For the next game, I think that the known characters of our group should be divided into two groups: Those who accompany you to the battle in your travels, and those who stay at your base, and give you advice.
What kind of advice?
Or you mean something like:
- Leliana in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Steward from PoE
- Keep sergeants from NWN2
What is your opinion?
Out of recruitable companions for PoE3, I'd like to see: Eder and perhaps Rekke.
With must-have cameos from Aloth and Ydwin.
And possible cameos from Xoti, Pallegina, Maia and Kana.
I'd like more new party companions:
- some supporting druidess
- a paladin (a mix between PoE1 Pallegina, Calisca and Casavir?) (with a larger focus on his/her own principles rather than country)
- some sort of ranged/utility rogue (a mix between Varric and Neeshka)
- and some hilarious wizard (think Tayn or Dorian)
- and ofc a dwarven mix between Oghren, Zoltan and Khelgar
and please no more stronghold nonsense
management element in rpg almost always fail
it already failed in poe1 and kingmaker recently
To each his own I guess...
I liked the Crossroads Keep from NWN2. And after I learnt that PoE was designed by the same guy, next weekend I was already playing the game.
That said I expected Caed Nua keep management to be more intricate than in NWN2... But I still prefer having at least such thing over no property/management at all.
Edited by MaxQuest, 22 January 2019 - 05:54 AM.