The (hopefully) attractive women thread.

"P.S. For unsee this terrible thing look this video. This is true Finno-Ugric beauty non-corrupted by Scandinavian inbreeding."

Why are you such a bigot?

Do you don't known small dirty Scandinavian secret?

800px-Haplogrupo_N_(ADN-Y).PNG

Finland is a small degradated periphery of Finno-Ugric world, historically they live in isolated small communes with too much inbreeding. As result their DNA are broken, genetic diseases  everywhere and womens have "specific" Finnish fat and short legged appearance.

http://www.scq.ubc.ca/the-finnish-disease-heritage-and-other-genetic-isolates/

The history of genetic isolation within Finland has resulted in a unique series of diseases that are uniquely or predominantly Finnish.

Meanwhile other Finno-Ugric people historically live on trade paths, don't isolate herself, don't practice inbreed and don't have such problems with DNA. Their womens have healthy appearance,  tall and beautiful.

image32802789.jpg

image32802797.jpg

32Y_6gibrNE.jpg

x_3ea03640.jpg

image28567908.jpg

They all kinda start to look the same (oby's pics). Pretty soon we'll start cloning people. Especially the attractive ones.

...it is (generally speaking) true tho, that in glamor photos, sometimes to get that sharp high cheekbone look (on camera) one has to be extra thin elsewhere. Cameras can be unkind. Most women I've known who were that model-thin of face, however ... in person when you see them, they are walking bone sticks. Not all of them - some people are actually naturally very skinny/bony in shape. But a lot basically starve themselves to stay like that. Like my almost 6' cousin, when she was trying to be a model and they wanted her to be something like 120-125 pounds. She quit in a year.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

"Finland is a small degradated periphery of Finno-Ugric world, historically they live in isolated small communes with too much inbreeding. As result their DNA are broken, genetic diseases  everywhere and womens have "specific" Finnish fat and short legged appearance."

:biggrin: Yeah I'm sure Nep with have something to say about this

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

In terms of modelling, Crystal Renn is an interesting story. Pressured to be thin to be a model, bouts of anorexia, then gained weight and became an inspirational "plus size" model/spokesperson (even tho she really wasn't that big), then recently lost tons of weight again to become pretty thin once more.

model-crystal-renn.png

crystal%20before%20and%20after.jpg

...in terms of famous women, I've always liked Catherine Zeta-Jones. She goes up and down in weight a bit but I think she's very pretty. Or other women I think are attractive: Michelle Yeoh, Queen Latifah, and Halle Berry. All very different body types, all very attractive, imo.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

They all kinda start to look the same (oby's pics). Pretty soon we'll start cloning people. Especially the attractive ones.

It's because all these girls belongs to Uralic race.

Moar beauty of Uralic race (from different ethnicities now).

1254651577_05671.jpg

Zdsa2JtOfY8.jpg

NeglFY3gqIU.jpg

606255.jpg

Test yourself. Try to find one non-Uralic (Russian) girl here. :p

0112q1.jpg

And another famous woman: I liked her without the well-known short blonde hair-do.

marilyn-monroe-13-1.jpg936full-marilyn-monroe1.jpg

..ok, I'll get out of the man-thread for now. :lol:

• Like 1

Elle McPherson

elle%20mcpherson4e.jpg

120518.jpg

The SI Swimsuit issue...  Oh man, in the days before the internet, it was the Holy Grail.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Can someone remove all the text but leave the pictures in Oby's posts? 

If I may pay the honourable member a rather dubious compliment: I have no doubt oby would find a way to be just as lunatic using only pictures.

Edited by Walsingham
  • Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Volga-Bulgarian ( pseudo-Turkic Tatars) and Bashkir girls.

vvP37GsgOgM.jpg

Evgeniya-Volodina.jpg

alsou4.jpg

429507_337377362971672_1669940697_n.jpg

gwUDuzIrNrA.jpg

108845--637x0-2.jpg

y_4084663d.jpg

http://youtu.be/Z7uAhMJjYM8

It's funny but many "Russian" girls actually don't belong to Russian ethnicity. In Russia live at least 160 different ethnicities and only one of them are Russians, but it's too difficult for Westlings, they named all citizens of Russia as Russians. 

The key to this thread is not to spout off various political, religious, or racial beliefs, but to generally share in an aesthetic appreciation for the female form and the varied perspectives on attraction in the multitude of cultures around the world that make up the Obsidian forums..

Now, however much it would be nice to find out just how smart and/or funny these women are, let's kick back on some old fashioned misogynistic geek ogling without the ranting.. :shifty:

tumblr_mn44ekTIoa1qcfg90o1_500_zpsc6dc1b

tumblr_mbmezmMziK1qleyleo1_500_zpsc79890

BGiEMTyCQAEQ9KG_zpsc448a5e7.jpg

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

There's a chubby girl ?

Yes, this, where?

24202.jpg

I'm a sucker for girls in corsets.

Edit; Ups.

Edited by Azdeus
  • Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken