The (hopefully) attractive women thread.

Or almost any of her movies, she shows off something in them (good looking lady, no doubt). And don't knock mellow women, being around high strung ones gets tiresome after a while. :p

And speaking of un-mellow (in my experience)- A Serb gal :

IMG_7198-Modifica-2-22.jpg

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I've always had a thing for hockey playing women. I think it's the calf muscles, but my best mate says I just like chicks with sticks. >_<

• Like 3

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

6685178461_58c482bdca_z.jpg

I always wonder how bored those ladies must be at events.

Vodafone? She should be sponsored by Orange.

Or the Netherlands.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I have thing right now for Modern Pinup.. or a dash of Hipster, Goth and Rockabilly.

tumblr_m04opi5ucr1r4nqqho1_500.png

4057_large.jpg

or just a curly redheads... mmmmm

9b01acc57d413e3c4ed73e4b18710e82.jpg

You sir, have excellent taste.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Perhaps, I should consider studying Law instead of economics...

While I know a lot more attractive lawyers than economists, the most absolutely gorgeous and perfect woman I've ever had the pleasure of knowing was an analyst with an economics degree. Just FYI.

"Finland is a small degradated periphery of Finno-Ugric world, historically they live in isolated small communes with too much inbreeding. As result their DNA are broken, genetic diseases  everywhere and womens have "specific" Finnish fat and short legged appearance."

:biggrin: Yeah I'm sure Nep with have something to say about this

Nah, I don't feed trolls. Besides, if inbreeding results in this:

20932_222100999351_5002937_n.jpg

it can't be wholly bad. :p

• Like 4

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I need to go to Finland it seems..

Come to England. You'd cut a swathe through the local lasses not seen since your pointed-hatted ancestors landed in 1066.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

While I know a lot more attractive lawyers than economists, the most absolutely gorgeous and perfect woman I've ever had the pleasure of knowing was an analyst with an economics degree. Just FYI.

"Finland is a small degradated periphery of Finno-Ugric world, historically they live in isolated small communes with too much inbreeding. As result their DNA are broken, genetic diseases  everywhere and womens have "specific" Finnish fat and short legged appearance."

I'm not picky.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

You can barely stumble around on Tumblr without finding a ridiculous amount of "self-shot" girls plastering themselves across the interwebs...

tumblr_mkrowtGZzh1r62m2no1_500_zps54270b

tumblr_miqz6suYNc1r8efu6o1_500_zps96dc75

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I concur 100%

If that's what inbreeding does for you then "sign me up for inbreeding" :biggrin:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Deliverance_027Pyxurz.jpg

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

Okay, now we need an emergency drop of women to blot out Wals taste of post there...

sexiest-photos-ever-25_zpsd17b5bd5.jpg

piitb121_zps431a6716.jpg

tumblr_mexpbboJe01qiln3no1_500_zps65692c

• Like 2

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I need to go to Finland it seems..

Come to England. You'd cut a swathe through the local lasses not seen since your pointed-hatted ancestors landed in 1066.

This made me think of a stand up routine about English women and the vikings.

"Onto the beach comes 6 foot tall blonde men THAT SPEND 18 HOURS A DAY - R-O-W-I-N-G-G-G - and say; "Haj, vi have boat wi some furnitur ve vould laik too sell too you" and you think they actually raped and plundered?

No, it was divorces all around and the women taking the monetary parts of the properties, and the only ones left were bitter jealous men and rejected women to write the history!"

:D

I've tried to remember his name, but it was too long ago since I saw the routine. :)

400_F_33088494_1JbiIReW15BjMxg5Xc8OcjG0x

Edited by Azdeus
  • Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

LOL. You mean, they were just claiming they got raped when all that happened was they went to beach and made shonky with buff Scandinavians?

-Elwood Blues

Well, why do you think Swedes nowadays are so meek? The English women ran back here with the Vikings! :D

Our runestones were'nt erected to remember fallen warriors, but what was taken from us... ;_;

Edited by Azdeus

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

it's about time  @ChickenTuna made her appearance in this thread
tumblr_m5ogvsnkZN1rpnvmjo1_500_large.jpg

she's 45 years old  :dancing:

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

All these self-shot girls start looking alike after a while.

anna-chapman-photos.jpg

Huh, and she went on to modeling

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra