What are you playing right now?

Rosbjerg

Having a dabble with Alpha Protocol again.

Say what you like about some of the design choices (<cough> hacking), that is still a damn engaging game as you get into it.

• Like 2

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Say what you like about some of the design choices (<cough> hacking), that is still a damn engaging game as you get into it.

I've been meaning to replay it for a while. Maybe after finishing the games I'm currently on, it will finally happen.

Witcher 3: Blood & Wine

I went with the light armor perk during my current playthrough but I just noticed again that I have every master armor diagram except for that of the Cat School. You need that thing for the Grandmaster Feline Armor Set. Oh well, pardon me but I must resort to a walkthrough at this point. 

*A few moments later*

...and I'm off to Skellige, lads!

Edited by Katphood
  • Like 1

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Yes, time limited hacking without being able to save first almost ruined the game for me. I just quit doing it, although I lost out on a lot of stuff.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Witcher 3: Heart of Stone, still progressing.  Just can't believe how time these guys (developers) put into their story and sequences.  Made my way through the wedding and the heist which were fun, even the second time through and am excited to keep going.  Nearing my time with Blood and Wine finally.  

Hunting down the last of the intell, phones, documents, in the Division for fun.  Wish I was more of a gamer who played with others because I really believe this game would be really solid in a four player co-op session.

Waiting for the release of Nioh right now and looking at all the review scores, which is only adding to my excitement, but guarding myself from the actual content as I don't want to spoil too much of it.  Really excited for the loot aspect of this title.

Changing In between Project CARS GOTY Edition and Dishonored Definitive Edition. And I like both of them :-) Unfortunately my Tales of Berseria physical copy got delayed by distributor in CEE region by 1 months, because the idiots decided to bring to few copies here... sigh...

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I didn't know the zombies had boobs. :>

maxresdefault.jpg

Granted, that's from Revelations, not the original Resi.  The point is, Japan will put boobs on anything, then add boob physics.  God bless them.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 5

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Granted, that's from Revelations, not the original Resi.  The point is, Japan will put boobs on anything, then add boob physics.  God bless them.

Revelations is the one with the tight swimming suit, right?

Googles

Right. I gave up on it earlier, but I 'spose I should give it another shot. RE1 first tho, never played it - I hope they put the second game through the jiggle treatment too.

• Like 1

Revelations is the one with the tight swimming suit, right?

Googles

Right. I gave up on it earlier, but I 'spose I should give it another shot. RE1 first tho, never played it - I hope they put the second game through the jiggle treatment too.

I quite enjoyed Revelations, but it's structured a bit weird; it's split up into roughly 20-30 minute episodes, which made perfect sense when it was originally on the 3DS, but feels a bit weird on a Pee See or home console.  Still, I though it was the best Resi since 4...  until 7 came along, anyway.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

After my dreadful experience in the nether trying to make a fully functional piston elevator only to fall to my inglorious demise (really should have tried it when it wasn't so far up and such a long way doooooooooooown), I'm going a different route. Literally the train to nowhere. Complete with an underwater tunnel to my own man made island. Diamond mine to isle o' mine with an extremely gentle uphill slope and a lot of power rails.

So shines the name so shines the name of Roger Young!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MEJM0cboDg

Tried playing Constructor, but can't get into it, well at least on my monitor here. Maybe my laptop will handle it better. Rather surprised a 1997 game uses DOS/4GW

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Cruising through the early parts of Disgaea 2.  No more grinding for now, I have a solid team that can tackle all the challenges for a while with ease and no creating new characters for a while while I save up mana (mana isn't used for spellcasting in this game) so that when I do create new characters later I can make them stronger.  I'm also not bothering to buy weapons or armor, I have the basics I need and I can just rely on stealing and drops for upgrades for a while while my bank account grows for later.  The bit of grinding I did very early on is definitely paying dividends now.  In a few chapters I'll start retooling my squad with better characters and gear, for now I'm set.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Picked up my old Saints Row: Gat out of Hell playthrough and finished it (as in: 100% takeover of "New Hades" and completed main storyline). If it didn't freeze my PC every time I tried to exit the game I might even have gone back to it occasionally just to cause some mayhem, but alas, it does freeze my PC every time I try to exit the game... (and on occasion while playing too)

Here's to hoping they go back to less of the supernatural stuff for a Saints Row V though. The entire "simulation" and "hell" shtick got old kinda fast (probably why my Gat out of Hell playthrough languished for so long)

I'm actually pondering whether it would be worthwhile to spend the £3.99 to get Origin Access next month, purely to see what the 10 hour early access of ME: Andromeda is like, and potentially have the 10% off the price for buying it afterwards if I like it....

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Okay, I just can't bring myself to finish Tyranny, in spite of it being a much shorter game than Pillars of Eternity was. Somehow it feels like it ran out of content halfway through and now it's just battle after battle - and I'm saying that as a fan of Pillars of Eternity

• Like 1

God damn, Resident Evil HD is supposed to be short, not to take me over 10 hours to finish! I'm having a ton of fun tho, albeit I'm sure the HD remaster did a lot of things to refine the formula, it's quite apparent where did a lot of modern games look for inspiration (not just survival horror, there's a lot of Tomb Raider in here too. Tomb Raider came out after RE, right?)

(Yes, I have still not finished it, altho I assume what I'm doing at this very point is tying up loose ends. Hopefully.)

Edited by Fenixp

Lost Horizon 2 is somewhere between "good enough" and "it sucks". But at least it still tried to be a classic adventure game.

I have a feeling Syberia 3 is going to turn out the same.

The genre is truly dead.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.