What are you playing now?

Darque

I've been Pokemon Diamond for a few weeks now, r maybe like, a month, but now I'm sort of getting bored with how my game has gone, and want to start over. I want to start with some cooler pokemon then what you can get at the beginning though. I think I'd really rather just go back and play through the old red or blue version. Maybe I'll go play the yellow version. I don't know.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Turns out silent hill 2 was no fun at all but ive been playing the pirates of the carribean the xbox one and i just love it when i get caught in a twister in the sea

Edited by chris the jedi killer

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

I've been Pokemon Diamond for a few weeks now, r maybe like, a month, but now I'm sort of getting bored with how my game has gone, and want to start over. I want to start with some cooler pokemon then what you can get at the beginning though. I think I'd really rather just go back and play through the old red or blue version. Maybe I'll go play the yellow version. I don't know.

Dude, just get Firered. I'm sure you can get a cheap one for $15 bucks and I had a lot of fun with it. It's the the old games, a few extra locations, and updated graphics. Probably my favorite GBA game of all time.

Got fed up waiting for a good map in Civ4 so I took the first one that popped up this time. I ended up sharing a continent that covered half the map with 5 other civs. I managed to expand relatively quickly and pickup a good quarter of the continent before I was boxed in. I had one civ on my right about 15 squares from my capital, an inland sea about the same distance on my left, the northern coast of the island about 10 spaces north of me and a large mountain range 15 spaces south of me. I have 15 cities evenly spaced out in this area and all of them heavily built up with at least 10 people in each except for one which is being squeezed by a desert and the neighbouring civs cultural border on the other side so it doesn't have a lot of food production.

I'd like to see other civs take the relative strengths of units into account when they decide to declare war on you. Yes, you outnumber me 2-1, but my units are twice as strong as yours are. Maybe attacking me is not such a great idea? When your 20 unit stack fails to take a city garrisoned by two units, maybe your picked a fight with the wrong guy.

All that said, I reached the 1800's and now the game is taking to long to play out each turn so it's time to quit that map. I think for the next game I'll cut the world size in half and go with a single continent.

With all this Civ talk, I may have to pick up the new expansion. Also, I was in Philly this past week, and I saw the exhibit of artifacts from Tutankhamun's tomb at the Franklin Institute-- all that ancient cultures stuff always gets me thinking Civ.

Maybe I'll try starting a game with Warlords first and see how I enjoy it. If it turns into one of those games where I play for 8 hours only to discover that there's no f#@&ing coal anywhere on my home continent, I'll probably just get frustrated and pass. I'll have to tone down the difficulty, though. I'm a bit rusty to jump right in where I used to play, which I believe was the "Monarch" level. (At that level, if I was picky about starting locations, I had about a 50% success rate; "success" being defined as having my empire among the leaders in most categories at around the early industrial age when I usually got bored and started over.)