What you did today

Darque

I thought I was in major trouble this afternoon. The dogs were outside and one of the damned coyotes appeared in my yard in broad daylight. I thought there was going to to be a major dog fight but they just stared and sniffed at each other. The moment I got up to get my shotgun the coyote took off. Pretty smart, I wasn't going to shoot him but he didn't know that.

I'd be careful. The other coyotes probably had a video caamera and were just waiting for you to use force so they could sell the footage out of context to the media. >_<

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I thought I was in major trouble this afternoon. The dogs were outside and one of the damned coyotes appeared in my yard in broad daylight. I thought there was going to to be a major dog fight but they just stared and sniffed at each other. The moment I got up to get my shotgun the coyote took off. Pretty smart, I wasn't going to shoot him but he didn't know that.

I'd be careful. The other coyotes probably had a video caamera and were just waiting for you to use force so they could sell the footage out of context to the media. :)

>_<:lol: :lol: :lol:

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

ilvuwals

Today I went to the study group. It was basically a complete and utter waste of time, we only covered 1 chapter. The other dude showed up but of the 3 hours we were there he was gone like more than half of it so I got a lot of time to talk to the girl. She's 2 years older than me which isn't ideal but I don't think it would be an issue. Unfortunately I've yet to discover if she's taken or if she's even interested, in fact the more time goes on I think she might just be a friendly person. So depressing. However, she did say that she could probably get me a job as an internal auditor where she works even though I'm no where near graduation which is cool.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

come on sluggy, at least try before you give up :p

:'( but its too hard

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

come on sluggy, at least try before you give up :)

start with something simple - just ask if she wants to grab a coffee or something :p

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

come on sluggy, at least try before you give up :p

Geez, just wank before you see her then!

Kids these days..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

ilvuwals

Today I went to the study group. It was basically a complete and utter waste of time, we only covered 1 chapter. The other dude showed up but of the 3 hours we were there he was gone like more than half of it so I got a lot of time to talk to the girl. She's 2 years older than me which isn't ideal but I don't think it would be an issue. Unfortunately I've yet to discover if she's taken or if she's even interested, in fact the more time goes on I think she might just be a friendly person. So depressing. However, she did say that she could probably get me a job as an internal auditor where she works even though I'm no where near graduation which is cool.

We have been working on the correct strategy behind this on behalf of my many nerdly friends. The basic format is to mention some cool place or event you are going to go to in her presence, then suggest casually that she might enjoy it, and if she looks interested suggest you go together. Simple, efficient.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Hey, Slug, Just ask her out to something neutral like coffee or something. Easy, noncommittal, and if things go well, you could ask for something more substantial like dinner and a movie or whatnot. Always worked for me, even though I was never actually trying to date (being married). Go for it, dude! Seriously, as long as you don't completely throw yourself out there, it shouldn't be too awkward. Of course, eventually you'll have to take a real chance and ask her out on a genyoueyen date.

As for myself, after my burst appendix and a subsequent super strain of strep, I'm told I should be more or less back to normal in about a month. Last night was the first night I had a more or less unbroken night of sleep in over a month and today I actually feel well enough to do some laundry. Poor me. I've been a sick, sick man. :grin:

well, wrote and turned in my sociology paper. And started humping through my philosophy paper. Problem is that I keep talking in circles because the teacher DEMANDS we use a specific amount of words (1200) when I basically hammered out the idea behind the paper in 400 and have just been going around poking holes in the term for fun for the next 300 words.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

As for myself, after my burst appendix and a subsequent super strain of strep, I'm told I should be more or less back to normal in about a month. Last night was the first night I had a more or less unbroken night of sleep in over a month and today I actually feel well enough to do some laundry. Poor me. I've been a sick, sick man. :grin:

Jesus! Sounds like you got banjo'd. Hope you feel better soonish. I can't suggest much.

-Elwood Blues

well, wrote and turned in my sociology paper. And started humping through my philosophy paper. Problem is that I keep talking in circles because the teacher DEMANDS we use a specific amount of words (1200) when I basically hammered out the idea behind the paper in 400 and have just been going around poking holes in the term for fun for the next 300 words.

I've got an assignment for a class that starts in 15 minutes that had a similar problem although mine wasn't a strict requirement. It's one of those you have up to 4 pages to make your point, but when you get through explaining everything you realize that you've only written two pages and start worrying about having not included enough information. I'm just hoping that I've explained myself well enough.

I've got an assignment for a class that starts in 15 minutes that had a similar problem although mine wasn't a strict requirement. It's one of those you have up to 4 pages to make your point, but when you get through explaining everything you realize that you've only written two pages and start worrying about having not included enough information. I'm just hoping that I've explained myself well enough.

I always have the opposite problem: I write too damn much. I once accidentally misinterpreted 1500 words as 15000 words. I also turned in a 4 page essay instead of a 1.5 page one. Neither was amused.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

**** it, I'll spill my beans.

Today, just like any other day, I'm battling my depression(unipolar), trying to raise my child(just turned 1), trying to help my wife stay sane(she's still breastfeeding and it's been a torture for her since the kid got his teeth) and trying to study for CCNA.

Oh and I'm quitting smoking, again.

As for myself, after my burst appendix and a subsequent super strain of strep, I'm told I should be more or less back to normal in about a month. Last night was the first night I had a more or less unbroken night of sleep in over a month and today I actually feel well enough to do some laundry. Poor me. I've been a sick, sick man. :lol:

Jesus! Sounds like you got banjo'd. Hope you feel better soonish. I can't suggest much.

Yep, take care, that sounds very nasty.

I went to the hospital once thinking my appendix was going to burst. Turned out to be bad gas. It was embarrassing.

Good luck. Im one week away from six month smoke free. The habit is the hardest part, sometimes while Im driving my hand will unconsciously reach over to where my smokes used to be.

Yeah, going through MDE makes it even harder. But I think I'm finally gonna go to a doctor, I've been dealing with it on my own for years and I just don't have time or strength to do that on my own.

^The first sign of the apocalypse right there. Mark it down folks.

He is also a reverend, so I think it'd be a bit hypocritical of him to preach but still run around with "instruments of death" as his hobby :thumbsup:

I do wonder how they took the BAR tho.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

turned in all my guns at a police buyback program

But... but why?! :nuke:

No kidding. He would have been royally screwed on the price unless it was some cheap Saturday Night Special.

If you wanted to get rid of them Aram, just sell them.

I just bought a Weatherby 7mm Mag rifle last week. I certainly would not give that up for a pair of movie tickets or whatever you got.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Well, I finished the homebrew pen-and-paper system I was working on and set a time and place for our first meeting so, yeah, I'm happy about that. Now all I need to do is remember to remind people next week... :nuke:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot