The (hopefully) attractive women thread.

Apparently Vikings had DNA from many Latin sources, alot of Celtic and some Arabian.. They got around..

Helena Christensen (I'm sure she's part something too)

Helena-Christensen.jpg

But of famous Danes, I've always had a thing the reporter Cecilie Frøkjær

6328509-cf.jpg

Cecilie_main__b468m.jpg

Fortune favors the bald.

ingrid-bergman-casablanca-2.png

I feel a bit dirty from being attracted to her though, my grandmother carried an eerie resemblance.

Edited by Azdeus

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Perhaps, I should consider studying Law instead of economics...

While I know a lot more attractive lawyers than economists, the most absolutely gorgeous and perfect woman I've ever had the pleasure of knowing was an analyst with an economics degree. Just FYI.

"Finland is a small degradated periphery of Finno-Ugric world, historically they live in isolated small communes with too much inbreeding. As result their DNA are broken, genetic diseases  everywhere and womens have "specific" Finnish fat and short legged appearance."

:biggrin: Yeah I'm sure Nep with have something to say about this

Nah, I don't feed trolls. Besides, if inbreeding results in this:

20932_222100999351_5002937_n.jpg

it can't be wholly bad. :p

You talk about inbreeding, but posting photo of mixed Swedish /Finnish descendants from Southern Finnland. Just Brilliant! :lol:

I need to go to Finland it seems..

Come to England. You'd cut a swathe through the local lasses not seen since your pointed-hatted ancestors landed in 1066.

This made me think of a stand up routine about English women and the vikings.

"Onto the beach comes 6 foot tall blonde men THAT SPEND 18 HOURS A DAY - R-O-W-I-N-G-G-G - and say; "Haj, vi have boat wi some furnitur ve vould laik too sell too you" and you think they actually raped and plundered?

No, it was divorces all around and the women taking the monetary parts of the properties, and the only ones left were bitter jealous men and rejected women to write the history!"

:D

I've tried to remember his name, but it was too long ago since I saw the routine. :)

400_F_33088494_1JbiIReW15BjMxg5Xc8OcjG0x

Just wondering why you use photo of Slavic girls to illustrate yor post.

viking-woman1.jpg

Better use photo of true Scandinavian girl instead.

7d83f172c364857f318d28fcd0bf6a29.jpg

ingrid-bergman-casablanca-2.png

I feel a bit dirty from being attracted to her though, my grandmother carried an eerie resemblance.

No need to be embarrassed as laws differ from country to country. But remember that just because in Sweden you are legally allowed to date your grandmother that would be illegal in every other country

:yes: .

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Allison Stoke. Man, gotta love female athletes....   :dancing:

allison-stokke-05.jpg?w=1200

allison-stokke-hot-wallpapers.jpg

allison+20.jpg

/mulls over making joke about poles and the vaulting thereof 

//thinks better of it

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Just wondering why you use photo of Slavic girls to illustrate yor post.

Because I really don't care were she's from? :*

Edited by Azdeus

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Kaylee from Firefly:

I ran into her at a convention.

Literally, she was pulling a little bag on rollers and it got hung in a door and I didn't react to her stopping in time and *bam* ran right into her.

Weirdly a similar thing happened a year or two earlier with Aria Giovanni, but in this case I was the one who came to a sudden stop (because someone fell in front of me) and she ran into my back...

• Like 2

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Well, luckily Giovanni had good cushions for the impact :p

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Hm, I might actually know that lady :lol:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I approve of Raithe's taste in da laydees.

Well, why do you think Swedes nowadays are so meek? The English women ran back here with the Vikings! :D

Our runestones were'nt erected to remember fallen warriors, but what was taken from us... ;_;

No, it's just that the only vikings left in Sweden are the ones who their mothers didn't let leave ;)

I admire Oby's ability to profile genetically from pictures. Have you thought of working for the FBI? Or Gestapo?

• Like 2

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Post about true Aryan beauty now.
Iranian girls. 

56058_original.jpg

Cauton!!! For European pseudo-Aryans ( or WASP Persian-haters ) these images can causing butthurt.

100100946_2383534_images_2.jpg

1-a_149430417.jpg

1334687201_x_10985244.jpg

t4_3503579.jpg

bf49f1.jpg

100100950_2383534_mahlaga_jaberi.jpg

4465af.jpg

vowrv.jpg

1352966410_iran-000.jpg

100100922_large_2383534_7989651.jpg

100100923_large_2383534_7989679.jpg

3184.jpg

But don't worry guys! Someday brave warriors of NATO invade in Iran and kill all these Aryan fiends.

Well, luckily Giovanni had good cushions for the impact :p

Now there is a lady to indulge.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Now there is a lady to indulge.

No kidding, should see the size of that folder...err on a friend's PC I saw one time.

Ah, good ol' Audrey Hepburn.  She's another one to file in the "it should be impossible to be that cute" category.

audrey-deal.gif

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

tumblr_m4xxq7Qpl01qms9v3o1_500.gif

Hells bells... I actually dropped my jaw.

• Like 2

Moar Indo-Aryan girls

Afghanistan

5231211595_f7ea6d6dd3_b.jpg

5164492398_899c27b029.jpg

hk1j.jpg

aryanasaeed2.jpg

1279199297843l_1304969933.jpg

Bonus - girl from Tajikistan.

1368344700.jpg

India (high caste girls)

36781009_nehadhupiawallpaper.jpg

i-1091.jpg

c1ac5.jpg

i-886.jpg

Aishwarya-Rai-30.jpg

Slavs

23.jpg

946725_original.jpg

949002_original.jpg

http://youtu.be/ZO2gnsvrBZ0

http://youtu.be/7IbOQClLaFw

It interested situation really. All descendants of true Aryans belong's to most hated by Europeans  nations. Even more, Europeans (WASPS especially) constantly trying completely exterminate these peoples, destroy their culture and self-determination. Main question is Why they do there? They too  jealous? Or they don't want be descendants of savage barbarians from nowhere, they want  pretend be fantasy Aryans, be "White", but can't do this while true Aryans exists?

Moar Indo-Aryan girls

Afghanistan

5231211595_f7ea6d6dd3_b.jpg

5164492398_899c27b029.jpg

hk1j.jpg

aryanasaeed2.jpg

1279199297843l_1304969933.jpg

Bonus - girl from Tajikistan.

1368344700.jpg

India (high caste girls)

36781009_nehadhupiawallpaper.jpg

i-1091.jpg

c1ac5.jpg

i-886.jpg

Aishwarya-Rai-30.jpg

Slavs

23.jpg

946725_original.jpg

949002_original.jpg

http://youtu.be/ZO2gnsvrBZ0

http://youtu.be/7IbOQClLaFw

It interested situation really. All descendants of true Aryans belong's to most hated by Europeans  nations. Even more, Europeans (WASPS especially) constantly trying completely exterminate these peoples, destroy their culture and self-determination. Main question is Why they do there? They too  jealous? Or they don't want be descendants of savage barbarians from nowhere, they want  pretend be fantasy Aryans, be "White", but can't do this while true Aryans exists?

Oby its amazing how many hot strippers Russia has, you lucky person :wowey:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I missed the strippers in his post. Also pah! Rosbjerg deleted the Aria photo :p

Edited by Malcador

I missed the strippers in his post. Also pah! Rosjberg deleted the Aria photo :p

You're right.. how rude of me (I wanted Audrey instead)

By popular demand, I present Aria Giovanni!!

Aria_Giovanni_0033_1600X1200_Wallpaper.j

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.