The (hopefully) attractive women thread.

Is it just me or are those the whitest looking black women ever collected together?

Well balanced.

• Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Heh, I don't recognize anyone of those. :)

Wait. I do! That's Zoe! :o

Edited by Azdeus

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Gabrielle Union - actor. Also devout catholic. Which has the funny anecdote that she was in a movie where she had to do a lapdance to distract a guy. So she did this scene and pretty much went straight to confesional and did a "forgive me father, I've just had to shake my ass on camera and it's going to be on 20 ft wide screens across america." She admits to seeing the funny side in that..

Aisha Tyler  - Comedian, Actress, Author, somewhat of a Nerd Icon, you'd more likely recognise her voice if you ever watched Archer ..and currently hosting the new "Whose Line Is It Anyway?"

Gina Torres - Now you've lost major geek points ;) Most recognised for Firefly, Angel, Matrix Reloaded, and a few others.  

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Many of these women posted here would be attractive if it weren't for their blatantly ugly falsies. Their beauty docs should be stoned to death with cheap silicone implants.

I like a woman I can take boating without having to fear she's going to drown!

734324_533989773318951_304072595_n.jpg

Girl_wearing_an_orange_Life_Jacket_Model

• Like 3

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Gabrielle Union - actor. Also devout catholic. Which has the funny anecdote that she was in a movie where she had to do a lapdance to distract a guy. So she did this scene and pretty much went straight to confesional and did a "forgive me father, I've just had to shake my ass on camera and it's going to be on 20 ft wide screens across america." She admits to seeing the funny side in that..

Aisha Tyler  - Comedian, Actress, Author, somewhat of a Nerd Icon, you'd more likely recognise her voice if you ever watched Archer ..and currently hosting the new "Whose Line Is It Anyway?"

Gina Torres - Now you've lost major geek points ;) Most recognised for Firefly, Angel, Matrix Reloaded, and a few others.  

Hehe! After quickly checking what they've starred in, I've slept through Bad Boys 2, and that's about it. I've seen Gina Torres in Firefly, Serenity and Castle though. I blame the first two for making me assume I would'nt recognize Gina, so I did'nt until I did a double check. :)

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

I'll take life preserver brunette over built-in life preservers blonde any day of the week.

I'll have both, at the same time.

Why do that when you can just be on this boat.

group-boat.png

Check and Mate.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Nah, I'll take just the brunette with the life preserver.  I'm a one woman at a time man.  Much less headaches and problems that way.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Nah, I'll take just the brunette with the life preserver.  I'm a one woman at a time man.  Much less headaches and problems that way.

Whoa slow down there, I said I would take them both at the same time, no be in relationships with them both. I ain't mad(or rich) enough for that.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

This thread need some Rosario Dawnson

have you seen D. Boyle's Trance?

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Kelly-Hu-3-640x960.jpg

Forgot she was in Red Alert : T&A

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

It's also on my exercise mix.

EDIT: and has the girls...

Edited by Walsingham
  • Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.