RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - BATTLE ROYALE

There are hints to Death Stranding in the P.T demo that was released a few years back. That's what the video is about. It's not exactly news but it is still interesting. Why or how are bits and pieces of Death Stranding in a demo that was released years ago?!

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Now, before anyone starts criticizing her, let me say that she makes some really good points...

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

pff, I can give you more insight if you really want

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Now, before anyone starts criticizing her, let me say that she makes some really good points...

This chick has been milking her employment at CDPR for a long ass time. There is very little that she has talked about that really convinces me that she has any real insight into such a large company filled to the brim with highly technical people.

What a lame 15 minutes of fame to try and milk.

• Like 1

This chick has been milking her employment at CDPR for a long ass time. There is very little that she has talked about that really convinces me that she has any real insight into such a large company filled to the brim with highly technical people.

What a lame 15 minutes of fame to try and milk.

What a weirdly hostile reaction to someone's youtube channel. I guess SonicMage was right about the criticizing stuff. The internet is a strange place.  :wowey:

Nah, her stuff keeps getting posted around news forums and she's mostly using her former position to claim an informed voice on things she doesn't really know about.

There is a reason why SM117 lead with "Now, before anyone starts criticizing her..."

Well, I only watched the one video, but did she make some sort of claim that was untrue? Is she misleading people?

I blog(ged) about beer and beer history, but I am certain there more informed and experienced voices out there. Heck, there were probably even a fair amount of mistakes in my work. It was really just me sharing my personal experiences with a small (like super tiny) audience. I suppose it is fair game for criticism, but I'm not sure why anyone would bother. 

I don't know, perhaps it's just me, I don't see anything wrong with her stance or even bragging about working with CDPR (anyone would). I mean, I never got the impression that she's saying she's "too good" for CD Project Red - maybe I'm missing some sort of secret lingo or something. To be honest, sounds like she's pretty genuine in saying that age never really intended to be there permanently but I know there will always be people who, for whatever reason, take her words for being a slap in the face to CDPR. If CD Project Red had any issue, the current staff wouldn't be in communication with her (they still are) and I think it's obvious that she could go back anytime she wanted so there's that.

I can see forums going crazy though with "You obsolete *****, keep your mouth shut" or "Nobody cares, you're no longer there so, why are you even talking?" how easy is is to discard her credit to working on ine of the higher rated rpg's in many years but...

If it sounds like she's defending herself in the video, I could understand why - there's probably good reason for it even though she doesn't owe anyone an explanation. It's possible she has stalkers on social media just because she's a woman, a game developer who worked on The Witcher 3 and also follwed religiously by CDPR's hardcore fanbase who watch every little word she'll type/say. There are, whether we believe it or not, fans will shun anything neutral or negative if it's not praising CDPR. I couldn't imagine how much hate mail she's getting for a video like this "Clickbait video *****, stop posting bs you don't even have t**s." To me, it's not any different really than an ex-Gamestop employee who talks about the pros and cons of management, pr and other things that happen behind closed doors.

I look at Allanah Pierce (IGN) and see just how bad a fanbase and/or stalkers can get. It was pretty scary and wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. And sure anyone could say "She was probably over-exaggerating and most of that probably never happened" except it did as police records and web interactions proved. Crazy but real.

I want to follow this ex-CDRP employee because I can just see something happening to that degree in the future lol It's gonna be interesting nonetheless.

Edited by SonicMage117

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Rpg gamer degenrate: "Games from the old dayd should be left left alone, don't fix what ain't broke..." Blah blah blah blah

Thq Mordick: "Hold my beer."

https://thqnordic.com/node/265

Multilayer and a slew of other features comfirmed for new update to Titan Quest!

Happy dance initiated from all members here :)

• Like 1

Whatsherface and Otherdude got fired from Arenanet. She for behaving like an idiot on social media. He for seeing her do so and decide that it was an awesome idea and jumping in to also behave like an idiot.

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I missed that Madden 19 was coming to PC 

My poor PS4 will see even less action now

I've found this to be the case lately with my, mainly being a netflix machine.  Been doing most of my gaming on the switch with some on the pc when friends are available.

Whatsherface and Otherdude got fired from Arenanet. She for behaving like an idiot on social media. He for seeing her do so and decide that it was an awesome idea and jumping in to also behave like an idiot.

Those glorious tribal points though, how else will you maintain the weak ties between your social media family?

I'm certain his wife will see it that way. "Hey honey, my colleague you dislike behaved like an idiot so I copied her example and got fired." "Oh, well done honey! 13 years at the same company was getting boring anyhow."

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I dunno what she did wrong, nothing wrong with hating your customers. Gamers are useful trash to be exploited, after all.

Find people's outrage at her comments very rich, especially on Reddit of all places :lol:

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

lol, just came across this related thread https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/8wxmyl/randy_pitchford_of_gearbox_comments_on_arenanet/

I dunno what she did wrong, nothing wrong with hating your customers. Gamers are useful trash to be exploited, after all

This reads like sarcasm, but it's true planty of gamers are awful, she's no different. She's amongst her ilk and it caught up with her apparently.

w5TRXqt.jpg

Edited by injurai