Pictures of your Games Episode VIII The Fast - The Picturesque

An expedition happened! It was all very exciting 'cause I found my first ocean planet! After dropping on a tiny island and equipping my oxygen... ThingyThatDoesn'tActuallyConnectToMouthSoItDoesn'tReallyMakeMuchSense, I just jumped into the ocean... And it got quite dark quite fast.

pIRw2Sz.png

After wondering about the ocean floor for a little bit, I found an airlock and inside, about 4 massive buildings with indigenous population.

gdU6yBD.png

They even have parks down there!

0wam5MB.png

So uh... After exploring for a bit and nicking everything that wasn't nailed down, I have decided to explore the ocean floor a bit more.

CJpaVWS.png

I even found some abandoned buildings and a bunch of phat l00t down there. After a bit tho, I have noticed a fairly large air pocket underground, so I went in to investigate. ... So I died, got resurrected back on my ship, spent ages looking for the bit I used to enter the darn air pocket and finally got to my corpse and grabbed my stuff back. *sigh* Nonetheless, adventure! Excitement! ... Tombs!?

mLwN9Vk.png

All right then, tombs! I suppose the fish men had to be around for a bit before constructing massive futuristic cities. Oh well, I have decided that I spent enough time with exploration (actually I ran out of food and was unwilling to eat raw fish) so I returned back to one of the small islands which litter the surface.

dgP1GtF.png

And got back home. ... Oh what is it, you want to see pictures of my little colony? Well be my guests!

EbtAGoy.png

I've even got two occupants who, naturally, pay rent regularly. I'm from Earth after all, capitalism ahoy! Oh right and I got me a hover bike!

VDH7cEw.png

It hovers and ... Well bikes and you carry it around in a pokéball. Hoverbikeball. Whatever.

I might be very slightly excited about Starbound.

Edited by Fenixp
  • Like 2

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided(PS4)

Are the maps as small as in Deus Ex: Human Revolution? None of the reviews I've seen mention anything about this.

They are very similar to Human Revolution. You have different districts that are connected to each other via the subway system. 

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

So does the game still feel like Human Revolution? All the previews completely turned me off, because of all this super-super high tech and big weapons and crap. It looked like Jensen suddenly could grow knifes out of his arm, and they even explode, etc. really felt a tad too much to me, tbh.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

It looked like Jensen suddenly could grow knifes out of his arm

Just looked it up briefly and it looks no different to HR? A game which also featured a revolver that could shoot high-explosive bullets, and both laser and plasma rifles.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Yeah, but he doesn't shoot the blades at people in HR. /Edit: And the blades don't explode.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

So does the game still feel like Human Revolution? All the previews completely turned me off, because of all this super-super high tech and big weapons and crap. It looked like Jensen suddenly could grow knifes out of his arm, and they even explode, etc. really felt a tad too much to me, tbh.

Well, you do come across weapons a lot but finding ammo for them isn't as straight forward as a shooter. You also go down with a few shots. It's not action oriented but the demos that were previously shown to the public did demonstrate a lot of action. The game isn't like that though. The first side-quest I completed didn't require me to pull the gun out even once. 

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Age of Barbarian.

Gameplay is rather meh. Quality of writing seems to be inverse proportional to the skin the characters are showing. Let's see if the spoiler tags are working so people can choose not to look at skimpy outfits. AkALmHS.jpg

DybvCtR.jpg

2M2lLyf.jpg

7m2tP6C.jpg

IZZZ2Nt.jpg

Uhmz8pV.jpg

ygeMZzK.jpg

dvcUeaF.jpg

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Quality of writing seems to be inverse proportional to the skin the characters are showing.

Body "language" >> Written Language :-

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I have to ask... what game is that???

Edit: Yes, unashamed chainmail bikini and impractical armour fan since Maria Whitaker posed for Barbarian on the C64

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I have to ask... what game is that???

Edit: Yes, unashamed chainmail bikini and impractical armour fan since Maria Whitaker posed for Barbarian on the C64

Age of Barbarian Extended Cut. I'll write something in the other thread after lunch.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Age of Barbarian Extended Cut.

It looks extremely cheesy and disgustingly sexist.

Sold.

Edit: Ah, just noticed your post in "What are you playing" thread. It changed nothing.

Edited by Fenixp
  • Like 1

And one last batch of Age of Barbarian. Even sprinkled some male ones in there :p

B17tYVh.jpg

NIK61fy.jpg

2O6rEhV.jpg

uqDreuL.jpg

Maiden getting carried off in the dungeon:

B40SRSb.jpg

Player getting carried off at night:

06STVY1.jpg

been playing Witcher 3 and coming across these beautiful locations. I kept hitting F12 and couldn't understand why Steam wasn't saving my screenshots... two days later I realize I'm playing the GOG version  :facepalm:

• Like 3
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Ok, I give up. Where is she?

PS: You should srsly make screenshots with ArmA3.

/Edit: Found her now. But why the weird clothes?

Edited by Lexx