What are you playing now?

Tigranes

there's a couple of free ones. the Star Wars animation series-based one. then there's the D&D and LOTRO from Turbine. and of course, Atlantica, which is basically a dumbed down version of WoW with an oriental flavor, but the combat is great (hint: it's turn-based, and you can control up to 9 characters)

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Decided to try LOTRO, the dowload and patching took about 20h to finish. Played for about 10 minutes and deleted the game.

Still playing Torchlight, I'm now at level 35 and the game is slowly starting lose it's appeal.

I'd suggest Atlantica rather. but people do praise LOTRO.

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Well hit 85 in WoW, so that's pretty much done. Now I guess I'll go back and maybe replay Blood Money.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burn...de/uthic/simple

Must say they've improved the armory a whole bunch, first time I've used it in 18 months or so. Not done with the game, but a good friend is back at 80, so might level my druid with him, but taking a break from my paladin. Should probably get PvP'ing within a week or so, sucks to fall too behind the curve in that.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Finished the Endor DLC for TFUII. You know, the main game is short, so is the DLC. It didn't take me 25 minutes to complete. (But you have to download 1GB... LOL) At least the DLC is just for 80 Points.

Not playing directly now, but should in a day or so when it arrives.. but I snagged a copy of Borderlands Game of the Year for

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Well hit 85 in WoW, so that's pretty much done. Now I guess I'll go back and maybe replay Blood Money.

You just stop at the level cap? No instances or raids for better gear?

BTW, Im digging the (new to me) WoW Armory.

I've never played WoW, but surely you could go around SETTING quests for people if you're that high up? Dispensing cryptic wisdom, that sort of thing.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Heh, that'd be cool to do.

Heh, that'd be cool to do.

Just try to avoid the PC in Baldur's Gate:

"Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!"

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've never played WoW, but surely you could go around SETTING quests for people if you're that high up? Dispensing cryptic wisdom, that sort of thing.

You just reminded me of a very interesting MMO that got cancelled.. SEED, where the only content was player contet. Much like "A Tale In The Desert". It would've been interesting.. Damn you Walsh! I actually wanted to play that game >_<

Fortune favors the bald.

Fallout 2. After New Vegas you realise how short the originals are in comparison, I'm already level 15 and done with a lot of locations. Doesn't feel jarring at all, which is a tribute to Obsidian - although now I notice even more how excessively silly FO2 could be.

One thing I will say is that combat is a lot more memorably fun.

combat is what I love the most about FO2. it's not tactical, and there are plenty of insta-win buttons, but it still clicks

Walsingham said:

Mechwarrior 3, as much as I hate being some IS freebirth, very fun game. I do appreciate the style of briefings, too.

ugh, got my hands on the Pool Of Radiance by Stormfront. I loved their Demon Stone so I figured I'd give this D&D game a chance too. although, there's one thing that worries me, is this the game that formats your HDD when you try to uninstall it?

Walsingham said:

I'm playing Spore.

What a waste of potential. I think this game is one of these where everything point to the "magnetic wrong". I'm pessimistic about a lot of things but still Spore managed to suprise me how they manage to fail in every stage of the game. Early game is nothing more then shovelware minigame. Then you skip the whole evolution that happend in water. Extremely boring land based hunting / gathering is up next. Then you move to even more boring tribal era and civilization stage after that ain't no picnic either. Ok, so the game finally begin at galactic stage but... It's SO boring. Something like Starcontrol 2 did this much better nearly 20 years ago. I wonder did anyone even test these various game mechanics, or did Will Wright just bark orders. Stay away from this game.

Let's play Alpha Protocol

My misadventures on youtube.