What are you playing now?

Tigranes

by the end of the game jack was one of my favorite characters. at the beginning of the game she was the second worst (behind jacob)

This is why we never get normal characters, no one likes them.

lol, that's probably true actually! I found him to be unbearably boring, i felt similarly about tali and grunt by the end too. so its a good thing there were so many characters to choose from cause everyone had different favorites

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

And now we get to the point where we address the fact that all of the characters and their sidequests were about "daddy issues"

Edit: Garrus excluded

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

And now we get to the point where we address the fact that all of the characters and their sidequests were about "daddy issues"

Edit: Garrus excluded

Too Late :sorcerer:

Although in hindsight I should have pointed out that Grunts issues were daddy issues too. Pappa Grunt (The Warlord) didn't teach him how to be a real Krogan.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Feeling a bit tired of all the action games I've been playing, so I decided to slow it down and enjoy some adventure games instead. I haven't played many so I'm starting with Broken Sword. I also have a whole bunch of Lucas Arts adventure games to go through.

Samara all the way, metaphorically speaking :shifty:

Morinth > Samara - dominate is more useful and she's less annoyingly self-righteous. :sorcerer:

Please Morinth has the personality of a hedonistic eggplant. Her only appeal is that she is a ****able version of Samara

with a bad ending

Samara follows an honor code to death, can be ruthless and elegant at the same time, powerful, wisdom of age and beauty. She is the whole package.

Morinth speaks in a hissing voice and her dialog is just five sentences telling you that she will be yours (when the time it's right)

PS. Successful troll it's successful :p

@Gorth: That was another thread, we haven't got to it yet on this one. Should had added Mordin on the exception list, hindsight 20/20 :(

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Wandering around in Bully Scholarship Edition... I'll admit some of the controls for pc are a bit gimpy to get to grips with at first but not too bad. Some of the classroom mini-games are a bit irritating, but the writing and dialogue for the different cliques is spot-on.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Finished my 4th Mass Effect 1 playthrough. Virmire/Ilos/Final is still my favorite part of both ME games. But I really wish they would have made some better DLC for the game. Something about the Protheans on Feros or a secret project on Noveria...

I guess I never gave Crysis the credit it deserves. You try playing it stealthy and it's really not all that great. You charge in at the enemies, using the cloak to circle around behind them, and strength to jump over obstacles to avoid or get the high ground, it's bloody terrific.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I guess I never gave Crysis the credit it deserves. You try playing it stealthy and it's really not all that great. You charge in at the enemies, using the cloak to circle around behind them, and strength to jump over obstacles to avoid or get the high ground, it's bloody terrific.

Then the aliens show up and ruin everyone's fun :ermm:

Well, I didn't realize it until after the aliens. It took me until Warhead to figure it out.

Aliens are better than trying to play Crysis stealthy, that's for sure.

Also, Warhead seems to be a lot more lenient about grabbing guys. Crysis won't let you do it unless he's looking straight at you on a full moon, while you make a goat sacrifice to the dark god Yzzzlpz'arl.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Well finished Pirates, beat up the Marquis, found my family, and got hitched to a hot chick. Sweet retirement for Mike Hoare. Now, I guess it's back to WoW and EVE. Huzzah

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Playing some Bionic Commando in the moment. So far it's kind of fun. I just can't understand why they dind't exchanged the console gamepad-icons with keyboard icons... would have made too much sense, I'll guess.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

started up castlevania lords of shadows last night. Very impressive so far, its like somebody took god of war and made it interesting, then splashed in some liberal doses of uncharted's level exploration and platforming to break up the fighting and keep your brain from checking out. That said, most of its best moments so far have involved the amazing art direction, which I am a big sucker for. It's like a more gothic lord of the rings.

as far as being like castlevania? it reminds me of simons quest so far. which is cool cause that was my favorite castlevania up until Symphony of the Night

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Tried League of Legends. What I learned: I wasn't very good.

Thinking of an MMO to play, but I am can't decid wich one. Played Guild Wars for three months but got bored. I have no real experience with MMOs. I might wait for The Old Republic.