Rosbjerg

Snow Globe cards started just under $.6 each, then dropped to $.5 in an hour, then $.2 in a day, then $.1 in a week. When I levelled 10 times, I created 40 Snow Globe cards, sold them within an hour of the sale, I imagine others were doing the same but not all had the free time at the start of the sale. By 24-36 hours I think a lot of people would get snow globe cards from voting 3 times in community choice, halving the value of the cards.

I ended up trading away 3 full sets of snow globe cards to other people and sold my last 9 on the market in the last hour before the expired. Got $0.20 per card. The market was moving so fast that it was almost impossible to buy anything and cards were selling within seconds of putting them up for sale. People would undercut at $0.10 for no reason.

So, I have these two Crusader Kings II 50% off coupons... but I own the game.

So... up for grabs to [soDOFF]

I have a copy to give out or trade. Came with my EUIV preorder. If anyone has Mount and Blade Warband, I'd like to trade, don't think there is much else I really want now though so if no one has it to trade I'll just give it away.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

While higher level for more booster pack chance sounds good, it does mean... not selling cards to get higher level.

Seems it only makes a loss in the end rather than a a profit.

Sold my globes early on when still getting around 30 cent a piece... after that just gave them away to a friend who did care about crafting, and sold the remaining for scraps.

I usually just look at the market and post it one cent under the most frequent price. Sure I could probably get more, but I'm impatient :)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Okay, here's a really weird thing..

Steam on my sister's laptop. If I login as me, it works fine.   If she tries to login as her.. it keeps throwing up the "steam is having trouble connecting to steam servers" message.

Anyone have any clue as to why?

Edit:

Never mind. She gave me the wrong bloody login details for it. And steam won't tell you they're wrong, it just gives you that bloody annoying message instead.

Edited by Raithe

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I'd like it if the general game searches didn't include Early Access titles, so I don't have to wade through tons of those to find the actual new/full releases. That is, keep Early Access in that Early Access search category only. If I look under RPG I don't want to sift through all of them there, too.

....we're not all interested in Early Access.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

If you go to your inventory you can either sell your cards or buy the other half of the cards you don't have and craft a badge which earns you xp, wallpapers and emoticons.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

the wallpapers and emoticons sell for 1-3 cents, while the cards sell for anywhere between 10 and 30 cents, so its much more worth it to sell the cards than to craft the badge.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

the wallpapers and emoticons sell for 1-3 cents, while the cards sell for anywhere between 10 and 30 cents, so its much more worth it to sell the cards than to craft the badge.

Some wallpaper/emoticons sell for more, but they are very specific items so you'd have to try to get them specifically as not all games have items that are worth anything. My 1...2...3... Kick It wallpaper is actually going for around $2-3 right now and it's only listed as "uncommon" so the steam given rarity of an item is no guarantee of value.

So, I have these two Crusader Kings II 50% off coupons... but I own the game.

So... up for grabs to [soDOFF]

I've got two as well if Calax's are already taken.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

After getting a refund on a kickstarter project (never thought I'd do that, but one of the people behind the project turned out to be a real prick), I decided that that money doesn't count towards my "no spending cash on games for a while (other than Age of Wonders 3)" decission, as it is money that had alreayd been spend.

So I bought Dungeon of the Endless.

That means I now have two coupons:

Endless Space -50% DLC

Endless Space: Disharmony DLC -50%

It's a great 4X game if anyone wants the coupons.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

i have bought payday 2 and i enjoyed it but a couple days later i see a game that looks fun and that alot of my friends are playing (age of empires 2 hd edition) but i spent all my money on payday 2. if any one wants to trade msg me on steam my gamer tag is idevestate2.

I've never gotten a coupon of any kind. :(

Shame poor you :(

Don't worry I'm still your friend :dancing:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Huh, forgot I'm still in that.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

does anyone have a copy of Torchlight II from this weekend's deal he would be willing to part with in exchange for a slightly cheaper game? I don't have enough on my card after buying Payday 2, and I won't be able to transfer cash to it for a while  :banghead:

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

got my wish, thanks, Rosbjerg. really appreciate it!  :blush:

• Like 2
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.