RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Gorth

Have to see how it goes, but it's quite possible that they won't put anything on sale that's actually SELLING normally. So the sort of stuff you go into gamestop and find there for four years straight... like the Dirty Dancing video game!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Have to see how it goes, but it's quite possible that they won't put anything on sale that's actually SELLING normally. So the sort of stuff you go into gamestop and find there for four years straight... like the Dirty Dancing video game!

I had the time of my life with that game Calax, and I owe it all to you!

Why 7 years? Dead Island looks like Left4Dead to me, just that there are more melee weapons. :>

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Open world, light RPG zombie game with an interesting setting? Sounds like a dream to me. And I have always been fascinated with Techland's games, from Chrome to Xpand Rally to Call of Juarez.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Wow, Steam is really pulling out all the stops, I wouldn't want to be competing against them these days...

Steam and competitors. o:)

Open world, light RPG zombie game with an interesting setting? Sounds like a dream to me.

Agreed. Though I might just add wet as well.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Reminds me of a mix between The Dark Knight Returns and Batman Beyond.

Steam announces Daily Deals.

Good Lord, they want all of your money. ALL OF IT.

Operation Flashpoint...

I'll keep my money today.

I use my free copy as a coaster... Its a very good coaster, but what use is a digital copy? Other than to piss away some cash?

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

There's also a secret sale on Atari games. 1.20 off each of the 5.99 games with a special link provided from within Witcher 2.

The link from within Witcher 2 does not actually work because of some serverside issue. But maybe it would, if it worked, lead to Good Old Monk.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Singularity is on sale on Steam. I actually liked that game a lot when I rented it.

Rogues felt very weird to play, Warriors were just lame. This is incredibly unsurprising.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Good riddance to bad character classes.

All I want is a Spellthief and Wild Mage. And a million dollars. But I'll settle for the former only.