Jump to content

The Giant E3 Thread


Recommended Posts

Can't wait to see what cringe inducing stuff they'll do.

  • Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would go for the boobs, ass and booze, but definately not for the games. 

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche


"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are actually games I look forward to see at E3 this year -- Last year was a disappointment beyond the usual.


Agreed.  This is the first E3 in a while that I'm actually looking forward to some of the games being shown/announced.


These next couple of years (late 2014 and 2015) are looking much better than the past couple.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

im just waiting for the gifs that are made durring E3. that's where the real fun is

  • Like 2

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.



What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?


Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.


Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, what exactly are you guys interested in?

Personally I'm hoping for news about Fallout 4, and I might be interested in Mirror's Edge 2... and of course I'm hoping for some cool new stuff, but other than that, I'm not really looking forward to anything.


90% of the games announced at E3 usually don't interest me at all. Like a new Halo title, the standard Nintendo games, the next Assassin's Creed game(s) and so on. And even for the other 10%, I can't remember a surprising E3 announcement of the last few years that got me excited.


That being said, there's some entertainment value in watching the show. I'll definitely watch it and have a good time, I think. But yeah, I'd like to know what you're excited about this year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Honestly, I'm not expecting much of anything at E3 this year.  The new Witcher 3 trailer was already shown so I don't know what else CDPR can do, other than maybe something something Cyberpunk.  The only thing I really want is for Nintendo to announce a Metroid game for WiiU.  If when they do that, I'll definitely buy their system at some point.  Other than that, no expectations, nothing to be excited about.  Hopefully something comes out of the blue and surprises me.  If nothing else, we might get a cringeworthy presentation from Microsoft that will make for a fun meme.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, I missed the MS conference.. but EA is gonna be showing up soon.


OOOOOOHHH DA:O gameplay...


Ok, that's WoW with less buttons.

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!


Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...