What are you playing now?

Darque

I have one ICE-pick.

Trying now...

Edit: Seems to open more games. Maybe all. Meh, I was waiting for an easter egg.

Yes, it opens all the games. Reload, as it's not worth the ICE-pich.

http://www.strangebedfellows.de/index.php/topic,8.0.html

This is the link for Rebirth complemented.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Hi all, after many hours of researching and tweaking I've finally got xcom apocalypse working again, so I'm currently hammering away at that. I think it's the only game I've ever owned that was more challenging to start than to finnish :D

Bloodlines again, as a Tremere, I play SS2 but I can't get it working in XP no matter what.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

Bloodlines again, as a Tremere, I play SS2 but I can't get it working in XP no matter what.

http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113635

Have fun.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113635

Have fun.

Yea looked at that, don't think I haven't tried. SS2 is one of the few RPG classics I have yet to play so I naturally spent quite some time trying to get it working. I might get back to it some time. As a matter of fact I think if you goto the tail of that thread I am somewhere in there.

Edited by EUIX

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

Hi all, after many hours of researching and tweaking I've finally got xcom apocalypse working again, so I'm currently hammering away at that. I think it's the only game I've ever owned that was more challenging to start than to finnish :D

:)

I can recommend DosBox (I use a graphical frontend for it) and Daemon Tools (use it as the cd rom drive for DosBox). Now it runs like a dream on Windows XP sp2 :)

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Just had what was probably my happiest ending to HotU ever. Nathyrra was my character's true love and Aribeth was the Sleeping Man's true love. Unfortunately, the epilogue didn't recognize the Aribeth + Sleeping Man arrangement; they still had separate lives according to the end game. Geez, Bioware, if you're going to randomize these things, you might as well follow through with matching epilogues.

Still playing Halflife 2. Somewhere on the coast road, heading for Nova Prospekt. Was feeling nostalgic the other day so I re-installed Halflife. I dunno if it's my dual core rig or not, but ran into a few bugs during the opening sequence, and I've found the movement to be kinda clunky.

I'm patiently waiting for Black Mesa: Source before I play through HalfLife again. Though I was kinda feeling like a blast on HalfLife 2.

Thanks for that link o:) Although Halflife has apparently decided to work properly, I find it looks awful now, after playing Halflife 2, and still feels kinda clunky. I'll wait for Black Mesa: Source as well.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

o:)

I can recommend DosBox (I use a graphical frontend for it) and Daemon Tools (use it as the cd rom drive for DosBox). Now it runs like a dream on Windows XP sp2 ;)

Thanks for the advice :) . I tried dosbox with a physical cd and a no-cd patch but didn't have a lot of luck with it. I ended up installing win95 onto a virtual pc , which works just as well but your way sounds much easier, I'll take a few notes for next time.

When I have free time, I have been playing Kotor 1.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

SS2, Recreation Deck, freaking Athletics.

"Rawwwrrrggrrhh" *stomp* *stomp*

"wut?!"

*bashom* *bashom* *click*

"No! Not the damned grenade clip!"

*mus is eaten*

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

* Medieval Total War 2 (with the Deus Lo Vult mod)

* Jagged Alliance 2

* NWN2 (Keep on the Borderlands mod)

* Close Combat: Cross of Iron (re-packaged, mod-friendly CC3, basically)

Sadly, the NWN2 modding scene is far less prodigious than NWN. Why is this? I am no longer a busy forum-goer, R/W reduces me to lurking nowadays.

Cheers,

MC

sonsofgygax.JPG

Jagged Alliance 2

Hve you tried the 1.13 mod yet, MC?

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

MONTE CARLO!

*pounces on Monte Carlo and shoves a pudding filled bismarck down his throat*

:lol:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Going through my first Ascension ToB, currently Cleric 19/Ranger 16, ran through Watcher's Keep, decided to seal the place up, and now I'm hunting down Sendai in the caverns. Is Sarevok's redemption an Ascension-only thing? This is the first time I've gotten that to work. I wonder how that'll affect the epilogues. I do so love the ToB epilogues. I thought they were all awesome, even the sad ones (Viconia's or Cernd's, for example)

Edited by Pop

Going through my first Ascension ToB, currently Cleric 19/Ranger 16, ran through Watcher's Keep, decided to seal the place up, and now I'm hunting down Sendai in the caverns. Is Sarevok's redemption an Ascension-only thing? This is the first time I've gotten that to work. I wonder how that'll affect the epilogues. I do so love the ToB epilogues. I thought they were all awesome, even the sad ones (Viconia's or Cernd's, for example)

I take that is a multiclassed R/C?

My most fun run through the BG saga was with a dual classed R/C. Absolute highlight was soloing Bodhi's lair completely naked, armed only with weapons and anti-undead spells. Ah, the days...

Sarevok's redemption isn't Ascension-only. Although

his possible betrayal at the finale is.

Still playing God of War 2 atm. It had been a while since my last play. Somehow I don't seem to be motivated booting up games anymore. However, once I've gotten myself to do so (mostly out of boredom), I have a blast.

Edited by Pope

Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Just finished the Helicarrier level with the base team. Seems like a very fun game, but control with the keyboard is fubar and I don't have the will to dig out my gamepad which is in one of the 23 unmarked cardboard boxes scattered around the house.

Speaking of which, does anyone know if 1) the Hulk in the game as a playable character? I want to assemble the New Fantastic Four - the Hulk, Ghost Rider, Spider and Wolv and have them smash things up. And 2) what's up with these reputations I keep hearing about? Am I going to get penalized for taking different teams or team members on different assignments? I was thinking of rolling up the ol' FF for the Omega Base, or take four heroes of my choosing. Will there be a problem?

Now, if only the major cinematics were made to reflect our current team... And if only we could also play a mirror campaign as the villains... I want to play as Dr. Doom, dammit! :/