Whats the general consensus on Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition?

I never really got into it much, only dabbled. It seems to be a great game. I haven't read anything bad about it really. At the time it was a bit too complicated for me - you know how that is though: state of mind etc can grreatly affect how you play and giving the same game a chance a few months later could result ina  completly different experience. The little I saw though was quite positive. I really enjoyed the space stations you could construct to spread your influence.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

My favorite 4X. That's a fact, look it up.

Anyone have a spare Football Manager or Chivalry card to trade? I've got doubles of just about everything else.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Anyone have a spare Football Manager or Chivalry card to trade? I've got doubles of just about everything else.

I got a Chivalry I think.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I don't think a single game I've voted for has been community choice yet

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I got a Chivalry I think.

Then you should add me.

Apparently Bioshock Infinite is another card I can't trade. No duplicates.

Dag nab it! Between Reus and Dust, it makes me want to partition my hard drive at home and put Win7 on it (stupid not adding DX10 to XP.)

----------------

Also, I'm not sure if it was posted before, or if even I posted it, but here is a list of devs price matching their games through the Humble Store to reflect the Steam sale:

http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/1i50pv/humble_store_steam_price_match_consolidation_post/

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

now I feel bad for buying Receiver on Steam :( it's really good, by the way. a minimalistic survival horror, the scariest game I've played in a long time. it's a bit rough around the edges, it's also incredibly difficult. but if you can cope with that, you'll be in for a treat

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

There can be a benefit to buying it on Steam, as it helps to drive those numbers up so then hopefully more people notice them. That's part of the reason why some of them don't do it, or encourage you to buy it there anyways. If it can get a million or so eyes on it...

Edited by babaganoosh13

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Got Devil May Cry 3&4 bundle just for 7 euro. 

Normally I don't double-dip but that series has always been my guilty pleasure.

And people looking for STALKER games should take a look at gamersgate since the whole collection is dirt cheap there right now.

Just keep in mind that those versions do come with DRM.

I'm waiting for Night of the Rabbit to hit special. I see it got cards, so I figure that it has to.

• Like 1

I'm waiting for Night of the Rabbit to hit special. I see it got cards, so I figure that it has to.

That does look entertaining, I'll also keep my eye on this one :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Still no La Mulana or Of Orcs and Men on special, yet I've seen some games 2 or 3 times on special already.

tumblr_m328m5joao1r8swqdo1_500.gif

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

And people looking for STALKER games should take a look at gamersgate since the whole collection is dirt cheap there right now.

Oh really? Nice, maybe the DRM won't be that ba- STARFORCE??????

Guest Slinky

Oh really? Nice, maybe the DRM won't be that ba- STARFORCE??????

I hoped that turd had been buried and forgotten already. No such luck it seems.

I just bought Risen 2 with all the DLC for $7.50.  That pretty much wraps up all the games I was interested in getting this summer.  

I'm sure you probably already might know, but there is a community patch that is supposed to work with Risen 2, some 0.5 version that can install easily and fixes quests, npcs, etc.

Checking before I go ahead with it, there's no hidden gotcha here is there? Just regular pricing stupidity?

$4.98 : Company of Heroes Complete Pack - Includes 3 items: Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

$7.49 : Company of Heroes: Gold - Includes 2 items: Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G