The US Election 2016, Part IX

Pidesco

Yeah. Daily Mail..

:facepalm: So after all these posts on people accusing others of badly supporting facts with narratives personal, and narratives linked to those advertising the facts - I make a bad joke, and link to the first newspaper on google for the uninformed that details those facts - and you stick the middle finger up at my joke to discredit it becasue of the politics of the daily mail.

I'm sure I laughed at you post more than you did at mine at least, so thanks for that. Watch out for those garden rakes. :lol:

So is the claim here that Marina Abramovic is an insane alternative "artist" person or that the DNC are a bunch of satanists by association?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

So is the claim here that Marina Abramovic is an insane alternative "artist" person or that the DNC are a bunch of satanists by association?

The insanity is any sane person giving her credence, let alone people in the political glitterati.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Yeah. Daily Mail..

:facepalm: So after all these posts on people accusing others of badly supporting facts with narratives personal, and narratives linked to those advertising the facts - I make a bad joke, and link to the first newspaper on google for the uninformed that details those facts - and you stick the middle finger up at my joke to discredit it becasue of the politics of the daily mail.

I'm pretty sure he didn't "stick the middle finger up at your joke to discredit it because of the politics of the Daily Mail", he pointed out that the Daily Mail in no way counts as a credible source.

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

What the.... Satanic.... I have GOT to stop paying attention to this election..

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I dunno about the DNC or anyone else but Podesta seems to be into some weird stuff. Other people can draw their own conclusions

I only ride the crazy train to the first stop

Doesn't really matter to me as I never had a high opinion of the man but as long as he's not hurting anyone else, meh. 

• Like 1

Free games updated 3/4/21

Yeah. Daily Mail..

I'm pretty sure he didn't "stick the middle finger up at your joke to discredit it because of the politics of the Daily Mail", he pointed out that the Daily Mail in no way counts as a credible source.

Yes, but - Huma Abedins husband has been found sending texts to a 15 year old girl:

"Anthony Weiner, the disgraced former US congressman, has been exposed for exchanging sexting messages with a 15-year-old girl."

My joke was about a sex pervert who relapsed from sex therapy treatment:

"But sex therapy and addiction experts say the program he enrolled in shortly after his resignation wouldn’t have done much to address the root causes behind his behavior."

It's not the narrative of the source - it's the facts they bring up.  Unless you are denying that this person has not been exposed sexting to a 15 year old?...and then we're right back to "THE RUSSIANS :nuke:  (unproven) vs George Soros owning a significant number of voting machines (proven).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/21/disgraced-anthony-weiner-sorry-for-texts-to-15-year-old-girl/

https://www.buzzfeed.com/rubycramer/sex-therapy-experts-anthony-weiner-not-cured?utm_term=.ybqBmbnLd#.wuokyK2e8

Edited by Chippy

This keeps in getting eerie.

EU7l3ShMwNAS1d_iEgHZfQJaPsMS8zgKdBPqUjHM

What the hell are they talking about?

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613

Mary and John,  I think you should give notice when changing strategies which have been > long in place. I immediately realized something was different by the shape > of the box and I contemplated who would be sending me something in the > square shaped box. Lo and behold, instead of pasta and wonderful sauces, it > was a lovely, tempting assortment of cheeses, Yummy. I am awaiting the > return of my children and grandchildren from their holiday travels so that > we can demolish them. > > Thank you so much. I hope you and your gang are well. > > I miss you both > > Best wishes fro a merry Christmas and Happy New Year. > > Herb  > Ps. Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta? 
Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

So, maybe it's a good time to invest in treasury bonds? Either it pays off or it's an end-of-the-world scenario where money not invested ceases to be worth anything.

Win-win, from my perspective.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Yeah. Daily Mail..

I'm sure I laughed at you post more than you did at mine at least, so thanks for that. Watch out for those garden rakes. :lol:

Oh didn't realize you were joking. So much crank stuff ends up here it is hard to tell :p

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

So, maybe it's a good time to invest in treasury bonds? Either it pays off or it's an end-of-the-world scenario where money not invested ceases to be worth anything.

Win-win, from my perspective.

I'm already heavily invested in precious metals. Silver an gold for sure. But even more brass & lead :lol:

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Wow, according to the Strategic National poll (don't know anything about them) Michigan is a dead heat now. If Trump picks off one Blue state and every state learning red and just half of the tossups he will be the next President.

You know, if Hillary Clinton really loves her country and Donald Trump is really as dangerous as she says he is she should have stepped aside once it became evident that her dishonesty and other shenanigans might have damaged her enough to let him win. Just sayin'.

Edited by Guard Dog

Thomas Sowell

Yeah. Daily Mail..

Oh didn't realize you were joking. So much crank stuff ends up here it is hard to tell :p

Well yeah - just like I called it some time ago when I said Hillary Clinton was possessed like the Chucky serial killer doll from the 90's horror films, but I don't go bragging about it even with all this satanic soul stealing stuff comming out. :bow:

so pretty much running mate is taking presidential post?

Yep. Pres-->VP-->Secretaries-->Kiefer Sutherland------------>Gfted1. You guys better pray that the guano never hits the fan for I will blot out the sun with drones. :fdevil:

You missed out 'Speaker' between VP and secretaries. Significant because he's fairly likely to be of the opposing party, eg if Obama and Biden bought it you'd have had a real life President Ryan.

Wow, according to the Strategic National poll (don't know anything about them) Michigan is a dead heat now. If Trump picks off one Blue state and every state learning red and just half of the tossups he will be the next President.

Not that 538 is gospel or anything, but it does not have a rating for Strategic National...and three other polls taken after it with better ratings have all given Clinton leads (+1 C-, +4 A-, and +5 B+).

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Ah, the #NeverTrump-ers are at it again. I am sure that aspie 40 year old unmarried mormon with a lemonhead is a good investment by the neocons. William Kristal must be proud.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

This election has been a good data point on how useful the Internet is for information.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Yeah. Daily Mail..

Yes, but - Huma Abedins husband has been found sending texts to a 15 year old girl:

"Anthony Weiner, the disgraced former US congressman, has been exposed for exchanging sexting messages with a 15-year-old girl."

My joke was about a sex pervert who relapsed from sex therapy treatment:

"But sex therapy and addiction experts say the program he enrolled in shortly after his resignation wouldn’t have done much to address the root causes behind his behavior."

It's not the narrative of the source - it's the facts they bring up.  Unless you are denying that this person has not been exposed sexting to a 15 year old?...and then we're right back to "THE RUSSIANS :nuke:  (unproven) vs George Soros owning a significant number of voting machines (proven).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/21/disgraced-anthony-weiner-sorry-for-texts-to-15-year-old-girl/

https://www.buzzfeed.com/rubycramer/sex-therapy-experts-anthony-weiner-not-cured?utm_term=.ybqBmbnLd#.wuokyK2e8

I went and checked the Soros thing.

http://www.snopes.com/george-soros-controls-smartmatic-voting-machines-in-16-states/

• Like 1

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

lol, electrical voting. What a dumb idea.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy