http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/mike-pence-hamilton.html?smid=fb-share&_r=0

This was interesting, although I'm more curious what his reaction will be...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/19/vice-president-elect-mike-pence-booed-at-hamilton.html

Well, I hope that isn't it.  

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/799974635274194947

Trump wants safe spaces and trigger warnings  :dancing:

• Like 1

"Is it really that bad, it sounds terrible ? That needs to be addressed, what is Le penn going to do in the outcome she does win?"

It's simply. She's gonna make France great again.

I fervently hope the right in Europe steamrolls over the sycophants that have no respect for their individual culture. Each country there is a treasure, not something to be sacrificed in the name of multiculturalism.

Hrm, just out of curiosity, what would that sacrifice look like ? Heh, guess we are lucky here in Canada, can't really see much of a culture to put at risk :lol:

You're right, there isn't much culture in Canada. Just look at your PM. There is in Europe though.

Not even sure what that is to mean w.r.t. Trudeau. But even so, have to wonder what specifically multiculturalism will sweep away.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

"Is it really that bad, it sounds terrible ? That needs to be addressed, what is Le penn going to do in the outcome she does win?"

It's simply. She's gonna make France great again.

I fervently hope the right in Europe steamrolls over the sycophants that have no respect for their individual culture. Each country there is a treasure, not something to be sacrificed in the name of multiculturalism.

Hrm, just out of curiosity, what would that sacrifice look like ? Heh, guess we are lucky here in Canada, can't really see much of a culture to put at risk :lol:
You're right, there isn't much culture in Canada. Just look at your PM. There is in Europe though.

Not even sure what that is to mean w.r.t. Trudeau. But even so, have to wonder what specifically multiculturalism will sweep away.

Instead of poutine you'll have some other weird food that looks like ****.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

You new here or something? We ain't big on them "specifics" and "facts" 'round these parts. Shoo!

Edited by 213374U
  • Like 2

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'm out of the loop with this Trudeau fella, what is he up to?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Image searching for "liberal cuck" returned this:

1%2B1%2B1ninetymilesjcl3D1tf7wfuo1_540.j

I figure that explains previous comments much better than an in-depth discussion of his politics ever would.

edit: I didn't even enter his name

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

And just FYI, that quote appears to be fake. I think he's the usual fraud for a politician, but some people have something up their ass over him. Syrian refugees, being on social media, etc aside from policy issues.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxLoEH_jYEM

P.S. The quote may be fake but it fits Trudeau to a tee to the point that if oen didn't know any better it could be easily cosndered something he would say. He's also a liar and a violent posychopath like most SJW Nazis. Not to mention the fact eh got elected for 3 reasons nothing to do with his ability. 1) People were tired of Harper after 8ish years in power, 2) He is the son of a former PM and 3) He is 'HOT'. I wonder how many women voted for him thinking he would bang them for thinking that. L0L

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Violent psychopath? Come on now, Volo.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxLoEH_jYEM

P.S. The quote may be fake but it fits Trudeau to a tee to the point that if oen didn't know any better it could be easily cosndered something he would say. He's also a liar and a violent posychopath like most SJW Nazis. Not to mention the fact eh got elected for 3 reasons nothing to do with his ability. 1) People were tired of Harper after 8ish years in power, 2) He is the son of a former PM and 3) He is 'HOT'. I wonder how many women voted for him thinking he would bang them for thinking that. L0L

He is quite hot ?

volo Im glad you will never really have to live under a truly corrupt and brutal PM or president. In Africa there are countries where the citizens of those countries have known nothing for generations but grinding poverty, they dont expect  anything from there governments because they have never really seen a quality of life or delivery of services for decades 

You should  be very grateful for Trudeau, he is a very good PM 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

OMG. You discriminating against hot people now? Are you suggesting that hot people have no right to be PM? You fiendish hot-shaming ****lord, you.

But seriously, look at him. No homo, but DAYUM. He can kill me anytime. Twice on sundays.

• Like 3

"Violent psychopath? Come on now, Volo.  "

Did you not see him  violently yank the one guy and then 'accidentally' elbow that one  woman? EVIL.

"volo Im glad you will never really have to live under a truly corrupt and brutal PM or president. In Africa there are countries where the citizens of those countries have known nothing for generations but grinding poverty, they dont expect  anything from there governments because they have never really seen a quality of life or delivery of services for decades "

Our PM doesn't have the power of your precious Afrikan dictators. Theya re beholden to the rest of the gov't and the people. It is the reason why the people crying about Trump being nu Hitler has no merit.

"You should  be very grateful for Trudeau, he is a very good PM "

No. he has done SQUAT for the Kanadian people. His biggest 'achievement' is giving more money to support non Kanadians. Nothing wrong with helping people but he is supposed to be helping Kanadians. He is also a liar. He promised a **** load of stuff to the 'Natives' and he has done absolutely nothing but spam words. My life  has not improved one iota since he got elected. Mind you, it hasn't gotten worse either. Therefore, he is not a 'very good' PM. he is a very bland, middle of the road PM at best. The guy is an absolute fake with no genuine emotion to be had.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/mike-pence-hamilton.html?smid=fb-share&_r=0

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/19/vice-president-elect-mike-pence-booed-at-hamilton.html

well, trump is wrong 'bout one thing: the theatre has never been a safe place for those in power.  perhaps rosbjerg would be better to be speaking 'bout the theatre?  *shrug* the theatre has frequent needed be subtle.  the theatre has sometimes been subversive.  the theatre, sadly, has been a tool of the State or wealthy patrons more often than not, but there is no question the theatre has also been brave, rude, crude, terrible and beautiful. 

we would weep if we genuine believed there were even a possibility the theatre would need become a safe place for those in power and am glad we live in an age and in a nation where performers can be so open and forthright.  if the cast of hamilton offended beyond the pale, then people will stop going to see the show and their message will die.  they took a risk. personally, am not believing pence deserved the treatment he received, but am indescribably proud o' an America where nobody is safe from ridicule in the theatre.  not tyrants. not businessmen. not journalists. not saints.

some will see what happened as evidence o' divisiveness.  it is.  is also proof o' freedom.  thank God.  thank America.

btw, the writers o' hamilton need a history lesson. got the hero and villain largely reversed.  

HA! Good Fun!

edit: weird spell fail on rosbjerg name. apologies.

Edited by Gromnir
  • Like 2

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

well, trump is wrong 'bout one thing: the theatre has never been a safe place for those in power.  perhaps rosenberg would be better to be speaking 'bout the theatre?  *shrug* the theatre has frequent needed be subtle.  the theatre has sometimes been subversive.  the theatre, sadly, has been a tool of the State or wealthy patrons more often than not, but there is no question the theatre has also been brave, rude, crude, terrible and beautiful. 

we would weep if we genuine believed there were even a possibility the theatre would need become a safe place for those in power and am glad we live in an age and in a nation where performers can be so open and forthright.  if the cast of hamilton offended beyond the pale, then people will stop going to see the show and their message will die.  they took a risk. personally, am not believing pence deserved the treatment he received, but am indescribably proud o' an America where nobody is safe from ridicule in the theatre.  not tyrants. not businessmen. not journalists. not saints.

some will see what happened as evidence o' divisiveness.  it is.  is also proof o' freedom.  thank God.  thank America.

btw, the writers o' hamilton need a history lesson. got the hero and villain largely reversed.  

HA! Good Fun!

I have to say I have never heard the cast of a US theater making such a political statement so openly to  a politician ? Has this happened before?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I figure that explains previous comments much better than an in-depth discussion of his politics ever would.

I think whoever made that picture mistook Trudeau to Jesus

Edited by Elerond

well, trump is wrong 'bout one thing: the theatre has never been a safe place for those in power.  perhaps rosenberg would be better to be speaking 'bout the theatre?  *shrug* the theatre has frequent needed be subtle.  the theatre has sometimes been subversive.  the theatre, sadly, has been a tool of the State or wealthy patrons more often than not, but there is no question the theatre has also been brave, rude, crude, terrible and beautiful. 

HA! Good Fun!

I have to say I have never heard the cast of a US theater making such a political statement so openly to  a politician ? Has this happened before?

For example Finland's independence movement started from theaters in 1800s. If you go to beginning of theater as we now it in ancient Greek you find that lots of their plays had political message and were aimed towards those in power.

Also there are lots of examples from the history where theater crews have imprisoned or even killed because they offended those in power. 

Edited by Elerond

HA! Good Fun!

For example Finland's independence movement started from theaters in 1800s. If you go to beginning of theater as we now it in ancient Greek you find that lots of their plays had political message and were aimed towards those in power.

Also there are lots of examples from the history where theater crews have imprisoned or even killed because they offended those in power. 

Thanks to that awesome typo, you are effectively stating that theater crews are a powerful shadow organization that metes out deadly punishment to anyone they deem deserving. That could make a good book.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Oh huh, a man who ran on a platform against political correctness now advocates for "safe spaces." I guess it's the great walk-back in more ways than one, or twenty.

• Like 1
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Yeah, the closest thing to a source I could find on that quote was Gavin McInnes, so likely not true, but he did loudly object to honor killings and female genital mutilation being described as barbaric.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg