What are you playing now?

Darque

Since I just got paid, I'm trying to figure out if I should get Hitman Collection off Steam (already have Blood Money, but not Codename 47 and Silent Assassin) or if I should get Sherlock Holmes the Awakened. Same price for either, but I already have the most recent of the 3 Hitman games included and I hear The Awakened is pretty short.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Since I just got paid, I'm trying to figure out if I should get Hitman Collection off Steam (already have Blood Money, but not Codename 47 and Silent Assassin) or if I should get Sherlock Holmes the Awakened. Same price for either, but I already have the most recent of the 3 Hitman games included and I hear The Awakened is pretty short.

codename 47 is only for pc and not included in the trilogy even for pc it is very difficult to find but silent assassin could be found at a pawn shop or a game stop and silent assassin is in the trilogy

Edited by chris the jedi killer

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

codename 47 is only for pc and not included in the trilogy even for pc it is very difficult to find but silent assassin could be found at a pawn shop or a game stop and silent assassin is in the trilogy

http://steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=p...d=283&cc=US

I know about the Trilogy. But, I'm not interested in buying Trilogy. It would be a tradein of codename 47 for contracts. I don't remember hearing anything great about contracts.

I really enjoy Blood Money and the main thing that inspired this was the temptation to buy a second copy for my Steam account.

I'm dying to replay Blood Money. I'll probably buy the pack when I do that. But FOR NOW, I must finish Overlord and Chrono Trigger!

Dag nabbit.

the level i just finished is the one where you have to kill the vice president

Thats like the last level i think, besides the very final one which is only like 5 minutes long. Game was awesome though, loved it a lot. While the story was just plain ridiculous, I loved how it had so much stuff to do. Even though it was a just kill a guy or two each mission, there were so many options to do it. Albeit I mostly just sneaked through trying to do it the "right" way, somehow screw up and end up killing everyone in sight. Really liked the ending too. Kane & lynch is made by the same people so I think that should be a good game fyi (not to mention i saw a gamespy article saying it was a sweet game either way)

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Here is my slightly upgraded tower now. The big statues are shiny, the throne and fires are bigger and the smaller statues have grown wings. I could replace the red carpet with white marble but I didn't think it looked very good so I didn't bother with that. In addition I have a new helmet and a flaming sword. It does 105 extra fire damage. I can set fire to trees and kill almost everything in two hits. :devil:

post-3491-1183181992_thumb.jpg

I'm getting a lot closer to the end now. Unfortunately I'm getting my butt kicked by the guy below. His name is Khan and he can two shot me right now. I think I may have to do some minion farming so that I can upgrade my armour and weapons a little more.

post-3491-1183182009_thumb.jpg

KHAAAAAAN!

Edited by Deraldin

He'd be a nice minion.

Still don't know which to buy. Since they're both available DD though it's no rush.

Edited by Tale

He'd be a nice minion.

Still don't know which to buy. Since they're both available DD though it's no rush.

I don't think he'd like taking orders. He's already about three times the size of the Overlord. :devil:

Hohhoo, this is the first Fallout game that's not cheap when it comes to explosives and missiles! After beating a couple of super mutant missions, I'm swimming in both bazooka rockets and grenades. I got this Junior Squire called Stein who had good tagged skills but not that good attributes. I made him take Mutate!-perk with his 9th level up and gave the bugger Gifted-trait. Now, M2 Browning Machine Gun with 9 in agility is almost criminal. And definetly homicidal. He also carries my only bazooka and serves as mobile weapons platform with the aforementioned nigh endless rockets. Not a lot survives.

Damn, to think that a couple of weeks earlier I was wishing for a good adventure amidst all the fps' I play. But serve the killing in this delightful format and I'm as happy as a puppy.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I was wishing for a good adventure amidst all the fps' I play.

Recently released Ankh, Broken Sword 4, Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened and Penumbra are all high quality adventure gaming.

Also Sam and Max Episodes, but in this case it's better to wait for whole Season1 retail box :ermm:

I always found MoH games more enjoyable than CoD games.
MoHAA and it's expansions were imho worse than CoD1 mainly because at a certain point the missions got rediculous in terms of what you had to do.

Pacific aussalt learned something from COD and made it semi squad based and had a medic in your team (making it believable to a degree.) admittedly running around with a Anti Tank gun is a little... interesting.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Also Sam and Max Episodes, but in this case it's better to wait for whole Season1 retail box :ermm:

How so?

It took numerous attempts over the course of the past three days, but I finally managed to beat the first normal map of the Vector TD tower game. I'm really starting to develop a love/hate affair for this one.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.