2971232753.png

I have a tiny upload  :unsure:

i've heard it said that you can make up for small size with enough skill

i wouldn't know, my upload is HUGE

:yes:

It's not the size of the upload, it's the motion of the web...  or so I have been told.

:brows:

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Person complains about slow/ crap internet, cue lots of oversized speedtest results. It's like some sort of law.

Theoretically mine is 15Mb/s (well, it's a 4g modem but the tower hardware is HSDPA not 4g) synchronous so I'm reasonably well endowed at least for NZ, but speedtest never gets it above 8 even if in practical use it gets close to maximum when downloading. I did use to have fun posting my dial up stats with its unbelievably long 400ms+ ping time to win prize for worst internet.

• Like 1

i really liked bastion, it starts off maybe a bit weak, but the latter 2/3 of the game was quite good i thought. 

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Is there really anyone around here that doesn't have like 3 Bastion copyies( keys ) extra?

Well, I don't own Bastion, so that's one already...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Well, there are some games in my Steam inventory left. If someone is interested in Portal, KotORII, Alpha Protocol, Alan Wake + DLC, Dungeon Siege III + DLC, Deus Ex: Human Revolution + DLC, FNV: UE, Spec Ops, XCom + DLC let me know and post your Steam ID. But only one game per user. :p

Edited by Bendu

just got the humble bundle so I too now have spare copies of:

Trine 2

Bastion

Limbo

I'll take a Bastion if you're still feeling generous.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971335644/

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Well, there are some games in my Steam inventory left. If someone is interested in Portal, KotORII, Alpha Protocol, Alan Wake + DLC, Dungeon Siege III + DLC, Deus Ex: Human Revolution + DLC, FNV: UE, Spec Ops, XCom + DLC let me know and post your Steam ID. But only one game per user. :p

Oh wow. I'll take Deus Ex: Human Revolution off of you. 8)

ID in PM.

I think steamID: melkathi could be interested in FNV or Kotor2 or Alan Wake. Just don't know which one :p

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I think steamID: melkathi could be interested in FNV or Kotor2 or Alan Wake. Just don't know which one :p

That's the tyranny of choice. You have to chose! :p

The SteamBox cometh.

Also, on that page, below the blue circle, there are 3 circles.

gPFsAKM.jpg

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸