Pictures of your Games Episode VIII The Fast - The Picturesque

Shadwen

PdTDuv5.jpg

jwmKx9Z.jpg

ScHVHcT.jpg

p07Ylka.jpg

The graphics are nice enough, though the game could definitely stand to be less brown and grey and more colorful.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 4

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Now this felt pretty good - raiding Constantinople.. A civil war and a weak Basilus allowed me to pillage their lands for almost 3 years.

In fact, the sons of Ragnar have now decimated the 2 roman empires and Rome itself, to the point that Christianity is losing ground and the bigger empires are starting to fall apart.

Hoping to take this game all the way to Victoria 2

4VBufI4.jpg

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

EarthBound: The Beginnings 

xglZ1es.jpg

Where would we be without Japan!

Xenoblade Chronicles X

ldYCHfH.jpg

auvpsvQ.jpg

NQAZrpC.jpg

*obligatory 'better than No Man's Sky' comment*

Torment: Tides of Numenera

T2GqiXw.jpg

WwLTDa6.jpg

EuZRsB7.jpg

No words needed to describe this one, can't wait for the official release. Worth every cent in my opinion, especially if you enjoyed Planescape: Torment(which makes about 99.9% of the people on these boards :p  ).

Edited by Katphood
  • Like 4

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

I used the name 'Serge' for my character and that right there is an enemy doll! :) It's the US version from the Virtual Console. 

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

It's up guys, now shooting for 10 billion pixels. That's the max Ansel can be hacked to. Pray for my Titan X, it's getting pretty hot lol

http://gigapixelgaming.com/5-billion-pixels-in-witcher-3/

Hmm, yes, it seems Witcher 3 graphics were slightly worse than I remembered them:

MScK1uG.png

• Like 4

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Heh, now you can exactly see how the lowest LOD models look like. Normally it would be so tiny, you never would see details anyway.

You should make ArmA3 screenshots, by the way. This game has some gorgeous views.

• Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Witcher obviously not built for such epic res. Hope there's a mod one day that forces all LOD to maximum before a screenshot is taken. Anyway, milestone reached http://gigapixelgaming.com/10-gigapixel-witcher/

I wonder if Geralt has noticed the vampire goblets. They cast no shadows!

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided(PS4)

Are the maps as small as in Deus Ex: Human Revolution? None of the reviews I've seen mention anything about this.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!