RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Gorth

They are now actually running the show on their own terms (well, as in having a direct responsibility to the investors), and the results are, well, open for anyone to see and interpret in different ways.

The doctors really don't seem to care much anymore. Muzyka is more interested in poker, and Zeschuk has always played second fiddle.

Edited by virumor

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

They are now actually running the show on their own terms (well, as in having a direct responsibility to the investors), and the results are, well, open for anyone to see and interpret in different ways.

The doctors really don't seem to care much anymore. Muzyka is more interested in poker, and Zeschuk has always played second fiddle.

Greg's now apparently (mostly) the Austin studio chief, so that would make him a lot less involved with the other studios' projects...

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

That reminds me, in the trailer for the new X-Men movie First Class you see a mutant generate some kind of beam around his torso and then shoot it from his chest. I cant for the life of me figure out which mutant that is, does anyone know the answer?

Alex Summers. Cyclops brother.

Edit: (I haven't seen the trailer but it sounds like him)

Edited by C2B

That reminds me, in the trailer for the new X-Men movie First Class you see a mutant generate some kind of beam around his torso and then shoot it from his chest. I cant for the life of me figure out which mutant that is, does anyone know the answer?

Havok?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Alex Summers. Cyclops brother.

Edit: (I haven't seen the trailer but it sounds like him)

My understanding is that they turned him into Cyclops' father for the movie.

If true, given how the comics like to imitate the movies, expect Havok to travel back in time and sleep with their mother.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I don't consider that win-win. 4 was ugh, though Peace Walker was good.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."