What I'm annoyed with is Steam's poor download rate. I have a 6mps connection and its almost never the full 600+kb but varies from 300-600. The whole point of an online client is to take advantage of your internet speed (and mine is merely okay) but if it doesn't do half of that most of the time what are they spending the millions on?

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Guest Slinky

You tried changing the download region server? I've found that I get full speed from some and less from others.

I've grabbed Expeditions: Conquistador, all the Saints Row 3 DLC, Evoland, Impire, and Farcry: Blood Dragon. There are a few more I've been looking at, but the wallet is tapped.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Man, still no sale on Stalker games.  :getlost:

So somewhere in this thread I saw that the cards were maybe worth real money. Are y'all collecting cards for a chance at cash and prizes, or for Steam achievements or "just because?" I confess I don't understand the cards...outside of the fact they seem incentives to buy more games?

I am collecting mine to sell them later on once they're rare!  :dancing:

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Thanks for all the notes about the "cards." Much clearer. I don't think I'd be personally interested at all, but it's still interesting.

I find it fascinating too.  The mind of the collector I guess, because for myself the cards could not possibly mean any less for me than they do.  I large, LARGE chunk of the people I work with are quite rabid about their card acquisition, however.

On a whim, I just picked up Chivalry.  I'm interested in seeing what the deal is, hopefully I don't suck too bad.

I played it during the free weekend a couple months back. I couldn't figure out how to attack. You would think in a first person combat game it would be left-mouse, but no. I gave up after 15 minutes because it was just terrible.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

On a whim, I just picked up Chivalry.  I'm interested in seeing what the deal is, hopefully I don't suck too bad.

I played it during the free weekend a couple months back. I couldn't figure out how to attack. You would think in a first person combat game it would be left-mouse, but no. I gave up after 15 minutes because it was just terrible.

That's odd, did you play the tutorial?  Left mouse slashes, mouse scroll up jabs, and mouse scroll down overhead hacks.  

I managed to kill a few people in my first two fights, so not too bad.  

That's a bit unfair.

You could also vote to increase the price of the games on sale as well (seriously, Strike Suit Zero 75% off, vote for it and get... 66% off?) which is worth a bit in unintentional amusement.

Yeah I also think there are some good specials on the sale, like Dark Souls and BG:EE

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

So looking for 2 prison architect (1 for myself, 1 for a friend). Got some spares.

Seeing the awesome prices you can get (above post) might aswell see what goodies you get from the badge instead :)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

And a bunch of the same stuff that's already been on sale multiple times here on the penultimate day.  So much for me picking up La Mulana or Of Orcs and Men.  Oh well, I've got plenty of stuff in the backlog, I'll just wait for the winter sale, or maybe GOG will hook me up with La Mulana earlier than that.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

And a bunch of the same stuff that's already been on sale multiple times here on the penultimate day.  So much for me picking up La Mulana or Of Orcs and Men.  Oh well, I've got plenty of stuff in the backlog, I'll just wait for the winter sale, or maybe GOG will hook me up with La Mulana earlier than that.

The last day of the sale is always a recap day. You know La Mulana and Of Orcs and Men are both on sale right? They have been for the whole sale. They're 50% off right now. They just haven't gone on a daily deal for 75% off or whatever. There are a lot more games on sale than just the daily specials that you see on the main page every day. Take a look.

Edited by Deraldin
  • Like 2

The last day of the sale is always a recap day. You know La Mulana and Of Orcs and Men are both on sale right? They have been for the whole sale. They're 50% off right now. They just haven't gone on a daily deal for 75% off or whatever. There are a lot more games on sale than just the daily specials that you see on the main page every day. Take a look.

Yeah I know that, but I'm not giving in and buying at 50% off, it's 75% off or go screw yourself, GabeN.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Yeah I know that, but I'm not giving in and buying at 50% off, it's 75% off or go screw yourself, GabeN.

Okay. Just making sure. :grin: