What Are You Playing Now?

KOTOR II with the Restored Content Mod.. It's actually pretty cool to see what was left out and how some of the quests are vastly different. If only Obsidian had had more time, it would have been a phenomenal game instead of just a very good one.

Fortune favors the bald.

KOTOR II with the Restored Content Mod.. It's actually pretty cool to see what was left out and how some of the quests are vastly different. If only Obsidian had had more time, it would have been a phenomenal game instead of just a very good one.

Is this different from the Team Gizka Restoration mod? How much content does it restore? I've been looking for an excuse to replay KotOR 1 & 2 for a LONG time now but I've been waiting on some form of Restoration mod to be finished...

Edited by GreasyDogMeat

To be honest, playing with the mod made K2 a lot more complete, but they did add a lot of very annoying fighting in certain sections.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Loving the WoW 3.3 patch. Downed 3 of 4 Icecrown bosses in 10 man over the weekend and consistently got the fourth to 30% before he goes ape and wipes us.

They really need to get WoWspeak to English on Google translate ASAP

"Strategy Collection"?
Strategic investment of money perhaps?

Good point.

Loving the WoW 3.3 patch. Downed 3 of 4 Icecrown bosses in 10 man over the weekend and consistently got the fourth to 30% before he goes ape and wipes us.

They really need to get WoWspeak to English on Google translate ASAP

he's enjoying the new content patch for wow which included 3 new dungeons and the final raid which will put an end cap to the Lich King storyline.

In the raid there are currently four bosses released with 12 more to be unlocked, he's gotten 3 of the four dead on the 10 man version of the raid.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Has your guild already cleared 10 and 25 man ICC Calax?

nah, we're headed back in to 10's tonight, 25 is REALLY rough for the second boss (simply because the adds get so much more strength). And my horde guild cleared two nights ago.

That said, my DK is ungodly on the dps meters (doing about 6.7k damage per second for the entirety of ToC25... Number 1 on the meters). It actually scared me a bit. Of course it was even worse on the first day when the shadow portion of scourge strike could crit individually for upwards of 10k (plus a 4-6k physical)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

i beat trine last night, pretty neat little game, i got it for 10$ which felt about right for the money, since it took about 5 hours to play through. There was a lot of potential there that was unrealized i think, i imagine a sequel could really be quite excellent.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Installed Titan Quest today - yeah, Diablo clone but with a really interesting skill tree. very annoying inventory (tiny) but I like the graphics and the whole mythical Greek vibe. No tutorial - but lots of in-game help and elegant GUI - I think it'll be lots of fun.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Installed Titan Quest today - yeah, Diablo clone but with a really interesting skill tree. very annoying inventory (tiny) but I like the graphics and the whole mythical Greek vibe. No tutorial - but lots of in-game help and elegant GUI - I think it'll be lots of fun.

Is it your first play-through? I thought it was an excellent game, very well done.

Waiting for the EU3 - Heir to the Throne expansion pack.

I might also buckle and buy Sanitarium from GOG - absolutely amazing game, I'm told, and I haven't had good storytelling or atmosphere since the last time I played torment.

i played it for about 10 hours before i got bored with it. hope you get more mileage than i did!

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Immortal Throne gives you a shared stash for extra storage plus EZ muling/exchange of items to other characters. :)

Once you buy all the stash upgrades, it's big enough.

Divine Divinity-ahhh, I needed alchemy skill lvl2 to make potions from ground herbs. :lol:

Seems to be a Tolkein/LOTR subplot homage or something going on, too. Kinda funny.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Uncharted and Uncharted 2... Really solid PS3 gaming experience, seriously... Worth getting a PS3 for.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!