What are you playing right now?

Blarghagh

This one investigation mission in Assassin's Creed Syndicate is a bit annoying.  Gotta search three areas, but with cops running around.  And you're not allowed to kill them, so you have to sneak behind them and knock them out (or avoid them entirely -- which is difficult since there's a lot of them walking around a tiny area).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

New Diablo 3 season, so much clicking. But is quite fun, with the changes they made to some sets, I rather enjoy the melee demon hunter now

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

New Diablo 3 season, so much clicking. But is quite fun, with the changes they made to some sets, I rather enjoy the melee demon hunter now

Melee? Demon hunter?! No magically reloading duel crossbows? That hollow vacuum in the center of reality is where the old demon hunters used to be.

I've been trying to go and play some more Diablo 3 for months with all that new content, but it looks like something else will always keep my away.

now it's BLOPS 3. And i'm terrible and possibly too old for that.  And then there's the weeked of the division coming up... argh.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

They added new powers to some of the weapons too. I recently extracted a power that allows my Cluster Arrows to fire at half cost. Between that and my Hatred regen, I can almost machine gun that power at will. Muahahahaha.

Also, it took me an embarrassingly long time to realize they also upped the difficulty from 7 to 10. The first couple games I was wondering why I was facerolling everything more than usual but then I noticed the higher levels and its nice to be slightly challenged again.

After 3 and half years, I have booted up again Demon's Souls. I quit the game, because I was unable to kill False King Allant on New Game + and Dark Souls came out.

I spent first 2 hours in getting back into the controls and gameplay. I have started to go against some easier enemies and then went back to False King. First attempt took me about 5 seconds, and got raped badly (sorry but there is no better word describing how that first attempt against him looked like :p ). Well, despite that very bad outcome, I have decided to not give up until the bad boss drops dead. It took me more than 20 attempts, but he got finaly his ass kicked! My quest for non-glitch-abusing Platinum Trophy of this game can continue :p

Today after long and perilous experiences in NG++ I have finaly received Friend's Ring, and only Foe Rings missing now for the Rougue Trophy. I had to kill 8 black phantoms to get my character to Pure White Character Tendency, to get this ring, because as always, my first playthrough was done without any walkthrough, nor spoilers. And looks like I have killed two innocent NPCs during it :p

Without Duping, for Platinum it is needed minimum of NG++ and 7 bosses in NG+3. The Hardest for me will be King Allant again and Old Monk on NG+3, we'll see how it goes, but I really love the difficulty and challenge of the game! Man have to really put some effort to learn the game, and I really love that!!!

To bad, that not many games with such a rewarding gameplay are realeased nowadays :(

Just finished NG++ of Demon's Souls. To my surprise, False King Allant was down just after 4 attempts! Looks like I learned how to play this game better in last 7 days :p Anyway, the biggest challenge for me this time was Black Phantom Satsuki. But in the end I was able to put him down after few attempts. Right after that, the Spider Demon, because it was my second boss in NG++ and I was still very rusty with controls and completely forgot most of the game mechanics. Lost a lot of souls there, but in the end, the game became after that little bit more relaxing :) I decided to get all the game drops, and was successfull with it. I was missing some vendor weapons and armors and the very rare Gargoyle Crossbow. But after hour or two, I have successfully acquired it :)

Now onto my last NG(3+). For Platinum Trophy, I will need to kill 8 bosses and not 7 as I thought, I will need to rescue Saint Urbain in 4-2 as well. So I will probably go for Adjudicator as my second boss this time.

Cheers \o/

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Replaying Shadowrun Hong Kong at the moment, greatly enjoying it. Might replay Dragonfall once I'm finished with this.

I'm waiting for the dev commentary before starting another playthrough. In the meantime, PoE and Underrail still.

Man, even after all these iterations of Assassin's Creed, and even after years of being able to fine tune and tweak things, the movement mechanics are still a bit wonky for me.  Most of the movement is fine, but stopping on a dime when approaching a ledge and dropping down when the game keeps making me climb or do weird twirls is frustrating.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

The only thing that bugged me about the movement in the Assassin's Creed games were when you were fleeing in panic and all you wanted to do was run as fast as you could in  a straight line away from your pursuers.. and then the stupid game suddenly believes you wanted to climb that chimney, perpendicular to the path you want. It was entirely possible to try to run in one direction and the game making the character run in almost the opposite direction. That sucked.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

O4QcYAb.jpg

Ah yes, my DH is strong.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

BUt are you at playing on Pure black World Tendency? :D

Well, just to kill all the special Black Phantom NPCs and some levels, because I needed Friend's Ring :)

AC: Syndicate's main story seems particularly short.  I'm already half way through the memory sequences and it feels like I just started the main story (been spending my time doing the side stuff).

Well, just to kill all the special Black Phantom NPCs and some levels, because I needed Friend's Ring :)

Hehehe. Also i forgot to ask, Flamerlurker wasn't giving you any trouble on NG+,++ or NG+3? It was alaways the hardest boss for me.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Hehehe. Also i forgot to ask, Flamerlurker wasn't giving you any trouble on NG+,++ or NG+3? It was alaways the hardest boss for me.

Flame Lurker is absolutely easy as pie for Caster Build. I was actually disappointed, when I found how to cheap shot him :-(. All you need to do is cast Cloak right after you walk into fog, run behind him from right side (when running on left side he can detect you sometimes), cast Homing Soul Arrow, run to save spot, cast Cloak again, and repeat...

I remember confronting him for the first and second time. He pretty much instantly teared my ass. I found this cheap tactics only on NG++, so first two kills were pretty hard for me, and with Flase King Allant and Old Monk, they are the only three bosses, which could me put to RAGE while playing :-D

Anyway I have finally achieved today the Platinum Trophy, when I learned last two miracles today. Right at the start, I have decided to not use the duping exploit, and it was well worth the fun and challenge :-) The save says 197 hours played, and last time I have checked I had more than 700 deaths O.o I bet, that I went well over 800 :'( It is so far the most challenging Platinum, which I have achieved and 3 years ago, when I was stuck on False King, I have never thought, that I could get it.

\o/

Congrats. Thinking more about Demon's souls, it was actually Maneater on NG+2 and NG+3 that gave me more nightmares, i guess so many that i erased it from my mind and only kept Flamelurker and others. :ninja: I didn't play him as caster though, always melee or bow. Though rat rings plus Morion Blade did one shot it ( twice of course :D) on ng the last time i played.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Started the last story mission for Sisters of Sigmar.

God this is boring.

Charged Bertha (the story NPC) into certain death so the mission would fail and I could get on with my life.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Congrats. Thinking more about Demon's souls, it was actually Maneater on NG+2 and NG+3 that gave me more nightmares, i guess so many that i erased it from my mind and only kept Flamelurker and others. :ninja: I didn't play him as caster though, always melee or bow. Though rat rings plus Morion Blade did one shot it ( twice of course :D) on ng the last time i played.

Yeah Morion Blade + Rat Ring is crazy, but unfortunately, I suck to much to stay alive with 30% HP :p So I have used Kris Blade +5 + Ring of Magical Sharpness combo. Maneater on first time was for me like WTF, I put him down to 30% and then another one appeared and I went for Archstone again :p

Today is the release date for the full version of Darkest Dungeons! I am most looking forward to playing it soon(^_^)

Does it mean they actually added the last dungeon?

Actually... I'm not sure they have. The last update talks about a new hero class and the "cove" area. They don't seem to mention the last dungeon...

In other words, they're calling it the "official release" but it still looks like there's content missing...

Still, even as an early release, it was pretty playable. I'm looking forward to having another run with it.

Edited by Heijoushin

Today is the release date for the full version of Darkest Dungeons! I am most looking forward to playing it soon(^_^)

Does it mean they actually added the last dungeon?

Actually... I'm not sure they have. The last update talks about a new hero class and the "cove" area. They don't seem to mention the last dungeon...

In other words, they're calling it the "official release" but it still looks like there's content missing...

Still, even as an early release, it was pretty playable. I'm looking forward to having another run with it.

I can assure you that with today's launch, they will indeed implement the final Dungeon, as well a new Hero class and some more interesting content! 

• Like 2

Played Renowned Explorers over the weekend.

Also some Dungeon Siege III.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man