Rosbjerg

But Divinity 2 is fun!

This.

How can one discard it after 4 minutes? 0_o

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I just wish I could remove them from my account. 

You can remove them if you ask steam support to do it, just make it as clear as possible that you are not asking a refund and you understand you have to buy them again if you want them back. I have got rid of few games like that.

They have got AC3 down to about £4. I keep looking at it, then going "No."

Redshirts are smarter and put up more of a fight than those Red Coats. I would probably like it more as a parkour game with no enemies.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Anno 2070 with all the flibbertyjibbits was down to low low prices.. So snagged that.

And I got jealous so started playing that again :)

Reading about it here has caused me to redownload it again. Although I will say that I've started playing Blackguards, the early access, and have really enjoyed it so far.

Redshirts are smarter and put up more of a fight than those Red Coats. I would probably like it more as a parkour game with no enemies.

I'm right there with you.  I've only played AC2, but my feelings on that game were "I wish there were a lot less (preferably none at all) stabbing and a more running on rooftops and climbing.  The secret tombs in that game, where you're essentially just trying to climb up to some ridiculously inaccessible looking area, or flipping switches then trying to get somewhere before a gate drops, or whatever, are essentially what I loved about Tomb Raider but with a male protagonist.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Anno 2070 with all the flibbertyjibbits was down to low low prices.. So snagged that.

And I got jealous so started playing that again :)

Reading about it here has caused me to redownload it again. Although I will say that I've started playing Blackguards, the early access, and have really enjoyed it so far.

I'll probably run through Global distrust to get some Tycoon reputation. I'm maxed with the Eden Initiative, but still need the other two.

So far I had only heard from people who didn't like Blackguard...

Edited by melkathi

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I see Courier's Stash and Gun Runners Arsenal are on sale. Are they worth owning if you know you're going to play Fallout: New vegas again?

They are required for Sawyer's re-balancing mod, which is quite good. 

• Like 1

I see Courier's Stash and Gun Runners Arsenal are on sale. Are they worth owning if you know you're going to play Fallout: New vegas again?

Well Courier's Stash is basically a collection of all the "pre-order bonuses"  giving you a major amount of gubbins in your inventory from the beginning of the game.

Gunrunner's is, pretty much as it says, a bunch of new equipment and a handful of new in-game challenges to complete.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Prior to playing Josh's mod, the Courier's Stash in particular was a big hindrance such that despite having it, I chose to delete the mod files from my install so that they'd be disabled (Steam really needs a more elegant way of handling DLC). So yeah, as above, it's basically an early-game cheat mode in vanilla.

Gun Runners' Arsenal, eh, it's relatively unobtrusive but expands the part of the game I have the least interest in (the last thing I want to do more of is gear management). But it's easy enough to avoid in that the new stuff needs to be explicitly bought from vendors rather than having it pollute general world/dropped loot. So at least it won't potentially wreck game balance like the stash does.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Realised I never actually got around to finishing Half-Life 2.

Pondering on whether to just pick up Half-Life 2 or go for the full on Orange Box...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Realised I never actually got around to finishing Half-Life 2.

Pondering on whether to just pick up Half-Life 2 or go for the full on Orange Box...

I'd say go for Orange Box. Both Episode 1 & 2 have a lot of memorable moments in them, especially 2.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

It's worth for Sawyers mod alone...

^ exactly this. If you don't play the game with sawyers mod, you are missing out a lot, imo. Don't worry about the cheat items. Sawyers mod is taking care about it as well and gun runners arsenal is adding some quite nice weaponry to the late-game part. It's really expensive stuff as well, so don't expect to be buying everything a few hours into the game.

Beside this, it kinda pains me to see New Vegas + all dlcs being thrown out for so little money, while even Oblivion was more expensive (and is a far, far, far worse game and rpg in my opinion).

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."