What are you playing right now?

Gorth

Bastion was a really good game but with Transistor, Supergiant Games made a masterpiece! 

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

Still playing Fire Emblem Fates. If I hadn't played Awakening this would probably be around the time I realized the support/marriage mechanics are actually a eugenics meta-game and start to feel uncomfortable about it, and then realize that if I mated a knight with a ninja I could make the ultimate melee class.

Not playing, but having a good laugh reading the store description:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/402880

Age of Barbarian Ex is a Sword and Sorcery game, a genre that can't miss such items as the big and muscular barbarians, the succinct girls...

tumblr_nvi7dp9Wtq1rysnseo1_400.gif

I dunno, the trailer indicated the girls' outfits were brief and clearly expressed.

Err...what kind of game is this?

ss_3e0b39bec76c2d1d3e3d805ac875ff5112a18

T'lan Imass: Pogrom of the Rotten Flower

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Still playing Fire Emblem Fates. If I hadn't played Awakening this would probably be around the time I realized the support/marriage mechanics are actually a eugenics meta-game and start to feel uncomfortable about it, and then realize that if I mated a knight with a ninja I could make the ultimate melee class.

I think FEF is fun but not as good as Awakening. Particularly given that the game doesn't seem "complete" if you don't do (and pay for) all three parts.

Clearly the saber tooth tiger has knocked the axe from her hand in an attack and is now going in for the kill shot to her throat. Get your minds out of the gutter. :p

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Dark Souls 3 feels quite easy so far. Not sure if it's my experience from the past games or if the generic mobs are all rather easy to take out. The few really tough mobs I've found can be mostly ignored if you really don't want to fight them.

Still could cry about there apparently not being any Heide Knight Iron Mask in the game.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I've only beat two bosses (counting tutorial boss), but I've played 5 hours.

This is mainly because I'm obsessed with cheap Ember, so I'm constantly throwing down co-op signs. I hate not being embered, but I don't want to spend my own. This also overlevels me like crazy.

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Dark Souls 3 feels quite easy so far. Not sure if it's my experience from the past games or if the generic mobs are all rather easy to take out. The few really tough mobs I've found can be mostly ignored if you really don't want to fight them.

Still could cry about there apparently not being any Heide Knight Iron Mask in the game.

i dont know about 3 but one of the main reasons i found 2 easier than 1 was that 2 did not have the fps locked at 30 and that made the controls more responsive.

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

Guys, how does the online for DS1, DS2 and DS3 work for PC? Can I easily play with a friend or is that unchanged? Is one game easier than the others to orgainze a coop session?

It's like Bloodborne now, you can set a password and then you can co-op with a friend. But you still have to trade bosses for progression, FYI.

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

The Taken corruptions subside way too quickly in Destiny.  It's especially aggravating when you're the only person on the map and by the time you've whittled the Taken champion's health down to next to nothing, they just disappear.  Makes doing Petra's bounties more annoying than fun.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Clearly the saber tooth tiger has knocked the axe from her hand in an attack and is now going in for the kill shot to her throat. Get your minds out of the gutter. :p

It's clearly outcome of some developers trying to bring "inclusivity" to the whole new level!

Bring out the pitchforks!

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Guys, how does the online for DS1, DS2 and DS3 work for PC? Can I easily play with a friend or is that unchanged? Is one game easier than the others to orgainze a coop session?

It's like Bloodborne now, you can set a password and then you can co-op with a friend. But you still have to trade bosses for progression, FYI.
Ah. We're four people that wanted to go through the game together. I guess we will have to look for something else when it comes to multi player.

I should give The Division a second chance.  I'm getting a bit bored with Destiny, but the Division didn't really pull me in the last time I tried to play it.  So it's not exactly making me want to give up on Destiny at the moment.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Mordheim (obviously) and Manowar.

Manowar just entered Early Access, so it still needs work.

I upgraded my starting ship with a streamlined hull, allowing me to outrun most other ships I have encountered so far.

So far I have only been up north in the Sea of Claws, so there has been a lot of fog and even snow. I wonder how the weather will be once I get to Tilea.

I hope they manage o fill it with a lot of random things to do, because distances may become quite big.

Sea monsters are definitely fun the first time you encounter them.

Game is off to a good start, but a bit early still for anyone not really into the warhammer world.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

So I ran around the Tower all night trying to find Xur, only to find he's on the Reef this time.

So stupid.  I don't even know why they make him show up in different locations.  It serves zero purpose.

Now that I finally finished White March and PoE, I managed to start Banner Saga. Not quite sure how I feel about the game yet though. On the other hand I like how the choices you make matter, but at the same time losing fifth level guy over a wrong choice enrages me so much.

Hate the living, love the dead.

So I ran around the Tower all night trying to find Xur, only to find he's on the Reef this time.

So stupid.  I don't even know why they make him show up in different locations.  It serves zero purpose.

Because they don't want to inconvenience players when most of the story content is on Reef... :D :D

You better have bought Bad Juju, best gun in PVE and should do fine in PVP too. Especially now that infusion is 1:1, so you can easily get it to high light level.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Do the levels even matter in PvP?  Now that I'm high level, I kind of wish that level advantages weren't disabled.

Bad Juju's a pretty good gun, but it still poses the same problem I have with other guns of its ilk.  It doesn't do enough damage to finish off the enemy before he kills me in two shots.  Its "bonuses" (reloads upon kill and increases in damage upon kill) only help if you actually get a kill first.

i saw a video that made a really good point about the division. even if unintentionally, the division glorifies as heroes US government agents who are judges, juries and executioners of US citizens on US soil with zero accountability for their actions. you practically play a game that puts you in the role of a modern day SS

• Like 3

-Teknoman2-

You practically play a game that puts you in the role of a modern day SS

But you're the good SS!

karl-urban.jpg

Nothing new about it - most works of teenage fiction (which is the target group of most games these days) revolves around an absolute morality of some kind.. and even more so in the post-apoc genre. It'd be almost genre defying if you weren't an absolute, be it copper or raider.

• Like 3

Fortune favors the bald.

Still playing Dark Souls 3. Counting over 60 hours since release and I think I'm in the last third of the game. I'm doing all the stuff like PVE, PVP and Co-Op and I'm having a ****ing blast. I can't remember the last time I played such a satisfying game. Bossfights could be better, they don't match Bloodborne ones and it has still some minor flaws. But in terms of story, NPC questlines, exploration and atmosphere it's FromSoftware Opus Magnum.

Edited by Bendu