What Are You Playing Now?

Restarted DA on hard with a black dual wielding slum elf.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Started a new Dragon Age game on this computer as a City Elf rogue with a big chip on her shoulder. Damn those humans.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Anyone pick up Assassin's Creed II yet? I'm pretty tempted but if it's more of the same I'll probably pass.

there's an entire thread around here somewheres.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Anyone pick up Assassin's Creed II yet? I'm pretty tempted but if it's more of the same I'll probably pass.

there's an entire thread around here somewheres.

Assassins Creed 2 thread

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Dragon Age (dual-wielding Human warrior - very good option)

Company of Heroes (Wehrmacht or US airborne, baby!)

That is all I've got time for, both are excellent, up-all-night games for totally different reasons. CoH is the only MP game I've ever fallen for.

MC

sonsofgygax.JPG

Next: Shenmue 2

YES! My Dreamcast done broke long time ago but my girlfriend eBay'd me an almost new one (only eleven previous owners) for Christmas. Cool beans!

I'm having trouble progressing in Dragon Age but only because I've gamers OCD and everything my PC says or does has to be exactly right or else I restart. :ermm:

Risen

... holy ****, the combat is hard. Not to mention I keep getting lag.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Risen

... holy ****, the combat is hard. Not to mention I keep getting lag.

Guess you went melee? Very bad move in a Piranha Bytes game.

No, I just haven't found a bow/crossbow or spells yet.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Just finished Assassin's Creed 2. Holy crap. Mind= well and truly blown. Much better than the original. And

that "What. The. ****." he said at the end

perfectly mirrored my thoughts; I highly doubt I'm unique in that.

Edited by I want teh kotor 3
In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

EVE, some Star Wars : Rebellion and the ever popular C++ game.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Still NWN 2, Nashi just sent me to Crossroad Keep.

Whoever complained about the trial sequence? It's a CMOA for you and Sand.

Especially Sand, since he has a voice.

People complained about the trial scene? It's even better as a bard when you have perform ranks.

People complained about the trial scene? It's even better as a bard when you have perform ranks.
I've read some whining once about sidetracking, not making sense and being pointless (because of the fight).

Dragon Age. Finished the Broken Circle quest, went back to camp. Cheated on Leliana and slept with Alistair and Zevran, well basically all three of them that same night. Broke it off with the two boys and went back to Leliana. Went back to Redcliffe with the mages help. After that on to Orzammar for the final quest before Landsmeet.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Dragon Age. Finished the Broken Circle quest, went back to camp. Cheated on Leliana and slept with Alistair and Zevran, well basically all three of them that same night. Broke it off with the two boys and went back to Leliana. Went back to Redcliffe with the mages help. After that on to Orzammar for the final quest before Landsmeet.

With all the inter-racial loving going around, its a wonder there are no half-elves or half-dwarves or Dwelfs (half dwarf-half elf) around.