like

No character of my own creation

Switching characters

Bottom line 

I dig the art direction and tactical combat and while I think the story and world are interesting it's like playing a book. I would actually say it's more adventure game with tactical combat than arghpeegee*

*not necessarily a bad thing

Free games updated 3/4/21

Just completed Ducktales: Remastered (on easy, since I suck).

That final bossfight... ugh. Yet sadly enough, the sequence after it was much MUCH worse. Way to ruin hours of fun in a mere 15 minutes *sigh*. Leaves a bad taste.

Probably will reboot and play some more to get coins and unlock the art, since I'm a Ducktales fan (and the show art is completely locked at the bottom :(). Though not that final level of course!

^