The (hopefully) attractive women thread.

There's a chubby girl ?

I thought it was meant to be the old woman at the back in purple in Malcador's post.

Yeah, out of this entire thread I pick out that woman ...something's obviously wrong with me.

Edited by Humanoid
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

There's a chubby girl ?

I thought it was meant to be the old woman at the back in purple in Malcador's post.

Yeah, out of this entire thread I pick out that woman ...something's obviously wrong with me.

I have to say, I'm so frustrated I'd sleep with a packet of crisps if it had a nice smile, and even I didn't notice the woman in the background.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

We need to beef things up in here.

tumblr_m8q1ydx7oB1rd8a23o1_500.jpg

I was about to object, and then I started growling like a tree-dwelling cat.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The crazy thing about Elle Macpherson is she is 49 and still stunningly gorgeous.

Also 49 and also still gorgeous:

sept+2012+mariska+hargitay+2013+Mercedes

Mariska Hargitay

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

If only their music wasn't ****

76322-free-wallpapers-tarja-turunen-nigh

Better music! :p

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

As long as we're posting musicians, this girl can play some serious bass:

meh, I'll raise you. cello, 11 years old:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84-Mxkujakc

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

MV5BNTA0ODA1NjQyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODU0

Lots of hot girls get naked in true blood, but I watch it for her.

From the apparently random string of letters and numbers I presume that Gorgo has gone hormone-mental.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

Damn, I was going to upload an image of Saffron and of Jewel (A fitting name if there ever was one).

She's crazy cute. :blush:

• Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Man, I had forgotten Kaylee.

-Elwood Blues

If I ever met a girl like that I'd turn into a jealous and overly protective bastard I reckon. :p

If I ever met a girl like that I'd turn into a jealous and overly protective bastard I reckon. :p

Mate, if you ever met a girl like that she'd never give you pause to be jealous. Girls like that don't need guarding.

• Like 3

-Elwood Blues

Haha! Quite true that! :)

This is how I used to picture Oby

kournikova+5-2.jpg

Whuh?

-Elwood Blues

This is how I used to picture Oby

kournikova+5-2.jpg

Shame she wasn't better at tennis. Cute though

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra