What are you playing now?

Darque

I downloaded the graw (ghost recon) 2 demo. Was only one level and I died about 50 times because I'm used to playing games where I run into action at the drop of a hat and soak up bullets. Game looked nice but the AI sucks, map design was a tad lame, and just didn't seem like it had much to offer.

Edit: I was also kind of pissed about an enemy helicopter bringing in reinforcements and how it conveniently didn't explode or even smoke from taking about 1000 rounds from a mounted machine gun.

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Randomly exploring the wilderness areas in BG was easily the best part. Even though BG2 was the tighter game, that explorative quality of BG - something that made the FO's so special - was sorely missing in BG2.

One of my favorite parts of BG was being able to wonder around in the wilderness areas or along the Sword Coast.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

been teaching my flatmate how to fight in Jedi Outcast

he doesn't seem to realise that firing rockets at jedis is not exactly the best way to go, as they just use Force Push to send them straight back at you

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I'm playing Condemned. A game where I get to Taser a guy in the face, hit him with a fire axe, and then snap his neck.

No no, it's okay, I used to work for the FBI.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

It took me a while, but I finally make Lavos cry like the little girl we all know he is deep down inside.

I played quake wars beta today for a little bit. Sniped some noob coming out of his base about 15 times before I got bored and quit. Now I'm super bored and have no games to play. :brows:

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I downloaded Cave Story and the English patch. I wonder if I should start playing that when I get home, Condemned, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, or Chrono Cross.

Doukutsu Monogatari is just awesome. Especially when replayed, because there's a huge amount of replay value. Secrets, new endings, etc.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Doukutsu Monogatari is just awesome. Especially when replayed, because there's a huge amount of replay value. Secrets, new endings, etc.

In other words I should definitely make room for it. I need to start planning out what I'm going to do next week. I'm going on a 10 day cruise. Need to buy a couple paperbacks (because I'm not taking my hardcovers), and decide which two Final Fantasy Advance games to take.