Pictures of your Games Episode VIII The Fast - The Picturesque

also - twins!
2mEV0_UIT0A.jpg

speaking of bosses, also beat Borderlands the Pre-Sequel, and that final boss was really good! I don't remember when the last time I got so excited about beating a boss in a game was.

-xKqaj1QcYw.jpg

l87UMctpMUM.jpg

kGlxOEsVQB8.jpg

mSlje13I98o.jpg

h3fGxUcsA4A.jpg

he was scary! and tough, but we managed to kill him. and then we had to defeat his ultimate form again, just to satisfy Tiny Tina's curiosity!

TEtaLdwsXI4.jpg

this has become my favorite Borderlands game (Tiny Tina's DLC from BL2 used to hold that position, but not anymore). 

it's not too short, not too long, has interesting classes, great new mechanics ("jet-packs", oxygen management and fights in low gravity conditions), well-designed maps (apart from that one certain mining facility...) and great boss fights (for the most part). would play again.

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

GTA 5's first person mode is pretty amazing, even tho fish eye effect is quite noticeable at times.

lD4KVhR.jpg

I still can't help but be amazed at the amount of detail Rockstar put into this world.

u54vXjj.jpg

I mean, they even went and did this...

ANHWWS3.jpg

The city and its countryside just looks amazing

wq94mec.jpg

wx9ZQyJ.jpg

And there's all kinds of stuff you can find just as a part of imaginary virtual tourism

WbVs8sv.jpg

Or... You know, you can just goof around, land a plane in the middle of Los Santos, play a golf for a while and then return slightly banged up plane back to your airport.

Ylzk10d.jpg

KmA8v9I.jpg

I don't think I have ever enjoyed a GTA game this much.

• Like 1

Would be more awesome if GTA 5 would allow TrackIR. I can't play car-games anymore in first person without TrackIR. Seriously, it's a huge difference.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

My Kenworth W900

5LtJy5c.jpg

b13S7De.jpg

Ww25baZ.jpg

It will have to do until SCS add the badassery that is the Peterbilt 389 (there is actually a mod in the workshop now that adds the 389 but the price for it is ridiculously low, like 1/4 of what it should cost, and I don't want to cheat the economy).

• Like 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Yeah, perhaps it's best if you put this in spoiler tags from now on Bokishi? We still have members on paid pr byte connections and those huge screenshots really mess up the mobile site.

They're cool though! :)

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

An empty room with a mission waypoint in it, looks safe enough to me!

Let's have a look, kitty!

20160807123148_1.jpg

Oh for the love of the Lotus...

20160807123618_1.jpg

But don't worry, Valkyr is here! *dramatic entrée"

20160807123625_1.jpg

Edited by marelooke
  • Like 2

What on Earth happened to Duke Nukem games on Steam and GOG? I can download them from my library just fine, but it seems only Forever is available on Steam. That's ... Strange. Anyway, Duke was amazing - and then Blood came out and I fell in love with Build engine.

Edit: Oh well...

Edited by Fenixp
  • Like 1