What are you playing right now?

Blarghagh

I'm playing ESO as well, up to level 47 now.  They have made some solid improvements.  The implementation of theft and the upcoming thieves guild adds a very cool layer.  I'm actually surprised how crowded it is, thankfully I've had a fair amount of company as I delve into dungeons.

I'm thinking of starting over with another character (got some prepared through Character Creation), and focus on story a bit more (I skip most of it with my current character). Interested in joining in? I'm not done with my first character by a long shot but just sending a curious inquiry :)

Sure, I've actually got low level characters on all the factions, my main is on Daggerfall Covenant.  I believe you can just add @hurlshot to find me.

It's more about random factors, like more enemies getting "move" ability etc. The further you go the more you think about mitigation vs dmg factor and flexibility vs dmg factor, because RNG is more brutal in its effects.

While that is true, I'd argue that all it does is to make buffs, debuffs and preparation more important. You need to get speed of characters which can prevent these afflictions (either by buffing allies or debuffing/stunning opponents) as high as possible to allow them to act first. You need to prepare for creatures that you know you'll meet in a given dungeon by taking the right trinkets (increasing key resists on key characters) Random factor is prominent in the game and I'd say it's where a lot of excitement comes from - and learning to tip the random chance in one's favor is an essential part of learning curve.

Darkest Dungeon, enjoying this immensely and wishing that the dungeons in RPGs were half as atmospheric, stressful, dangerous and feature packed. For some reason it reminds me of the first Diablo, despite having very few similarities

Well.. I mean it might be because the first Diablo's dungeons were atmospheric, stressful, dangerous and feature packed :-P The original Diablo was kinda great that way. It's a shame that priorities shifted to dropping phat loot. Edited by Fenixp

I have acquired my another Platinum on PS3. This time Tales of Graces f. I have started this game in May 2013, and it took me in total almost 337 hours to get the trophy and 100% completion O.o

Hmm hard to pick what to play next :p I think I will just finish Septerra Core from my GOG backlog, and later I might go for Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory or Atelier Rorona trophy plays. We'll see. I still have very big backlog, and I want to definitely get Platinum from Star Ocean 4 before Star Ocean 5 hits the shelves.

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I had a New Game + I'd started in Tales of Graces f...should go back to that someday.

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I can only recommend to go back to it. I started the NG+ after 2 and half year long break, and I have enjoyed the game while I was playing story. Even though the story went WTF sometimes, because of Asbel being holier than a pope's poop :p The grind for Titles and Trophies became tedious, but well, I needed a break from Gran Turismo 6 badly, and you could do some grinding with Auto Mode as well.

Need to buy me PS4. I have Tales of Zestiria already at home, but no console yet O.o

Edited by Mamoulian War

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

At this point I so vaguely remember the story it'd be new again.  And I recall liking the story.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Having reached the maximum level, and thus maxed out all the available skills, doing missions to earn XP has become useless in AC: Syndicate.  They made it way too easy to reach maximum level, way too early.

The story itself also feels tacked on.  Each "chapter" doesn't seem to really build upon the previous one.  Previous installments tended to do a better job of this.

It's a fun time waster, but now that I'm almost 90% of the way through I'm finding my initial impressions were off.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Playing the original Silent Hill on the PS Vita. Just got out of the school, heading towards the church now.

I also play some FarCry 4 on and off. The gameplay is a lot of fun and the graphics are some of the best I've seen but I am disappointed that there isn't much variety in the guns and modifications.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Being amused by Lara's amazing living ponytail in Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Seriously, they've put plenty of physics into how her hair blows and twists around when running, jumping, supposed to be in wind etc...  But the thing magically animates even in the middle of caves with no wind.  it bobs and twists, and curls around like some tentacle. I can't quite decide whether it amuses more than it distracts.

And to be fair, I picked up the game because I had like a 25% voucher off and just thought what the heck.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I'm onto the last memory sequence in AC Syndicate and the story still makes very little sense in an overarching way.  Each sequence just feels like a "okay, now you have to kill THIS templar", rather than the story actually building on itself.  Not to mention the main bad guy doesn't seem to be doing much of anything.  In previous games, the bad guy seemed to actually be building toward some goal.  In Syndicate, I'm just killing his lieutenants each sequence while he rages afterward in a cutscene.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Went back to TOR, am a bit lost, heh

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

You must be lost if you ended up back in TOR :p

Had a bizarre urge to wave a light saber way back in October. Buddy is replaying so I figured I would finish the download.

Neat that the female IA and Ciri have the same voice actress.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra