RAnDoM VidEO GAmE NeWS

LadyCrimson

Gotta love Larian's failed attempts at humour.

This time I will have to agree.

I'm also quite torn on the subject they brought up, so the weak attempt at humour didn't really do much for me.

Edited by marelooke

I haven't followed Divinity's development that much, but i have to hand it to them; i like how they are portraying themselves.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I haven't followed Divinity's development that much, but i have to hand it to them; i like how they are portraying themselves.

It's the awesome background music.  It makes everything better.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

His privates are set above a rather large conflagration, thus the grimace.

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Also bear in mind that he is kinda surrounded by enemies:

Edward is the main character of the Commonwealth campaign. To his right (his right, so the viewer's left) is Sundren, main character of the Elven Court campaign (and daughter of Julia and Saridas). Next to her is Dwemus, a dwarf with a grudge against the Commonwealth. On Edward's other side are Reshkar, a draconian who is seeking refuge in the lands of the Elven Court (so who might he be running from) and lastly King Saridas of the Elven Court.

I'd not look happy either :)

Interesting dev quotes regarding the box:

There were big arguments whether a female (Sundren) or male (Edward) should be the central character. Apparently covers with women sell a lot less, so we opted for the male. Don’t tell this to Rhianna Pratchett (our friend and writer who worked on Overlord!). Seriously though, we felt the pose with the central large sword better fitted with the male dreadnaught than the female Rogue.

And

Please note Triumph earns less than half off a physical copy compared to a digital distributed copy of the same price. :-)

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).