What you did today

Darque

it really is a mystery how i do it

went to a party last night and despite being horribly horribly drunk (apparently shouting "everyone is dead. I steal their biscuits!") and later accidentallly putting my hand through a window, i still managed to get this girl's number and arrange a plan to meet up with her again

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

went to a party last night and despite being horribly horribly drunk (apparently shouting "everyone is dead. I steal their biscuits!") and later accidentallly putting my hand through a window, i still managed to get this girl's number and arrange a plan to meet up with her again

Some chicks dig party guys. Plus who the hell can even guess what you told her.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Some chicks dig party guys. Plus who the hell can even guess what you told her.

been hearing from her today - the mystery is slowly being revealed

turns out we went to the same college (or high school, whatever) and she was in the year below me and had a crush on one of my mates

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Fri. night I saw this Beatles tribute band in our local city square. They were ok...the square was crowded and we didn't stay long. But it was interesting to check out.

Last night I went to bed early and woke up early. I tweeted a couple posts while drinking mt. dew, then came here. When I'm done here, I'm going to ride the exercycle then go for a walk on a fine late summer/early fall morning. The excitement never ends in my life!

Oh and here's some quickie, grainy pictures from Fri. showing the area around/in the square.:

ogz1ir.jpg

dwrr55.jpg

29f9e8n.jpg

2jbnyw9.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Watched football and baseball since 11 am! Will continue to do so until 2-3 am. Direct TV Sunday ticket replays the days games all night so you can see the ones you missed.

Ahhh DirecTv, you understand me better than my wife ever did.... and you don't cost near as much!

Oh, and I've been drinking since I got up. It's a strange feeling to go from buzzed, to drunk, to back to buzzed. It's like runners high but for drinkers. Either that of my liver gave out.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Spend the most of yesterday and today reading and sorting through reviews of psu's and cases. God I hate noisy hardware. It's just impossible to rely on a single review about anything and when you realize that whatever you've been looking at isn't even available in any shop in Denmark.. ffffff..

(Signatures: disabled) 

well, I re-organized my room and managed in the process to loose my CoD4 for the PC :( Thought I'd lost my Mass Effect too but turns out I don't need the disk that was missing (it was the other language stuffs). CoD4 will probably turn up in the future. Don't know about the second ME disk, but I still tore apart my bookcases looking for those suckers.

Still it's nice to have one of my windows back.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Spend the most of yesterday and today reading and sorting through reviews of psu's and cases. God I hate noisy hardware. It's just impossible to rely on a single review about anything and when you realize that whatever you've been looking at isn't even available in any shop in Denmark.. ffffff..

One word: Watercooling :(

(Yes, I am a very noise sensitive person)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I received my certification as an ordained minister of the Universal Life Church today. You can all call me Reverend Aram from now on.

... Why do I imagine you as the reverend from the Western flicks that says "Blessed be thy name" then pushes over the podium and starts shooting?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I received my certification as an ordained minister of the Universal Life Church today. You can all call me Reverend Aram from now on.

... Why do I imagine you as the reverend from the Western flicks that says "Blessed be thy name" then pushes over the podium and starts shooting?

500px-HF22derringer-3.jpg

started a new job today... yay! i'm expected to be a GPS expert in a few months. should be interesting. GPS receivers are identical to CDMA receivers (since GPS is CDMA), and i did a dissertation on a CDMA receiver which should help.

in other news, co springs had its first snow on the last day of summer (today). since i work down in pueblo west now, some 2500 feet below where i live, i did not get to see the snow though there was some nastiness coming down there, too. copper mountain, where we will be skiing this year, is expecting snow every night through next thursday. it's going to be a good winter of skiing if this keeps up.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Still recovering from the funeral on Saturday. I did my final duty and obeyed the last instructions to give my oration wearing a dress. Apparently i did so with 'astonishing gravitas'.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Now that's one helluva last request. :lol:

My mother had a sense of humour. Which I made the subject of my oration. I am not exagerrating when I say i had people crying with laughter and sadness at the same time. Felt quite good to give her such a high send off.

I also sang, 'Suzanne' by Leonard Cohen, but there's not much you can do with that.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I was offered a promotion today. Actually it is a whole other job but it is in management so it counts as a promotion. The money is much better, but there is a catch. The job is in Dallas. I didn't even apply for this, they dropped it on me out of the blue. So now I'm taking a nearly full bottle of Knob Creek, a steel bowl of ice and a glass and I'm going to go sit on my porch and think about this.

Thomas Sowell

I went to see Doug Stanhope.

The stand-up started a bit stale, but as he drank, it got a lot better. He was a really nice guy as well, he shook my hand as i thanked him for a great show after the set.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy