The (hopefully) attractive women thread.

sexy_american_flag_wearing_women_640_20.

Remind me this paintings.

835_max.jpg

That actually is a pretty good example of what a subway is like for an attractive woman.

PS: Wrong alt.

Edited by KaineParker
  • Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Oh woe is me I'm so beautiful, Oh woe is me I'm smart but trapped on a world full of idiots, Oh woe is me I get whatever partner I want but I can't find a significant other.
If people would stop thinking that the grass is greener on the other side and start enjoying their plot of land for what it is, maybe they'll be a little happier. Or at the very least complain less.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I can just imagine the reaction if an artist drew something that women depicted as some sort of animal in a derogatory form. The cries of sexism would be hilarious.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I can just imagine the reaction if an artist drew something that women depicted as some sort of animal in a derogatory form. The cries of sexism would be hilarious.

You make a good comparison but the reality is men are more lecherous and known to be more publicly crude than women. Also we know that men on women sexual abuse is much more rife than women on men abuse so I would still say the picture is relevant?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

You make a good comparison but the reality is men are more lecherous and known to be more publicly crude than women. Also we know that men on women sexual abuse is much more rife than women on men abuse so I would still say the picture is relevant?

I think I just heard a Guardian journalist orgasm.

Weirdly it sounded like someone dropping a tray of cutlery.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You make a good comparison but the reality is men are more lecherous and known to be more publicly crude than women.

Haha, if you only knew...

• Like 2

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

You make a good comparison but the reality is men are more lecherous and known to be more publicly crude than women.

Haha, if you only knew...

Yes I know women can be crude as well but how many times in club or bar do you hear stories about a guy getting his ass pinched or some hot girl walking up to a guy and saying "hey you I want to have sex with you ". Or how about some good looking guy getting on a bus and him feeling he is getting undressed by the stares from the various women who are sitting on the bus?

And yes I know it does happen but its much more prevalent that it's men acting like this towards women :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Never seen a guy poke a girl in the shoulder with a cigarette and live to tell of it. :p

But, back on topic:

magpul9c.jpg

• Like 1

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Alluring girl + machine gun?

Must be

:sunglasses:

Maxim.

Yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

(one time I want to use a smiley and there ain't one with sunglasses?

And man am I slow or what?)

Edited by Zoraptor
  • Like 2

Yes I know women can be crude as well but how many times in club or bar do you hear stories about a guy getting his ass pinched or some hot girl walking up to a guy and saying "hey you I want to have sex with you ". Or how about some good looking guy getting on a bus and him feeling he is getting undressed by the stares from the various women who are sitting on the bus?

And yes I know it does happen but its much more prevalent that it's men acting like this towards women :)

I used to work in a laundry were there were 136 women working and two men, and the only 20-year old man was me. And believe me. Women. Are. Just. As. Bad.

They are just much more devilish about it! :)

• Like 3

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

We don't know if men on women sexual abuse is more prevalent because a good portion of sexual abuse is not reported and there is neither a study that compares sexual abuse data or a universal definition for sexual abuse. The picture is relevant because on subway trains, women are very likely to be harassed by creepers.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Not bad, oby, not bad.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

"You make a good comparison but the reality is men are more lecherous and known to be more publicly crude than women. Also we know that men on women sexual abuse is much more rife than women on men abuse so I would still say the picture is relevant?"

You obviously aren't into paying attention to real life. But, it misses the point, anyways. Your sexism aside that 'men are pigs and women are sweet angels' ; no doubt if/when ana rtists dipicts women as some sort of animal in a derogatory way, there would be a huge backlash. This is simple fact.

Anyways, let's all go back to leering at pics of beautiful women...L0L

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Not that I'm complaining, but I'm a bit concerned at the sheer amount of pictures you're posting. How big IS your spank bank?

As big as a google search?

Also, since some people seem to like my avatar:

louisebrooks2.jpg

• Like 4

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Some of these pictures reminded me of this Daily Mash classic.

A SPECTACULAR new photo shoot by glamour model Katie Price has revealed the echoing chasm at the centre of her being.

Promoting her new range of Asda lingerie, Price, also known as Jordan, looked as curvaceous as ever, while at the same time being devoid of all humanity.

Dr Tom Logan, of the Institute for Studies, said: "It's the eyes, they're so wonderfully dead.

"The eyes, the face, the whole experience of looking at Katie Price leaves you feeling as if you have just stared over the abyss into the desolate, utterly indifferent vacuum of space.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Nice sig, BTW.

"Masterrace"? :skeptical:

-Elwood Blues

(one time I want to use a smiley and there ain't one with sunglasses?

8)

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein