What you did today

Darque

hehe, on time for me means before 3:00 a.m. suffice it to say, i did not meet that goal last night. of course, i was rather buzzed and had to hang around the bar till well after they closed, then stopped in at a sonic down the street to eat a bite and kill time. by the time i got home it was 3:30.

went out and got john some skis and boots today. used for $100 at colorado ski and golf and i can take them back next year to get a $50 credit. since rentals cost that much anyway, it's worth the price. they have the ski i want, but i'm not sure about the size - 177 cm. for my height (6' 3"), and as aggressive as i intend to be this year, i'm thinking i need to be in a 185 cm ski. michele will get her boots as soon as i get her butt out to the shops to try some one (i already have boots).

oh, i'm buying ski gear this weekend because all the sales are going on now. sports authority started sniagrab this weekend and colorado ski and golf followed suit with some trex promotion. i prefer the latter as they have supplied me with a few thousand dollars worth of various gear over the years (including all my racks).

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Had one huge meal today of pork chops, chips, beans, and toffee pudding. A few beers. Did a small amount of exercise and was interrupted to get dragged out to see the film District 9. Loved it. Still hyper.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Went WTF mate to this commercial

then learned it's fake.

Might be NSFW

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

went round to a friends for some drinks last night and got interrogated as to why the girlfriend and i were no longer together

seems everyone else is more bummed out about it than me ;(

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Went to a party tonight where I really like this girl and I'm also friends with her boyfriend. I found out that her boyfriend is a lot cooler than I previously thought. Damnit. I guess I have to give up that line of thought. I hate when that happens.

I have to go collect a few things from her tomorrow anyhow. Let's see how that goes.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I spent last night at a nearby lake with the fiancee and her parents. This morning my future father in law went golfing. Not a bad idea, except for the fact that I haven't golfed since about 1996. It was pretty miserable, I must admit, but I made about four decent shots during our nine hole round. It's just too bad that doesn't make up for the other ninety crappy ones.

Now I'm home, reeking of campfire.

And my xbox is still broken.:)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I have a pest problem. At first it was not a problem. When I first moved in it was actually kinda cool. Now it's a damned nuisance. Now it's an infestation. It's not bugs or mice. It's coyotes. Yep, honest to God coyotes right here in West Tennessee. The northern edge of my property borders the Hatchie Management Area and the coyotes have taken a special interest in my garbage cans and now my grill. At first they would knock the cans over so I started chaining them. They still try to get in though. Then Friday night they actually came up on my porch and knocked my grill over. It made a hell of a ruckus, woke me up. I thought someone was breaking in, the dogs were going nuts. I ran outside with a ****ed and loaded .45 in my hands only to see two coyotes high-tailing it across my yard. Then last night they came back, but there were more of them. They started yiping and howling near the shed, the dogs went nuts, they were barking at the coyotes, coyotes were yipping at the dogs. Jeez, I don't want to shoot these critters (although it is perfectly legal to do so) but I do want them gone. Does anyone know of a coyote repellent? I wonder if the sporting goods store sells shotgun shells with rock salt?

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

weather is getting much much better these past few days, so organising a picnic sometime in the next couple of days with a friend i haven't seen much lately

incidentally she's the only girl i've ever met that makes both a bridge and septum piercing look good :)

also after work today i'm catching up with my old flatmate

we parted ways about a year ago, and move in different social circles, so pretty much only hung out with the dude half a dozen or so times in the last 12 months

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Could you rig a pepper spray to a food bait?

*thinks*

*looks at watch*

Forget that suggestion. It's just lunchtime.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Last night they started up again. I slid my shotgun out the window and fired twice into the air. Dead silence after that. We'll find out tonight if that persuaded them to go elsewhere.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Its only the third week of school and I've already lost all my willpower to do work. Actually, to be more accurate I don't believe I had any willpower to begin with. It's very disconcerting. How do you manifest motivation?

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

There are oodles of these common orb weaver spiders in our backyard. Seriously...just oodles of them. It's like Kingdom of the Spiders.

27wymn9.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

sword spiders, eh? i see... you and daaave must be related. strange worlds you two live in, i think.

:)

taks

Usually a group of five adventerurs run in and deal with the nest but sometimes they end up dying :)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Well, better spiders than flies.

there was a movie on about rogue flies the other night... can't recall if i watched it through and was unimpressed or if i simply fell asleep from boredom. no spiders, unfortunately. that would have made it more believable.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

The coolest thing about those golden orb spiders is their web, bloody strong and everything sticks to it. So you take a Black Cat fire cracker with a long fuse, light it and toss in in their web, right about the time the spider gets there to see what it caught...POW!

Two nights no Coyotes. I still hear them near by but they are leaving my stuff alone. I guess that validates the saying that there are no problems that cannot be solved by proper use of firepower.

Thomas Sowell

I'm really stressed and not dealing with it well. >_<

Exercise. Go for a walk.

-Elwood Blues

I am Calax's father it is true. I'M SORRY FOR ABANDONING YOU SON, COME BACK TO PAPA!

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.