What Are You Playing Now?

and widescreen mod.

Which one do you use? I'm looking to test out the restoration mod once I get a moment and not having to run the game in a window would improve the experience (for me at least.)

Edited by Syraxis

WoW, always playing WoW...

Finally won the roll for Onyxia's head and turned it in for the Polished Dragonslayer's Signet which I had been trying to get for around a half-dozen runs.

I've been juggling two characters, one horde one ally. My ally is doing what she normally does as the Warrior queen of tanking. My horde is actually a DK, which is of the school of "easy to learn, hard to master" in terms of getting good numbers out of it. I've also got the purified Ony talisman on Kith so that I can plow through old dungeons if I want and not have to worry about anything killing me due to regen

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

WoW, always playing WoW...

Finally won the roll for Onyxia's head and turned it in for the Polished Dragonslayer's Signet which I had been trying to get for around a half-dozen runs.

I've been juggling two characters, one horde one ally. My ally is doing what she normally does as the Warrior queen of tanking. My horde is actually a DK, which is of the school of "easy to learn, hard to master" in terms of getting good numbers out of it. I've also got the purified Ony talisman on Kith so that I can plow through old dungeons if I want and not have to worry about anything killing me due to regen

I ran a BE DK up to lvl 62 before I got a little bored. Its a pretty fun class to play but at the end of the day I dont like melee as much as I like being the artillary.

Respecced my Mage off-spec to Arcane and have been really impressed with the DPS. Now I just have to retrain my brain and muscle memory to optimize my DPS output.

Still continuing on my "old" game quest.

I found a opensource project for freespace2, trying to get it to work right now.

Just found SCP? Well I can say that your christmas starts early this year! It's awesome, if your PC can handle it.

Still continuing on my "old" game quest.

I found a opensource project for freespace2, trying to get it to work right now.

Just found SCP? Well I can say that your christmas starts early this year! It's awesome, if your PC can handle it.

I loved it as well. Brilliant work and so polished(by mod standards)!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Torchlight, Sanitarium, Fallout 1, X-Wing Alliance and Oblivion (yeah yeah, I suck, mods improve the game etc), all of which I *need* to complete before Dragon Age comes out. :o

Sanitarium & X-Wing Alliance are AWESOME.

(So is FO1, but that goes without saying)

manthing2.jpg

Shadow of the Colossus on that PCSX2 emulator. Sometimes it's a slideshow and sometimes it runs smooth for about 4 seconds. Still, pretty fun and epic.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"