What are you playing now

Gorth

I just purchased Halo Reach- Limited Edition over Amazon.com. I know this isn't "what are you buying" thread, but this is odd.

Release day shipping. GET IT TUESDAY THE 14th! $0.99 for the shipping. Fastest shipping for only 1 dollar. wut

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

currently playing:

assassins creed 2

puzzle quest 2

earthbound

starcraft 2

finished splinter cell conviction, it was fun, but flawed and lacked a compelling atmosphere and story. worth the $20 I paid for it though.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Amnesia, in the dark after 1 in the morning. It freaks me out. And I only just got to the note to self.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

did the German Opposing Front campaign (god I love that series of missions...) and then started another Dawn of War 2 campaign.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Got the urge to play Freespace 2. The lack of info you get in the story is kind of cool, fits with your character just being a fighter pilot.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I just purchased Halo Reach- Limited Edition over Amazon.com. I know this isn't "what are you buying" thread, but this is odd.

Release day shipping. GET IT TUESDAY THE 14th! $0.99 for the shipping. Fastest shipping for only 1 dollar. wut

They have to do that to compete with day 1 pick up at stores with pre-order. They just started that a couple of days ago, before it was like $5. I did the same thing, looking forward to using my $20 credit to apply to the NV puchase.

Installed KOTOR2 with the restoration mod on Win7 64. So far everything is running fine, fingers crossed. First time playing as a female, will go all the way Darkside and use a party of 2 psycho robots. Should be fun.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Ive gotten a little further into Torchlight now (lvl 12) and its a mixed bag. Its a mindless clickity-click fest (which I dont have a problem with) and its fun to play for a few hours here and there. Unfortunately, unless there is a lot more to come, it seems a little redundant. I fight the same skeletal archers, zombies, spiders and oozes and all they do is scale to my level. I was hoping to see a lot more beastiary and the occasional "named" one every two levels doesnt count. The dungeons seem pretty much the same too as Im already seeeing a lot of recycled layouts. They claim to have randomized dungeons and monsters but Im not seeing it yet. Maybe it gets more diverse in the later levels?

I've been playing Mass Effect 2. I currently only have 2 quests in my quest log: Lair of the Shadow Broker and Reaper IFF. I guess I should play Lair of the Shadow Broker before I finally clear the main quest since I want to leech as much as I can off the available side quests.

I also started playing Torchlight again after looking through this thread. It's seriously addictive, but we'll see how long I'll last.

Edited by Vilhelm

I've been playing Mass Effect 2. I currently only have 2 quests in my quest log: Lair of the Shadow Broker and Reaper IFF. I guess I should play Lair of the Shadow Broker before I finally clear the main quest since I want to leech as much as I can off the available side quests.

I also started playing Torchlight again after looking through this thread. It's seriously addictive, but we'll see how long I'll last.

You can continue playing and doing quests after the end of ME2. If you don't get killed, that is. I think I read that ME3 will take any save, not just an endgame one, so you should be able to do stuff after the ending and have it carry as well.

waht? I think I exited Vault 101 with more than 200 bullets (not entirely sure on the number, but there was a *lot* of ammo for it) for the 10mm gun, and I found waaaay more ammo than I used for most of the guns. Some exceptions exist, for example magnum and sniper rifle rounds.

Edited by Starwars

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Fallout 3 at last

I know it's post-apoc and all, but really, there's too little ammo around

Guess you haven't run into a random ammo box with 209 rockets in it. Happens all the time to me.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

i never once ran out of ammo except for my sniper rifle

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

You can continue playing and doing quests after the end of ME2. If you don't get killed, that is. I think I read that ME3 will take any save, not just an endgame one, so you should be able to do stuff after the ending and have it carry as well.

Just like Dragon Age does.

In fact, if you want to get

all of Legion's dialogue

, you pretty much have to save a lot of sidequests until after the suicide mission.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Dragon Age doesn't let you do any sidequests afterwards. Only thing you can do is DLC.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Ever since Ultima VII - The Black Gate came out I desperately wanted to get a Roland MT-32 Multi-Timbre Sound Module as the game music and sound effects were specifically designed for it... but sadly I could never ever afford one back in the day.

While for years I monitored various online classified ads as well as EBay, but people just wanted too damn much money for them. However last week, I finally found one from a local craigslist ad and got a used one (in great condition) for 25$!!

So for now I have been playing (and just finished) The Black Gate, enjoying it in all it's full MT-32 musical goodness (using DOSBox) and now onto The Serpent Isle! And yes I am aware of Exult But I just once wanted to go through the original, even with all it's terrible plot stopping bugs, and tons of other bugs (Exult fixes all known bugs thankfully). The Black Gate was an amusing and fun run, but dear gawd, never again (in DOSBox).

Played some Dawn of War 2 with a friend. Was kinda fun, although the game isn't really optimized for it. Had to spend some time helping him relearn the game but hey, we managed to wipe out a Tyranid hive cluster and knock out a few Eldar crews.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Dragon Age doesn't let you do any sidequests afterwards. Only thing you can do is DLC.

I was referring to the importable saves. Ie. you can use any post-completion save (and some pre-completion, IIRC) to import. Could've been clearer about that! :sorcerer:

Edited by Nepenthe

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

White Knight Chronicles and Final Fantasy XIII

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Run through Lair of the Shadowbroker a couple of times now... But just can't get a feel for any other games a the moment...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

i laughed at this way harder than i expected to