RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS!

LadyCrimson

maybe you should withhold judgement till release, since you have no idea whether it was lip service or not.

Neither do you, and all your reasons for your faith can very well be just that. Eh, why not be skeptical, they are trying to sell you a product, after all.

Not true, I'm witholding judgement as well, I'm not taking anything on faith. I just think the negative rhetoric in this thread is baseless.
  • Like 1

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

maybe you should withhold judgement till release, since you have no idea whether it was lip service or not.

Neither do you, and all your reasons for your faith can very well be just that. Eh, why not be skeptical, they are trying to sell you a product, after all.

Not true, I'm witholding judgement as well, I'm not taking anything on faith. I just think the negative rhetoric in this thread is baseless.

That's, unfortunately, the Obsidian forum way, been like that since I've been here (and I'd guess a lot earlier than that).

SimCity gets unbalanced, Nissan ad DLC

*sigh*

Activision celebrates Deadpool game's going gold... by firing the dev team before it ships

Nice. If the dev team was working on the promise of bonuses for meeting certain review/sales goals, I wonder if they got screwed out of that too...

Probably, isn't that the way they usually handle things, after all.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

People should get off their high horse. Someone commented that they didn't like a trailer and in response there was some teasing. In response a fan of the game got his panties in a knot over that and then the problem becomes the forum's judgemental culture of negativity?

Let's just get this thread back on topic shall we?

Feth, it seems some people hang out on the Thief forum so much that they didn't notice Garrett sneaking up behing them and stealing  their sense of humour...

Edited by melkathi
  • Like 3

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Doom 4 not coming anytime soon; Rage 2 canned; id Soft a mess

"Sorry Bethesda, Doom 4 must wait. I'm enjoying my vacation research for idTech 6 in space right now"

John Carmack taking a trip on the Vomit Comet means what exactly?

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Not sure if anyone posted this, but Paradox's april fools joke was pretty awesome.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/content.php?1382-First-Ever-Screenshot-Released-for-Crusader-Kings-Z

Don't know if want.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Not sure if anyone posted this, but Paradox's april fools joke was pretty awesome.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/content.php?1382-First-Ever-Screenshot-Released-for-Crusader-Kings-Z

Don't know if want.

Well it could be a vegetarian zombie outbreak, in which case they'd want your graaaiiiinnns..... :-

Edited by rjshae
  • Like 2

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

What? First you've heard of it?

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Tout simplement terrible. Or: Why are the Frenchies so intended on ruining a perfectly nice new game into a Japanese-inspired ****fest?

Looks like mix of Aeon Flux and P.N. 03. Plus futuristic Paris might be interesting setting.

I'm in for -75% Steam sale.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Would have been better than Sunset Invasion.

Their forums have at least one comentor per page making a "hurr durr sunset invasion sucks". Don't be one of them. It balanced the game for western Europe.

Also, it's optional.

Ka-ka-ka-ka-Cocaine!

Z9SVsCY.gif

Getting long in the tooth, time for a new one...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts