What are you playing now?

After completing Shadowrun retuns twice and completing a Blitzkrieg campaign in Panzer General 2 (classics!!!) I am back to my DotA 2 fix... Need to prepare myself also for watching the TI3 (DotA 2) with the largest single tournament prize pool in the e-sport scene up to date...

I have no idea what that is.  If it's what I think the name implies, I'd rather play the game than watch someone else play it?

So would I, but no PS3 here either.

If you can find 10 or more PS3 games under 20 EUR/USD, which really interest you, buying a console for them might be justified for the pricetag :p

Anyway, I am currently playing hide and seek with sun... Today we had here the hottest day in the modern history... It is so hot, that I am afraid to turn on my PS3...

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Finally at a stage where I don't know what to do in M&B. Taking castles is fun, well at least the ones I can use a ladder to assault (hah! Khergans on foot).

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I always felt sieges ended up being more of a case of exploiting the game mechanics than anything - the garrisons are so large, and gathering allies so mechanically unwieldy that the best approach always ended up being taking putting all my archers at the top of the troop list, telling my entire army to stand their ground and take potshots at the castle until their ammo ran out, then repeating until the garrison size became manageable. I think the whole mechanic signalled the end of my dalliance with the game.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Still playing Skyrim. Started the Dragonborn content and am on Solstheim (not spelled correctly). Am now in a mine, so not actually actively looking into the cult I came to the island for.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I always felt sieges ended up being more of a case of exploiting the game mechanics than anything - the garrisons are so large, and gathering allies so mechanically unwieldy that the best approach always ended up being taking putting all my archers at the top of the troop list, telling my entire army to stand their ground and take potshots at the castle until their ammo ran out, then repeating until the garrison size became manageable. I think the whole mechanic signalled the end of my dalliance with the game.

Ah, I forget to move troops up the list. Mainly just beating the sieges by blitzing them with heavy infantry and my heroes. Defending is likewise, turns into a total massacre at the walls as they can't get in. It's frustrating trying to take part in a war as my allies are pretty useless and the rival kingdoms seem to have a hardon for my holdings (got attacked by 8 Lords with 100 troops apiece).

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

What to do, what to do.

Should I work on my module or take a Shadowrun Returns break and play Far Cry 2?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I just finished Intrusion 2

The game reviewers that said this game can stand on same level as Contra, Gunstar Heroes and Metal Slug... were not exaggerating. The game is brilliant. A bit short at 2-2.5 hour completion time, but it's fantastic all the way through.

It took one man 3 years to make it. I really hope I don't have to wait until 2015 or 2016 for a new one ;(

Edited by Nordicus

Still playing Unepic. I impressed myself last night by defeating a boss called Neuron. Halfway through the battle he makes you do all sorts of silly things (pouring out your healing potions, one by one for example) and at the end of the fight, he reverses left and right on your controls. Very annoying. But I beat this oversized brain!

I usually suck at platform games, but not at this platform game. Maybe it's because I am playing at normal difficulty and there's hard and hard+ after that..

Still! A boost to my puny platforming ego!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Still playing Skyrim. Started the Dragonborn content and am on Solstheim (not spelled correctly). Am now in a mine, so not actually actively looking into the cult I came to the island for.

Don't worry, the cult's presence on Solstheim is very low. Probably cause they are all over Skyrim looking for you.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Don't worry, the cult's presence on Solstheim is very low. Probably cause they are all over Skyrim looking for you.

I can't imagine they'd find me cleverly hidden in the mine as I am, willfully ignoring the cult quest.

But now I want to go back to Skyrim and see if I can get some Cultists, Vampires and Dragons attacking me all at the same time...

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

My character in Defiance is almost at level 700 (EGO), but the weapons I'm using are the ones I found way back at around level 400 or so.  I just can't seem to find high-end weapons that are close in level to my character.  It's making combat difficult since my weapons don't seem to be doing much damage.

It's also getting more difficult to level up now, since most of the "easy" pursuits are done and all I'm left with are the long term ones (ie. kill 10,000 enemies).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Good lord, Far Cry 3 on the PC is glorious. FOV and draw-distance are astonishing. Some superb textures, too, along with the addictive gameplay. Even the sound design is very engaging ... "oh my god!! i'm gonna find you, ****a!"  Not this time, pal. *click*   :lol:  

• Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.

I can't imagine they'd find me cleverly hidden in the mine as I am, willfully ignoring the cult quest.

But now I want to go back to Skyrim and see if I can get some Cultists, Vampires and Dragons attacking me all at the same time...

Console commands are your friend then.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

SWTor still takes up a disproportionate amount of my precious spare time. Ran across a bit of well done humour (imho) in the trooper class story on Alderaan.

Saving the wife and daughter of the Thul noble in return for info on Gearbox's whereabouts was well done. The stiff and formal missus and the spoiled (overprotected?) daughter thinking it was all a fun and exciting adventure. Like a clip out an old Hollywood movie. I should change name to Errol Flynn

Yeah, made me smile. Go ahead and ridicule me :)

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I beat Zone of the Enders this afternoon. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. The combat was too simple to be really interesting. The rescue missions where you had something objective other than just killing all the enemies were the best ones. Trying to minimize civilian casualties and collateral damage required a little extra work.

With the way the story "ends" though it fels like it's only half a game. You get through the first act and BAM it's over.

Good lord, Far Cry 3 on the PC is glorious. FOV and draw-distance are astonishing. Some superb textures, too, along with the addictive gameplay. Even the sound design is very engaging ... "oh my god!! i'm gonna find you, ****a!"  Not this time, pal. *click*   :lol:  

Yeah it is a amazing experience being able to max the graphic settings. I loved the hang-gliding, I would often do this as an alternative to the instant travel just for the panoramic views from  the air :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Fallout 3 goty with a couple of mods installed:

NMC's Texture Pack Performance

Lost in Light

Weapons Retexture Project

DC Interiors Combo Edition(which doesn't seem to work properly)

• Like 1

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Console commands are your friend then.

Its funner if its random, though.

Playing Skyrim with a load of mods.. starting as a vampire.. I've decided that I don't fast travel at all and it's actually making the game a lot better. :)

Also the difficulty is vamped up, so I'm in mortal danger almost all the time. Only now, at around lvl 10 and with full vampire powers am I beginning to actually survive encounters with more than 2 enemies at the time. Before that I had to flee or be very very creative.

Fortune favors the bald.

I beat Zone of the Enders this afternoon. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. The combat was too simple to be really interesting. The rescue missions where you had something objective other than just killing all the enemies were the best ones. Trying to minimize civilian casualties and collateral damage required a little extra work.

With the way the story "ends" though it fels like it's only half a game. You get through the first act and BAM it's over.

2nd Runner is an improvement in just about every possible way.
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Misery 2.0 mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Prypiat released today (a day early!) so I'm playing Look At The Clock.  When Do I Get To Go Home?  Why Isn't It Time To Go Home Yet?  I Wish I Was At Home Right Now Downloading The Misery 2.0 Mod.  It's a pretty frustrating game, but there's a big payoff at the end...  I hope.  Once I do get home the time it will take for me to DL the mod should give me just enough time to run through what I'm assuming is the final mission in Shadowrun Returns.

Edit:  Oops, never mind, I guess it doesn't release until tomorrow.  The title at the top is misleading.  GAH!  Now I have to wait a whole extra day...  again!  Curses!

tumblr_me62v0i8fc1ryw9z1o1_500.gif

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks