What you did today

Darque

I'm grilling a steak and drinking a beer. The Rays-Red Sox game is on and TB is winning. All in all a very good night!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

aw i think i made my girls sick :)

wasn't feeling too great when i saw them last at the fashion show a couple of weeks ago, and was with them for pretty much the entire night - and now they're sick

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Ok. This is Lisen:

Dog.jpg

Lisen is a very small, very calm dog. All she did was sleep. I took her out for a long walk yesterday. For two hours I let her play on meadows, in the woods, on fields and everywhere in between. On my way home, we passed a football field (soccer field for the yanks) and the damn dog sits down and poops in the middle of it. Two hours of walking where it's free to poop and the damn dog does nothing. Two minutes of poop-forbidden zones and the damn dog lays a turd bigger than itself.

:lol::o:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::woot::woot::):)

Not much, just class and my head-docs appt.

well, in WoW I decided to switch guilds and got some nasty tells from the current guilds professional jackhole leader. Eh, from what I was seeing the guild was gonna fall apart anyway because several of the officers formed a Cabal that had a specific group of friends who could do anything, everyone else had to work bloody hard to do anything. Overall I figure I'm in the clear given that the guild I was in was generally known for being a pack of jerks by segments of the server.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Kind of odd starting the session on a Wednesday.... I started last week and so far my classes are pretty good. None of them worry me too much except for my Federal Taxation course. The awesome thing is the professor has been working for freakin Deloitte for like the last 8 years. The not awesome thing is this is his first year teaching so 3/4ths of our grade is split up between 2 exams with the final being cumulative. Just seems a little daunting having to memorize 10 chapters worth of rules and their exceptions/caveats. Plus it's a 3 hour class from 7-10 at night. Quite brutal. However I think I may have sparked up a possible love interest or at least friend with a female.

Sigh. So ronnery. ;_;

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I broke my xbox!

Oddly enough, it wasn't the RROD. I'm just not getting any sort of video output at all. I've loaded my HDMI into three different ports on my tv. I've removed the HDMI and ran with component cables. No dice. I just spent the last hour troubleshooting it online, and had no luck. So I log into the site, register my repair, and then go to print my confirmation sheet.

Then my printer tells me it doesn't have enough colored ink to print. So I tell it to go black and white. Computer says no.

Hmm, I detect that I'm failing on a technical level today. I wonder if my ipod and blackberry will malfunction tomorrow...

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Kind of odd starting the session on a Wednesday.... I started last week and so far my classes are pretty good. None of them worry me too much except for my Federal Taxation course. The awesome thing is the professor has been working for freakin Deloitte for like the last 8 years. The not awesome thing is this is his first year teaching so 3/4ths of our grade is split up between 2 exams with the final being cumulative. Just seems a little daunting having to memorize 10 chapters worth of rules and their exceptions/caveats. Plus it's a 3 hour class from 7-10 at night. Quite brutal. However I think I may have sparked up a possible love interest or at least friend with a female.

Sigh. So ronnery. ;_;

Hey, I have at least two of those 7-10 classes every semester! Those are the only ones I can manage to get to every week so I try to load up on them. 7pm is like the middle of my day. :)

I broke my xbox!

Oddly enough, it wasn't the RROD. I'm just not getting any sort of video output at all. I've loaded my HDMI into three different ports on my tv. I've removed the HDMI and ran with component cables. No dice. I just spent the last hour troubleshooting it online, and had no luck. So I log into the site, register my repair, and then go to print my confirmation sheet.

Then my printer tells me it doesn't have enough colored ink to print. So I tell it to go black and white. Computer says no.

Hmm, I detect that I'm failing on a technical level today. I wonder if my ipod and blackberry will malfunction tomorrow...

oh man!

Quite brutal. However I think I may have sparked up a possible love interest or at least friend with a female.

Details!? What's she like?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I broke my xbox!

How many is that now? Are you ready to join me over on the the PS3? NHL10 is coming out soon :)

Quite brutal. However I think I may have sparked up a possible love interest or at least friend with a female.

Details!? What's she like?

Well she's definitely cute. She also seems interesting, fun, and enthusiastic. Which is essentially everything I'm not. It's still way too early to make any sort of confident judgment but we both introduced ourselves and we sit next to each other and talk. Plus I'm like a zillion times more attractive than her friend which I suppose works on some psychological level. You know she looks over at her friend in disgust and then at me and all the sudden all she can think about is rubbing coco butter on my beautifully sculpted muscles and....other stuff. Don't know if she's single or not and I only see her once a week so the chances of fruition are still pretty slim. Whatever, no expectations.

@kor - who even plays their xbox anymore? I haven't touched mine in like 6 months. Though to be honest if I had Live I'd still be playing Halo 3. I've been pretty bored lately so maybe I'll pick up Fallout.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

How many is that now? Are you ready to join me over on the the PS3? NHL10 is coming out soon :p

Shut up, shut up, shut up. I can't hear you!

*still doesn't have a console with a decent (recent) NHL game* :wacko:

This is only my second unit.

And no, Hurley, if this one doesn't make it I'm not sure that I'll even bother gaming anymore.

@sluggo: I still play some online games from time to time. No marathon sessions anymore, just a couple minutes here and there to relieve stress and boredom.

Now I'm gonna see if I bought the right ink cartridges!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

How many is that now? Are you ready to join me over on the the PS3? NHL10 is coming out soon :p

*still doesn't have a console with a decent (recent) NHL game* :wacko:

No marathon sessions anymore, just a couple minutes here and there to relieve stress and boredom.

or at least until Modern Warfare Two comes out...

don't be such a pessimistic bugger sluggy

Listen to the expert. Shryke, you should give dating lessons :wacko:

Just to be on-topic: ...

(impending doom deadlines, i've got no life at the moment).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

don't be such a pessimistic bugger sluggy

Listen to the expert. Shryke, you should give dating lessons :wacko:

Just to be on-topic: ...

(impending doom deadlines, i've got no life at the moment).

pfft i'm certainly no expert

hell the relationship i was in a while ago went balls up and i still have no idea what the hell went wrong haha

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

*still doesn't have a console with a decent (recent) NHL game* :lol:

No marathon sessions anymore, just a couple minutes here and there to relieve stress and boredom.

or at least until Modern Warfare Two comes out...

Lol, yeah, probably. Some of the game footage I've seen so far looks like one big cluster****.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

*yawn*

just got done with a tasty nap. my head is still foggy, but i'll live. gotta get the squirt from day care soon. pool tonight, but i would rather be camping. yay.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Having my definition of an early night. No booze, off to bed at 2300.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

whoa, whoa! slow down there partner! no need to make so many rash decisions all at once. early to bed with plenty of booze would be sufficient for proving your point, whatever that may be...

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Actually got to bed 'on time', eschewing dinner entirely. Up today, ate fruit for breafast, and now the sun has come out, may go for a run.

-Elwood Blues