What are you playing right now?

Blarghagh

Bloodborne The Old Hunters

I hate the Living Failures. All I see people talk about as their hard boss are the likes of Ludwig or Laurence. Why do I have so much trouble with these punks?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I haven't even gotten that far yet. I'm making 4 builds simultaneously and I've barely scratched the DLC, apart from the Ludwig fight. xD And with my current skill that fight as pita at BL70. Maybe it'll be better with my next character. :)

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Having a slight play around with Starpoint Gemini 2.

Enjoyable basics of starship wandering, trading and all. But some terrible, terrible voice acting.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I'm recovering from all the drinking last night.  I don't feel sick since I stuck to good Polish potato vodka and didn't drink any of the crap others were, but I'm still kind of in a foggy daze.  This would be a bad day to play something that requires thought and planning, so Satellite Reign is out for today.  I'll play some Saints Row: Gat out of Hell instead.  Good goofy ridiculous fun.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Insurance fraud, or in the case of Gat out of Hell, Torment Fraud, is still the best side activity ever.  Getting ragdolled around will never get old.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Dragon Age: Inquisition. Its a game that keeps drawing me to it.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I finished Gat out of Hell.  Fun little game, but I do miss making my own character and being able to play dress up with them.

Now I'm back to Sattelite Reign and Xenoblade Chronicles X.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

We thought we'd hunt for some wyrdstone. my scouts warned me that there would be Deadly opposition, but we simply said one more prayer to Sigmar than usual and went anyway. After all, how deadly can these dangers be to the faithful?

Chaos Spawn skipped down from a raised patio. Novice Elyris (Burst Eardrum, Skull Fracture and Missing Leg) gritted her teeth, overcame her trembling and charged it. She struck true and hard. Then the abomination's claws came down on her and struck her down. It stepped over her fallen form and was intercepted by the Maiden of Sigmar. An extremely mutated, horned, three armed Possessed charged the Matriarch, cutting through her armor like butter. The Purifier and Augur rushed to her aid, and together the three of them put the creature down.

Severely wounded, the Matriarch retreated into the cover of a nearby building. But the Chaos Spawn would soon give chase. With a nasty blow it stunned the holy warrior facing it. In her vulnerable state she was swarmed by cult Brethren and struck down.

Meanwhile, one Sister, ignored by the cultists, had snuck around the battlefield. She reached the enemy wagon and shouting praise to Sigmar, tore down the foul Idol.

The enemy wavered.

Our Matriarch dashed back down the stairs and brought her hammer down on the Chaos Spawn's head. The second Possessed succumbed to the relentless blows of the Augur's flail and the constant rain of cleansing fire called down by the Purifier.

With all those in their warband bearing gifts from their Dark Gods having fallen, and their unholy Idol torn down, the cultists turned and ran.

Tally:

Matriarch - Light Wound

Novice - Broken Jaw

Maiden of Sigmar - Burst Eardrum

Gave the Novice the Helmet of Courage we looted, to make up for her decrease in Leadership.

Been a while since last a fight was this close.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Been playing Mad Max like crazy these last few days. It's one of those games I bought that ended up in the shadow of The Witcher 3 and Fallout 4.

Undeservedly so since the game is awesome! I can't believe how great 2015 has been for gaming (for me)! The Witcher 3, Fallout 4, Dying Light, GTA V and now Mad Max.. all open world games of super high quality.

2016 is going to have to work hard to top this (although it starts of strong with Dragon's Dogma on January 15..).

• Like 1

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Spent my whole December holiday playing Invisible Inc. It's basically a cyberpunk rogue-like with secret agents. Very addictive and challenging. I recommend it if you like those elements.

It plays more like a puzzle game than anything else because, apart from levels being procedurally generated, there's no randomness, no dice rolls.  Everything either works or doesn't work every time, so you know whether an action will succeed or fail ahead of time.  In fact, the game won't even allow you to take an action that would fail.  Anyway, fun game and with Klei's signature fantastic art style and animations.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

One thing that really pisses me off about Satellite Reign is camera rotation being limited to about 90°.  Why not allow full 360° rotation?  The backgrounds are 3D and everything is fully 3D modeled.  Why not let me do full 360° rotation?  And I don't want to hear the artistic vision excuse.  **** their artistic vision.  The game would be a lot more fun to play if I wasn't fighting the ****ty camera angle sometimes.  I wonder if there's a mod that unlocks the camera?

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Been playing quite a bit of SWToR lately. Game's pretty depressing to be honest. Lots of potential but all thrown away by choice of a seemingly horrible engine (judging by the amount of bugs and time/effort it seems to take to release anything) and the "streamlining" and nickel and diming that appears to have been going on since the game went F2P. Customer support also seem to be pretty horrible (ticket's been open for 8 days now, missing storage space is kind of a big deal...)

The good news is that it probably won't be very hard to put the game down once I've seen all the class stories. Just, you know, the things that could have been... *sigh*

I really should make a list of games I want to play and then stick to it, instead of starting a bunch and then moving on and restarting and never getting much of anywhere :p Witcher 3 seems like a good candidate to start with.