What are you playing now?

Tigranes

playing AC: Brotherhood, its actually really damn good.

I was very skeptical about the game ahead of time because it's only been one year since AC2 and this felt like a cash grab, and while you can tell that they re-used a lot of assets etc they at least spent their time making the game well. It's highly polished, has a ton of fun content, and is chock full of little improvements. I paid $40 for it which feels like the price it should have been released at.

I'm not finished yet, but i've spent 20 hours in it so far and haven't been bored, i'm now more than ever looking forward to AC: 3

Playing AC: Brotherhood as well and I agree. I just finished sequence 4 and there is still so much to do. All the side missions, as well as the tombs are much, much better integrated into the world. Love recruting new assassins and send them on missions.

AC II and AC:B do work very well together. Now it's really a epic tale of Ezio ( o:) ).

I think I need a brake from World of Tanks, sometimes the weird matchmaking and especially artillery are getting on my nerves. I think I have died 7 times out of 10 directly or indirectly because of artillery. It's not very fun when you are having a cat and mouse play with a opponent and suddenly some artillery bastard drops a ton of crap on you.

I just downloaded Alpha Protocol from Steam. Two nights ago I was thinking to myself, "Hmm, wonder if I should try a new game today.. Oh, I bought Alpha Protocol, that would be fun to play tonight!". Right. Two nights later, the 12 GB bastard finally landed on my hard drive.

Oh well, it is here now, I'll check it out later tonight.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

12 gigs took 2 nights to download?

are you on dialup?

I'm not making fun, I'm just saying that really sucks for you, I think it would take me a couple hours at most for 12 gigs

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Dabbled a little bit with Borderlands. Haven't really jumped into the story yet.. just got used to the general play...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I'm playing the Resident Evil Remake. If only they could remake 2 and 3 as well -_-

That reminds me that I bought Resident Evil... 5 (I think) a while ago on a Gamersgate sale. I should give it a try one of these days.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Resident Evil 5 is at it's best as a co-op with a friend, it's still a fun time playing with bots and random people but it sullies the experience a bit.

it's ok 1 player, and really fun if you have a friend, i totally agree that playing with randoms is a bad idea.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I fixed the problems I had been having with Steam GTA IV. Applied Steam fix as listed I their tech help, then removed administrator rights from the game launcher. This worked by forcing the launcher AND THE SUBSYSTEMs to seek permission to run, which otherwise fouled securom.

I hate securom more than ever now. Wasted nearly two ****ing hours on that pile of **** to use a game everyone's already pirated.

By the time I got to play the game I was swearing and filled with rage. So it's true what the pundits sy about GTA, just for totally different reasons! :thumbsup:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Bought Riddick via Steam yesterday and played it for some time. I didn't thought the game would be that hard. I die an die and die..

Plus, it seriously just let's me activate the game 3 times and then I have to contact some **** to be able to activate it again? What the **** is this? One would guess that Steam as copy protection is enough to verfiy that the game belongs to my account. But nope, even if I download the game via my Steam account on my other computer, it eats up one of the activations.

It kind of makes rage about why I spend the 5 euro for this ****.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Bought Riddick via Steam yesterday and played it for some time. I didn't thought the game would be that hard. I die an die and die..
Butcher Bay is all about stealth and counters. The game looks like a FPS, but this is misleading because for most of the game you will not have a firearm or using one is more trouble than it's worth. Learn to counter reliably and fights become much more manageable. One of the things I like the most about that game is how deadly combat is - two shotgun blasts or a few stabs and it's game over, and making a pig blow his head off with his own gun is immensely satisfying.

However, the devs took the lame route with Dark Athena, by making bosses immune to melee counters (including the ones in the Butcher Bay portion) and giving them an insta-counter ability in turn. Level design was also simplified so that in most cases, stealth is not a viable strategy unless you are willing to reload an unreasonable amount of times, which means that shooting from cover is the only way to progress. Easily the worst of the two games.

However, Vin's voice makes it all right. :lol:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Working on weekends means not having much to do. so I played through Medical in System Shock 1. Fun, and it's still amazingly impressive. It's begging for a remake with updated graphics and UI. It's still better designed than almost all FPSs released today.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Back in the World of Tanks. Artillery has left me alone for a change, but now the other players are getting on my nerves. I haven't actively played any other MMO before this, so I have been nicely sheltered from the heartwarming sportsmanship and teamspirit other players often express online..

"Noob"

"Team of noobs, I'm in the wrong team!"

"Lol, u r stupid"

Noob!

"You clearly know nothing about tanks, noob lol"

"All, let's go and rush against their strongest defence line!" *Nobody follows him and 4 sec later his tank is in pieces* "Thanks for the help you sh*thead noobs"

"Noob!"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's not an FPS :p

Sorry, I was tricked by the fact that you play in first person view and you shoot things.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: