What you did today

Darque

I went to school and got my class schedule. Then I picked up my sister's computer from the repair shop. Now I'm sitting on the couch trying to take a nap.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

aaaaaargh!

being weekend manager is frustrating

normally on a saturday there's about 7-8 people here, but today people either haven't turned up or called in sick so we're running on 4 at the moment :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Just stayed indors, made some curry, ate curry, no booze, no phone to speak of. Only texted a 'certain' lady I've been getting close to. Listened to Coldplay in bulk for the first time ever.

Am now going to watch some films, maybe have a small whisky, get some sleep.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Tonight I am drinking bourbon. Really good bourbon. Life is good.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Which bourbon?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm going to be a dog watch tomorrow until Sunday. It's a small dog called "Lisen". If you were Swedish, you'd know how utterly ridiculous that sounds. If the damn dog runs away, I'd rather see it disappear on the horizon than call out that name.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Listened to Coldplay in bulk for the first time ever.

Sorry about the dead brain cells. :thumbsup:

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Went to school, realized I'd signed up for the wrong class and came home a tiny bit embarrassed (signed up for geography lab instead of Geology)

Ah well, I'm still over the required credits.

That said, I'm back with my favorite History teacher. This guy uses a text book that is actually a text book instead of "ooohh pretty pictures!" and he starts the discussion about american history with the fall of rome, and Elizabeth I and Martin Luther. He has a different style of teaching that is nice (no real homework, only three papers that are due, must show improvement between the papers, no point scale). I've had him before and loved him.

He's having us read a Tony Hillerman novel and Killer Angels for his class (history of America from beginning of time to 1860)

Also taking Human Sexuality again (replacing a grade), Philosophy and Sociology. Philosophy looks like it's gonna be the biggest annoyance out of all of em. Soc and Sex look pretty easy right now.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Listened to Coldplay in bulk for the first time ever.

Sorry about the dead brain cells. :biggrin:

I've been pruning the coldplay playlist extensively. :)

Up betimes, and to my desk. reviewed business correspondence, and see my assistant has been handling things superbly in my absence. I have decided to give him 5% of my shares in the company to thank him for his efforts, not so much because of the value of his efforts in monetary terms, but the way in which he threw himself into work far beyond his experience simply because he knew I was in a dark place. I believe in rewarding warmth of spirit.

-Elwood Blues

Today I have procrastinated in the extreme, things Ive done instead of working with what Im supposed to do:

-Learning Nuke, even though I dont have any use for it.

-Figuring out how to play the Terminator SCC theme on the piano

-Comming up with new and exciting ways to cook beans and mince

-Sorting all the food in the freezer

-Unsuccessfully converting a phone headset to work with a 3,5mm plug

-Touching up old renders everyones already seen in photoshop

-Washing dishes even though theres a dishwasher

I'm going to be a dog watch tomorrow until Sunday. It's a small dog called "Lisen". If you were Swedish, you'd know how utterly ridiculous that sounds. If the damn dog runs away, I'd rather see it disappear on the horizon than call out that name.

Hey! My best friends girlfriend is called 'Lisen' you ok

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Which bourbon?

Woodford Reserve. I sat in the rocking chair on my porch and drank almost the whole bottle. One highball at a time, with just ice and a spash of ginger ale. It was a cool night, no bugs, stars as far as the eye could see. Perfect time to sit and think about your whole life. That is until I passed out in the chair and woke up hung over and sore.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Which bourbon?

Woodford Reserve. I sat in the rocking chair on my porch and drank almost the whole bottle. One highball at a time, with just ice and a spash of ginger ale. It was a cool night, no bugs, stars as far as the eye could see. Perfect time to sit and think about your whole life. That is until I passed out in the chair and woke up hung over and sore.

Sounds like an amazing experience. Kind of incredible how there is a majority of the population that hasn't even seen the greatness of night becuase of the light pollution. Even when I've been camping I haven't seen it. Pretty sad.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Today I've decided that I'm slowly turning into a female version of the curmudgeon. Soon I will be walking around town mumbling to myself and cursing complete strangers.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Does anyone know if there has been any deaths due to H1N1 other than those who haven't had all their shots? I'm not worried in the slightest tbh.

Today I went to my cousins' house and fixed their computer. I must say he's really smart for a two year old.

Does anyone know if there has been any deaths due to H1N1 other than those who haven't had all their shots? I'm not worried in the slightest tbh.

Today I went to my cousins' house and fixed their computer. I must say he's really smart for a two year old.

I haven't been innoculated but it appears my area is "bracing itself" for the winter pig flu season.

^Calax: your school allows replacement grades? dang, mine didn't. neither did, actually, though the latter school wasn't an issue. couple grades as an undergrad i'd love to have off my record. :lol:

i figure i must have had one of the flu strains, my son, too. my wife works in a retirement home so she'll get whatever vaccines come out, and i'm guessing john will, too, but i don't know how it works if you've already had the flu (h1n1 is a type-A variant).

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Swine flu? Don' know of any deaths nearby, but my cousin had a mild (not deadly) case.

^Calax: your school allows replacement grades? dang, mine didn't. neither did, actually, though the latter school wasn't an issue. couple grades as an undergrad i'd love to have off my record. :lol:

i figure i must have had one of the flu strains, my son, too. my wife works in a retirement home so she'll get whatever vaccines come out, and i'm guessing john will, too, but i don't know how it works if you've already had the flu (h1n1 is a type-A variant).

taks

from what I've heard yup, of course I'm only at community.

Went clothes shopping, and then to a baseball game.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Just got back from an AC/DC concert. Angus Young did like a 25 minute guitar solo. It was epic.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

i just got out of bed a half hour ago. my illness has not left yet, apparently. hacked up a lung ("throwed up a lung" as john said once) all night and didn't get to sleep till after 5:00. ugh...

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Ok. This is Lisen:

Dog.jpg

Lisen is a very small, very calm dog. All she did was sleep. I took her out for a long walk yesterday. For two hours I let her play on meadows, in the woods, on fields and everywhere in between. On my way home, we passed a football field (soccer field for the yanks) and the damn dog sits down and poops in the middle of it. Two hours of walking where it's free to poop and the damn dog does nothing. Two minutes of poop-forbidden zones and the damn dog lays a turd bigger than itself.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!