What are you playing now?

Darque

Also, don't listen to the Austrian git, screw energy, and wait for exotic.

Stupid Laser Rapier.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I'm recieving conflicting reports! Well, it would be good to first find weapons that fit to those categories before I decide on point allotment.

Found a grenade launcher though, hopefully there won't be enemies who arm themselves with these things...

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Next game? IWD2...

You might want to have a look at weimer's mods in that case, karka.

Next game? IWD2...

You might want to have a look at weimer's mods in that case, karka.

You might want to use G3's IWD2 Tweaks instead. Weimer's EoU has bugs that have yet to be fixed, though I reported them a year or two ago. Unlike Weimer, G3 is still actively updating their stuff.

Well, this will be my first playthrough actually. And I usually prefer vanilla versions for my first playthroughs. New features look cool though. I'll definitely try them next time.

I'm playing IWD2 and SMT: LC(yep, again). SMT's battle system is really what makes those series recommendable for all(open minded) gamers. It's much better than "tap the X button until the monsters die" system.

centinexx.png

After playing (and losing) with the Human Hive oh so many years ago, I have returned to it and royally beat ass. Every base, queue up: defender, former, colony pod. Within the first hundred years I had over 40 prosperous colonies, not including the Spartan and Believer factions I conquered. Clean Reactors make things way too easy. I ended up just calling council and electing myself supreme leader, as my votes accounted for over 75% of the totals.

I might have to pick up Civ 4 at some point, but I doubt it'll run on this rickety '04 laptop.

Edited by Pop

Cargo Bays in SS2.

It's good that all Dark Engine games share The Unexpected Crushing Elevators of Death: Monkeys, undead warrior-zealots, zombies and robots, all get stomped.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Unbeknownst to me (but now knownst) I was already 120 points into being revered with the Sha'tar in WoW. What that means is I now have my very first Heroic key! WooHoo, bring on the loot.

I'm one run from being revered with the shatar (Sun eater here I come!)

Grats. If you havent been yet then I wont spoil you on the detail but heroic Mechnar adds a cool new element to the second boss fight.

Unbeknownst to me (but now knownst) I was already 120 points into being revered with the Sha'tar in WoW. What that means is I now have my very first Heroic key! WooHoo, bring on the loot.

I'm one run from being revered with the shatar (Sun eater here I come!)

Grats. If you havent been yet then I wont spoil you on the detail but heroic Mechnar adds a cool new element to the second boss fight.

actually, I got it my first heroic run.

And I hate how the hardest boss in the instance is the boss that got harder in herioc (where as most of them in there got easier.)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

And I hate how the hardest boss in the instance is the boss that got harder in herioc (where as most of them in there got easier.)

I presume you are referring to The Calculator? Man, I friggin hate that guy. Single handedly reduces otherwise solid parties into wipeapallooza's.

Edited by Gfted1

Still playing Halflife 2. Somewhere on the coast road, heading for Nova Prospekt. Was feeling nostalgic the other day so I re-installed Halflife. I dunno if it's my dual core rig or not, but ran into a few bugs during the opening sequence, and I've found the movement to be kinda clunky.

I'm patiently waiting for Black Mesa: Source before I play through HalfLife again. Though I was kinda feeling like a blast on HalfLife 2.

I've never played BG either. Infact, the only RPGs I've ever played are KotOR 1 and KotOR 2.

Natch, it was written before you were born. :shifty:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I presume you are referring to The Calculator? Man, I friggin hate that guy. Single handedly reduces otherwise solid parties into wipeapallooza's.

nope, the nethermancer, the only probems i've ever had with the Calculator was that we didn't get much rest between the last group of mobs and him.

The supreme nethermancer has caused me more wipes than anyone else in that game barring a five man group taking on Ragnaros.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Overlord, Beyond The Sword, Bioshock.

These seem more than enough for me and they're all on PC.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Medieval TW 2 again. This time as the Turks.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Last night I finished Resident Evil 4 (for the wii). It was decent...

I also started, last night, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. It looks good so far...

I think therefore I am?

Could be!

Or is it really someone else

Who only thinks he's me?

I also started, last night, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. It looks good so far...

:thumbsup:

I haven't really played anything for a while. I play NWN2 every now and then on my laptop when travelling, but when at home I just don't feel like it these days. I could use more, newer games, but very little of the stuff on the shelves in the stores seems to catch my interest. Action rpg this, action adventure this, real time action strategy with rpg elements my butt. It just smells so bland. *Sigh* it is emulator time again :ermm:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein