RAnDoM VidEO GAmE NeWS

LadyCrimson

Awesome, they deserve it. The final game will be great, already fell in love with the alpha version.

I've checked it out on Youtube and it looks cool. Will look into it when its done

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Looks like a Fallout 4 announcement is coming  :dancing:

Nice one :)

I hope you are correct, imagine all the cool Mods we will see. As time progresses we see Mods getting more and more advanced and improving gameplay. What an amazing era we live in around technical genius :geek:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

""VGNR [CAP] - ***? - LET- GRZ XJG XRS FWZZR GOS UIEG SII GZVZI || GRZ SAW XRS SAZZ XJG DZVB GRZ XUJIZ""

The writing is already better than Failout 3.

:lol: okay that was funny

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

This was only a matter of time.

I don't know if I'm glad or sad by all the game legends leaving their companies.

id hasn't exactly been setting the world on fire the past decade or so, it was time for Carmack to move on.  They can make mediocre shooters just fine without him.  Oculus Rift is a far more exciting project than anything id has done since Quake 3, maybe longer.  His talents are better served working on that.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks