RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - BATTLE ROYALE

So, there's a big problem here. Everything is tracable but that doesn't mean it's automaticallly proven because it can be traced. Identity theft is too easy these days. It's not even the market's responsibility to trace and confirm a person's account/identity or purchases. This is why most marketplaces (the smart ones) have two-step security measure. Neither Steam or GoG are going to help recover or legitify an account and/orthe account owner - it could be dangerous for them.

Speaking from experience, you are wrong.

I recently recovered access to the old Steam account I created solely to activate my physical copy of HL2 back in 2004. All they required was a proof of ownership which I was able to provide.

• Like 2

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

GTA Online is hell, though.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Is it just some music and new animations or can the player actually produce music on his own while being in the club? That teaser doesn't really tell a lot.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Looks like the Agony developers are having some serious trouble now given this message on their Steam page.

Can't say I'm particularly surprised. I mean, trying to release an uncensored version of a game when the only reason they got funds from a publisher was that they censor some parts was bound to end badly...

https://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-demo-at-e3-was-earlier-than-alpha-full-release-could-be-years-away/

CD Projekt finally showed off what it's been getting up to with Cyberpunk 2077 at E3 earlier this month. The demo was behind closed doors so we, the people without appointments, didn't get to see it for ourselves (you can listen, though) but by all reports it was good. Really good. All of which might lead you to think that the full release of the game isn't too far off.

Maybe it is—anything is possible—but it doesn't sound like that's the case. Following a similar presentation this week in Warsaw, according to a Bankier.pl report (Google translated), CEO Adam Kiciński described the demo as being "earlier" than alpha and "not the final quality yet," which is why it's not yet being shown to the public.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I'll say it again, Holiday 2019 (On-time) or Q1/Q1 2020 (QA Delays).

This would keep in-line with their release reporting in their shareholder meetings. 2 releases by 2021 which means roughly Holiday 2019 and Holiday 2021 respectively.

• Like 1

Looks like the Agony developers are having some serious trouble now given this message on their Steam page.

Can't say I'm particularly surprised. I mean, trying to release an uncensored version of a game when the only reason they got funds from a publisher was that they censor some parts was bound to end badly...

I'm guessing sales dropped hard after a good start? Otherwise they probably wouldn't have announced that uncut version with that big announcement before.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

https://youtu.be/9BtDRVzQ0VA

I don't get it. :|

I gave up on GTA5 long ago.... They're slowly turning it into a Simulation MMO. It's getting closer to Second Life every day that passes. Edited by SonicMage117
  • Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

So in other words Second Death?

• Like 3

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Fred Ford & Paul Reiche III (the original creators of Star Control) are fighting a legal battle against Stardock to keep the IP. They have launched a GoFundMe campaign to help cover their projected $2M legal costs.

So rather than secure funding for their supposed "Ghosts of the Precursors" project that doesn't sound like total vaporware at all, they have to raise money to give to the lawyers. A wonderful state of affairs.

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Ahhhh, who cares for Agony...they were just copying Scorn. :grin:

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Hmmmm...

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Amy Hennig, who was hired to make an EA Star Wars game, has left EA.

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/06/amy-hennig-who-was-hired-to-make-an-ea-star-wars-game-has-left-ea/

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

It's not like this is going to decrease sales in even the slightest.

Edited by SonicMage117
  • Like 1

Both. I mean, it's not going to change anything in the slightest, it's like saying DRM decreases Steam's sales if at all, so I agree with them (the reporters).