Rosbjerg

So, logging in Steam I was met with  a commercial of the Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Mod.

And now I'm wondering how they did that, and if I could get a 'certain mod' also on Steam... provided I know *how*

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

but it was free  :geek: for those that had Arma 2 already  :dancing:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I have faith Valve will make SteamOS into a good distro, but it has a long way to go right now.

And maybe Steam will turn into a good piece of software eventually too, but it's also still got a long way to go.....

Oh crap, you think they have the same people working on SteamOS that they had working on the Steam application?! SteamOS is doomed before it even gets off the ground...

I have faith Valve will make SteamOS into a good distro, but it has a long way to go right now.

And maybe Steam will turn into a good piece of software eventually too, but it's also still got a long way to go.....

Oh crap, you think they have the same people working on SteamOS that they had working on the Steam application?! SteamOS is doomed before it even gets off the ground...

They probably should figure out how to make an offline mode that actually works before they go into the OS business.

"Sure, I'll try flying a plane! I've got plenty of experience driving cars and I've only crashed 59 of them, so I think I'm ready for this!"

• Like 1

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Hm, kinda meh offerings.  CS:GO is at a decent price - anyone here play that ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

And the sale has begun.  A bunch of the usual suspects, plus Metal Gear Rising Rerererevengeanceretributionwrathreprisal at 33% off.

I'm holing out for Cognition and Drakensang 1 at 75% off.  I'll try not to let GabeN Claus rope me into buying anything else.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

The only sale I was waiting for was the DLC for Dishonored, The Knife of Dunwall and The Brigmore Witches. There they are on -50% sale now but...

The main game goes for 7.49€

Game of the Year Edition with the main game and all of the DLC 13,59€

Those two DLC go for 4.99 so 9.98€ for both of them

Those DLC are on -50% sale and I'm thinking "what a rip-off!" and seriously concidering skipping them. Those megasales have spoiled me BAD  :lol:

The stripped down and highly gimped installer was the thing that made me scratch my head the most. There are plenty of installers out there for distros like Ubuntu and Linux Mint and even Fedora that are free, readily available, open source, thoroughly tested, and a billion times more robust than the current SteamOS installer. Why not just fork one of those and modify it to their own needs? I'm sure Valve have their reasons.

It'd depend a lot on the license used. GPL can be really restrictive, for example, in the specific ways the code can be used/applied and may require parts of the code that a company wouldn't want open to be made so, lest the license be violated.

The only sale I was waiting for was the DLC for Dishonored, The Knife of Dunwall and The Brigmore Witches. There they are on -50% sale now but...

Those DLC are on -50% sale and I'm thinking "what a rip-off!" and seriously concidering skipping them. Those megasales have spoiled me BAD  :lol:

Wonder if the DLC is even worth it. Most times I don't even use it and it's just a waste. I have yet to even install Dishonored tho, so it'll be a while before I find if I even like the game enough to get the DLC.

Wonder if the DLC is even worth it. Most times I don't even use it and it's just a waste. I have yet to even install Dishonored tho, so it'll be a while before I find if I even like the game enough to get the DLC.

Brightmore Witches DLC is six more full missions containing a parallel story with a different character. DLC done right IMO.

After many work around tactics, I managed to get my hands on Drakensang: River of Time + DLC(it's only available on the US store!). I would also love to get The Stanley Parable game but most of my dough was spent on buying the Drakensang game. 

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

I've got a bunch of Zeboyd Games keys, if anyone wants them.

I've got:

2 Breath of Death VII's

2 Cthulhu Saves the World's

1 Penny Arcade Rainslick 3

& 1 Penny Arcade Rainslick 4

Of course, they're on sale for dirt cheap right now. $1 for the CSTW/BOD bundle; and $4 for the PA3/4 bundle, or $2.50 each.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Brightmore Witches DLC is six more full missions containing a parallel story with a different character. DLC done right IMO.

Yeah, that's the only type DLC I really like, but if you get one you pretty much have to get the other since they're related, no? (Brigmore Witches/Knife of Dunwall)... Lol, they really know how to get the most out of their DLC - haven't even played the original game yet there's 2 dlc's I'm tempted to already buy.

Dishonored's plot DLC is outright better than the core game because you don't play a wooden plank in them.

That's kind of messed up - having to buy DLC to really enjoy the franchise. Smh.